Hacker Group Vow to Destroy Sony

why do these hackers always behave like retarded high school kids.... Isn't the true goal of hacking something that you do it unnoticed?

because

they are

retarded high school kids.... 

Have you ever heard a professional hacker bragging about DDoS, apart when he use it to get information?

Why hasn't Twitter deleted the account yet? They are posting to get attention and every site reposting their Tweet's is giving them that attention.

peopple can report the account, but twitter doesn't have a reason(no illegal content etc)

Sony should set honeypots to track hackers.

it aint hackers, altough they want to be

Do these hacker groups ever do something useful for once? Why don't they ever triangulate and focus their efforts on greedy, corrupt financial institutions, debt collectors and credit bureaus? Instead, they choose to waste their time creating havoc upon a major consumer electronics corporation. Fucking idiots.

HURRRDURRR. VIDIYA GAEMS!11!!! LOLZ

didn't lulzsec do that sometime?

atleast they gave a good test to the security of goverment sites.

why do these hackers always behave like retarded high school kids.... Isn't the true goal of hacking something that you do it unnoticed?

most of them are high school kids, some are retarded and a few are pretty smart altough these prefer to stay on the background.

because

they are

Have you ever heard a professional hacker bragging about DDoS, apart when he use it to get information?

yes and then he didnt even do it himself IIRC, e is known under the name hector Xavier Monsegur AKA sabu.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Lol I bet you that this lizard whatever is just a bunch of 12 year olds that think hacking is figuring out your friend's Facebook password. And even so, I wouldn't call ddosing hacking

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

While im new at the console market (had my first console, PS4 for 2 weeks now) this makes me very sad. I think that my pc is way superior to the PS4 but why do you want to destroy sony? it makes no sense at all

say what u want, but having that kind of power over a company. must feel good.

I always hear "Their screens suck" and "Not good quality"

Never ever ever hear Overheating issues. Their was the fan sound issue, but that was because the fan ran faster than it needed to.

I'm quite the pro

To the screenof the vaio I have, it was the first time ever I had a dead pixel.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

While im new at the console market (had my first console, PS4 for 2 weeks now) this makes me very sad. I think that my pc is way superior to the PS4 but why do you want to destroy sony? it makes no sense at all.

how about some Pu$$yMasterRace? (I have no idea what I'm trying to say here...)

stupid raging immature morons. If you are so bored have a wank, and take a nap.

BTW why is this happening over some Sony servers that are down? WTAF cares?

Do these hacker groups ever do something useful for once?

Back in the day they used to hunt pedophiles a lot...now they just want lulz it seems

Case: CM Storm Trooper I CPU: 4770k @4.5ghz I Cpu cooler: H110 I RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16gb 2400mhz I GPU: Sapphire 7970 OC I Mobo: Msi gd65 I PSU: Corsair rm 750w I KEYBOARD: Cm Storm Trigger cherry mx blue I MOUSE: Corsair m65 I MONITORS: ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz and Acer X223W 22" 60hz I AUDIO: Corsair vengeance 1500

To the screenof the vaio I have, it was the first time ever I had a dead pixel.

The screens of the cheaper models ($600-1200) were off brand and usually low quality.

You had to get a 1600x900 or a 1920x1080 display for the quality to be not shit. (VAIO S, Z Series and VAIO Duo, Pro, Flip, and FIT P)

The last VAIO (VAIO Flip) had a 1080p IPS display with 98% sRGB. One of the best laptop displays you can buy.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Lots of immature comments. I love my rig to death, but that doesn't mean I want consoles to die.

This isn't about which platform is better. It's about keeping the gaming industry healthy. At the end of the day, consumers win because they have choices.

Tired of seeing this #PCMasterRace bs. I for one am embarrassed and ashamed of being part of this "elite" club by default. Disgusting.

Ryzen 5 2600 OCd to 3.9Ghz @ 1.275v l Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS Wifi l MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super

GSkill TridentZ RGB 16GB DDR4 l NZXT Kraken M22 AIO l Deepcool Macube 310P

say what u want, but having that kind of power over a company. must feel good.

They don't really have power over anything. This isn't the first time sony has been DDoS'd and nothing really came of it the last time. I don't know why these groups are battling over credit for something so trivial. Any skid can DDoS a host.... It's not something to be bragging about. The only parts of it that take any effort are spreading botnets and finding the host addresses. I'm sure Sony will implement proper DDoS mitigation soon enough.

peopple can report the account, but twitter doesn't have a reason(no illegal content etc)

it aint hackers, altough they want to be

didn't lulzsec do that sometime?

atleast they gave a good test to the security of goverment sites.

most of them are high school kids, some are retarded and a few are pretty smart altough these prefer to stay on the background.

yes and then he didnt even do it himself IIRC, e is known under the name hector Xavier Monsegur AKA sabu.

They used Twitter in order to make a bomb threat. How is that not illegal?

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

dunno about the rules that twitter uses for that, most of the time things like that happen it are the autorities act in and twitter ignores it.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

I apparently missed a conference meeting...

Did Twitter become the TOR social network, or am I missing something here?

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

dunno about the rules that twitter uses for that, most of the time things like that happen it are the autorities act in and twitter ignores it.

Its illegal and that makes it a violation of the ToS. Twitter also bans accounts for threats of ANY kind. They reaffirmed that policy after Robin Williams daughter started getting death threats after he dad died.

I apparently missed a conference meeting...

Did Twitter become the TOR social network, or am I missing something here?

Twitter gets them attention that TOR never will.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

While im new at the console market (had my first console, PS4 for 2 weeks now) this makes me very sad. I think that my pc is way superior to the PS4 but why do you want to destroy sony? it makes no sense at all

Because console's being a big seller makes devs like Ubi and EA nerf PC games so they don't look quite so good as they should, because that would make console look like the giant bag of donkey dicks that it already is.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

they are ddos-ing Twitch right now....

I can't load any streams at all.