LinusTechTips Wallpapers, Im back! :D

Go to solution Solved by XTankSlayerX,

Check the first link in my sig ;)

Gotcha! Thanks mate!

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Gotcha! Thanks mate!

Yeah, the second one comes back to here... xD

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

Yeah, the second one comes back to here... xD

Those don't suck mate. No where flamin' near suck. They're awesome and anyone who tells you otherwise is an idiot and just jealous of your work :). The LTT logo could probably be a bit bigger on all of them but that's the only criticism I'd make. ;)

Those don't suck mate. No where flamin' near suck. They're awesome and anyone who tells you otherwise is an idiot and just jealous of your work. :)

Thanks bro. I am definitely getting better as I design more, you can tell from the first ones to the last ones, but I'm still nowhere near as good as OP here. ;)

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

But did he intend to press the "add another question" button? That's what I wanna know...

No Bruce pushed it. That flaming mongrel can't keep his hands to himself. Gotta watch that one! :P

And that's why I have a link to this thread in my sig. :)

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

Thanks bro. I am definitely getting better as I design more, you can tell from the first ones to the last ones, but I'm still nowhere near as good as OP here. ;)

Too right you're getting better! Keep up the awesome work! :)

Once you get to 500 posts you should have your custom member title read

"LTT's Official Secondary Wallpaper Maker" or whatever better way you can say that. :D

Too right you're getting better! Keep up the awesome work! :)

Once you get to 500 posts you should have your custom member title read

"LTT's Official Secondary Wallpaper Maker" or whatever better way you can say that. :D

Yeah! I only have 185 posts to go! I mean 184... :D

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

Yeah! I only have 185 posts to go! I mean 184... :D

Hmm...well you'll get there. I remember being at your post count level and really wanting to get to 500 posts as fast as possible and 5,018 posts later I'm still grateful to be able to have my own custom member title.

Something to note though, posts aren't counted in Off Topic and so you still have 185 to go unfortunately. :(

Hmm...well you'll get there. I remember being at your post count level and really wanting to get to 500 posts as fast as possible and 5,018 posts later I'm still grateful to be able to have my own custom member title.

Something to note though, posts aren't counted in Off Topic and so you still have 185 to go unfortunately. :(

Oh. Really? That's stupid.

I would probably have 50 more I'd they counted...

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

I didn't know posts in off topic didn't count...
Hmmm....

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

Or do they?

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I didn't know posts in off topic didn't count...

Hmmm....

Makes sense as to why I'm missing like 50 posts counted. I always wondered why and had a feeling one of the parts of the forum purposely didn't count them.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

Oh. Really? That's stupid.

You betcha it is! ;)

I would probably have 50 more if they counted...

Well goodness knows how many I'd have. Probably at least 7,000 posts total if they were counted.

Posts are also not counted anymore in the 'Forum Suggestions' thread due to people spamming it. :(

Posts are also not counted anymore in the 'Forum Suggestions' thread due to people spamming it. :(

why do spammers gotta ruin everything?

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

Spoiler

why do spammers gotta ruin everything?

Idk, thanks for boosting my thread another 2 pages :P

Ha, have a look at our current number of posts:

TDP_Equinox - 544

XTankSlayerX - 1,464

Geekazoid - 5,334

:D

Thanks guys, @nicklmg will be the next person to get a 8 Bit counter part :)

I need to update OP... Oh god.. I hate doing it because I have so many pictures on there it just lags.

Awesome, I'm stoked to see that :P

Awesome, I'm stoked to see that :P

I think Linus should hire @XTankSlayerX as the actual official LTT Wallpaper Maker. His great at what he does. ;)

I think Linus should hire @XTankSlayerX as the actual official LTT Wallpaper Maker. His great at what he does. ;)

I would like that, although I still have a long way to go in order to do this professionally, Linus has already expressed his appreciation for my work though.

I would like that, although I still have a long way to go in order to do this professionally, Linus has already expressed his appreciation for my work though.

Yeah, well one can't ignore such incredible talent. :)

i tweeted Brandon that picture, gave him a link to this thread, and your name :D

He Favorited it :)

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

Spoiler