Hacker Group Vow to Destroy Sony

792p. 30 fps.

I can't believe you people are still boasting that crap everywhere... Look, it was just one game, and probably that odd resolution choice decision was made by Ubishit not Microsoft.

All other games run on one of the following resolutions: 720p, 900p or 1080p (rare, but few selected games do run at that resolution on Xbone).

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

like what?

Well the kinect is far superior to the playstation eye. I like the game DVR features and the controller. And the TV features are cool. BF4 has a cool feature where the kinect will track your head movement so you can look around in vehicles without holding down a button so it it easier to drive. It works all about 95% of the time.

It's 2011 calling

It want it's hakzors back.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

I can't believe you people are still boasting that crap everywhere... Look, it was just one game, and probably that odd resolution choice decision was made by Ubishit not Microsoft.

All other games run on one of the following resolutions: 720p, 900p or 1080p (rare, but few selected games do run at that resolution on Xbone).

my point is, the ps4 has better performance

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I'm a PC gamer, but if this stops me from playing Gran Turismo, I'm mad.

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

I don't think any games run a 792p 30 fps on Xbox one. BF4 792P 60 fps. AC4 900P 30 fps. Titanfall 900p 60 fps. Cod ghosts 1080P 60 fps. Destiny 1080p 30 fps. 

No Xbox is far superior to playstation.

The kinect is awesome. And if you don't want it you don't have to get it. Then the Xbox is $400

Not all games

Acually pretty much no games

Yeah but I like the Xbox ones features better.

Well the kinect is far superior to the playstation eye. I like the game DVR features and the controller. And the TV features are cool. BF4 has a cool feature where the kinect will track your head movement so you can look around in vehicles without holding down a button so it it easier to drive. It works all about 95% of the time.

I don't think any games run a 792p 30 fps on Xbox one. BF4 792P 60 fps. AC4 900P 30 fps. Titanfall 900p 60 fps. Cod ghosts 1080P 60 fps. Destiny 1080p 30 fps. 

I have an xbox one, it isnt that good. Had it since release day. The features the X1 has, the PS4 also has to some degree, and vice versa. They are both pretty much the same, with the PS4 slapping the X1 around with console multiplats because of its extra power. Consoles are worthwhile for the 100% console exclusives only.

Your point is valid. I wasn't saying anything about PS4's performance compared to Xbone's performance , I was just correcting that sentence about the resolution on which Xbone games run on.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Funny how Microsoft has over clocked the APU in the xbox one. They probably will do it again.

That point is valid. I wasn't saying anything about PS4's performance compared to Xbone's performance , I was just correcting that sentence about the resolution on which Xbone games run on.

Im not doubting the PS4 has better performance but sometimes you have to sacrifice performance for features and games.

Funny how Microsoft has over clocked the APU in the xbox one. They probably will do it again.

well... apparently they picked a shitty APU, because the performance is worse than ps4 performance, running at lower res, and fps

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I have an xbox one, it isnt that good. Had it since release day. The features the X1 has, the PS4 also has to some degree, and vice versa. They are both pretty much the same, with the PS4 slapping the X1 around with console multiplats because of its extra power. Consoles are worthwhile for the 100% console exclusives only.

omg another quote-all-of-cokeman's-posts wall of text? 

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

792p. 30 fps.

then again, if you want to play 2k@144 Hz, you should get a PC...

This "lets rant about cheap* consoles performance " gets old. If you want power, then buy a PCfor the price of an xbox and PS, and just laugh,

But if you want to lay back, game quietly every once in a while after you come back to work, not worrying about resolution, OS, settings, temps, OC, then a console is a good choice

Star_trek_facepalm.jpg

They have they increased the clock speed to 3.5 ghz from I believe 3.3 ghz

They have they increased the clock speed to 3.5 ghz from I believe 3.3 ghz

Star_trek_facepalm.jpg

But if you want to lay back, game quietly every once in a while after you come back to work, not worrying about resolution, OS, settings, temps, OC, then a console is a good choice

I come home from work. Lay back in my office chair. Start up any game I want to play. I dont worry about Resolution because my settings are already set from when I first installed the game. I also don't worry about settings because I set them to Ultra. I dont worry about temps because my temps are fine. Lastly I dont worry about my OS because it's already installed. I dont even see why that would be a factor? 

Not really sure what kind of argument that was supposed to be as to why a console is a good choice?

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Ok, now you just went full retard. The cpu in the X1 is clocked at 1.75GHz.

Sorry I forgot what it was I read that a long time ago and got confused

What a bunch of fuckheads. Because it takes a lot of knowledge to DDoS a network. These "hackers" are probably a bunch of 12 year olds who fell on their heads a couple of times.

144Hz goodness