Hacker Group Vow to Destroy Sony

Total bell ends.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

This is where the assumption that PCMasterRace is merely a group of people with a superiority complex comes from.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

This is really stupid, what the fuck is the point honestly. The hacker group needs to grow the fuck up, they are acting like little children, yeah so what you dont like consoles. Quit being a fucking bitch about it and enjoy your pc then, destorying sony would literally destroy the lives of a metric ton of people, they need to get that shit through their skulls, i hope they are caught and thrown in jail with a bum rapist.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

It's probably just a member of TLS that got turned down by kaceytron and got the idea to start this attack. They are attacking every game that she plays, and on a personal level, made her twitch channel go down.

They just want something of theirs on her body since they want her to write TLS on her face.

and guys, deep down every xbox fanboy KNOWS they are not on the superior platform, but their pride and ego is too big to admit.

The last group that DDOSed PSN thought they were so smart as well, they all got caught as well. I wouldn't be too worried about this one.

Seems dumb to me, I mean since when is ddosing something hacking?

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Futureproof? LOL it's not presentproof!

Everything is relative ;) You know me by now I'm no console peasant. Hell I have a personally customized pcsx2 build on my computer.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

one of them posted a photo with geotagging on, hes caught :D 

Guess Sony will have to gift people with more games like last time if the group actually is able to take down PSN. :/

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

one of them posted a photo with geotagging on, hes caught :D 

if that is true that is just sad on their part. Stupid kids ddosing and calling themselves "hackers"

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

What was that old saying again? 

oh yea...

GET A LIFE!

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

You know I don't even own a working console and I'm frankly sick of all this PC masterrace bullshit infact ever since making "the switch" I've gamed less and less.

Well well, Destroy sony, xbox destroy every console. PC master race. Consoles are slowing down pc gaming. because of them watch dogs looks like shit, and every ubisoft game will look like shit.

because of them some nice games are locked to 30 FPS.

Fuck consoles!

Imagine that there is only PC gaming platform. every game would be on PC and it's graphics could be superior to console graphics.

If you didn't know, they* were doing this to twitch streamers for pc-only gamers, pc-only game servers, and so on.

Y'all are stupid as hell for taking this in because..

*this Lizard 'hacking' group is based off of a twitter account that's been messaging targets. If anyone knew who they were, they'd have been stopped and arrested a long time ago. It's probably all bullshit and some random people still but it's not these people and you're all buying into this console hate post anyway. My mind is actually blown because of this community recently.

*this Lizard 'hacking' group is based off of a twitter account that's been messaging targets. If anyone knew who they were, they'd have been stopped and arrested a long time ago.

Nah. Twitter is just overprotective of their users. They refuse to give up information of their users to anyone. This is why so many idiots use it to publicize their actions instead of other sites.

Considering how this "Lizard Squad" is most likely just a kid who found out you could rent a bot net and decided to have some "fun" with them, I highly doubt he's all that well versed in internet anonymity. Probably outsourced it like everything else.

Of course certain organizations such as the NSA could very easily find out who he is and where, but they've got bigger issues to deal with. Though if this moron keeps going like this, he'll find big enough fish eventually. Fish you don't fuck with.

So you idiots have turned this into a console fanboy flame war already? And people who hack like this need to be sterilized.

I get 60 frames at 1080p on a dual core APU. Ask me how.

AMD FX 8350 CPU / R9 280X GPU / Asus M5A97 LE R 2.0 motherboard / 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 RAM / 128G OCZ Vertex 4 SSD / 256G Crucial SSD / 2T WD Black HDD / 1T Seagate Barracude HDD / Antec Earthwatts 650W PSU / Coolermaster HAF 922 Case

So you idiots have turned this into a console fanboy flame war already? And people who hack like this need to be sterilized.

This is a PC tech forum, so that is to be expected.

Very annoying, but unsurprising.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

I actually wanted to play with my friends before work..... thanks guys....

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

This isn't cool at all...

making us pc dudes look even worse

who cares what people think? =D

what a load of shit

that's what they are sending.

What a bunch of immature A-holes.

the internet in a nutshell.

I'd just like to point out that they didn't say "PC master race" as a reason for the attack. That was just a random tweet and the reporter added the "reason given for attacking" himself.

media....

(hmm im in a wrong mood today.) :ph34r:

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Then why not just brick their hardware instead of childish DDoSing :P?

>implying they know how

Ive been following their tweets heres the recent news:

they tweeted american airlines and said there was a bomb threat on the plane that the president of SOE was on. The plane was grounded shortly after.

then they tweeted the president a video entitled "terrorists win"

I wonder if its an inside job and a personal attack against the president of SOE himself??

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Ive been following their tweets heres the recent news:

they tweeted american airlines and said there was a bomb threat on the plane that the president of SOE was on. The plane was grounded shortly after.

then they tweeted the president a video entitled "terrorists win"

I wonder if its an inside job and a personal attack against the president of SOE himself??

If you scroll back up a little, you'll note how I said the NSA could easily find him but they just don't care for now.

Well, they care now.

If you are going to do that in the name of PC MASTER RACE, at least do it on a Xbox one, even though it's microsoft.