Are you for/against the US strikes against IS in Iraq?

Sammael

It is childish if it's not your land and was given to you by other governments.

Israel didn't exist until a group of governments went and said "We're taking this land and ploping these people here." Just because some people point and a book and say "Look! See! We own this!" doesn't mean they actually do.

People have been beheaded since the inception of the States, we haven't helped them.

Both the Torah and Qu'ran essentially say everyone outside the religion and beliefs is an infidel and should be killed.

"I support you!" "That's nice to hear, I'll kill you last."

LoL, I see you ignored the proof I provided. The Jewish people first settled the area of what is now Jerusalem in 4000 BC. The United Kingdom of Israel was established in 1020 BC. The walls surround Jerusalem were built in the 1500's. Please actually learn something from this.

This is all the proof anyone should need that every thing that Hamas says is a lie. They are 100% responsible for the deaths of any Palestinian civilian. They fire their rockets from within residential areas, using every civilian as a human shield. Yet the world expects Israel to just allow their city to be attacked every day. Hamas built tunnels, using child labor with the children dying from the labor, so they could kidnap Israeli citizens and launch suicide bombings.

Almost forgot this little gem. The son of founder of Hamas is speaking out against them and exposing the truth.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

It is childish if it's not your land and was given to you by other governments.

Israel didn't exist until a group of governments went and said "We're taking this land and ploping these people here." Just because some people point and a book and say "Look! See! We own this!" doesn't mean they actually do.

People have been beheaded since the inception of the States, we haven't helped them.

Both the Torah and Qu'ran essentially say everyone outside the religion and beliefs is an infidel and should be killed.

"I support you!" "That's nice to hear, I'll kill you last."

Israel did exist, not the country as we know it, but the Jewish people are the broken up state of Israel since the Jewish temple was destroyed bu the Romans.   And also why does it matter who owned land literally 10,000 years ago.  Like we were still cave men back then :)

LoL, I see you ignored the proof I provided. The Jewish people first settled the area of what is Jerusalem in 4000 BC. The United Kingdom of Israel was established in 1020 BC. The walls surround Jerusalem were built in the 1500's. Please actually learn something from this.

This is all the proof anyone should need that every thing that Hamas says is a lie. They are 100% responsible for the deaths of any Palestinian civilian. They fire their rockets from within residential areas, using every civilian as a human shield. Yet the world expects Israel to just allow their city to be attacked every day. Hamas built tunnels, using child labor with the children dying from the labor, so they could kidnap Israeli citizens and launch suicide bombings.

I like how you've missed the point and gone off topic for what I've been talking about. I'm not agreeing with Hamas, in fact I think that it's an airheaded movement.

Judaism didn't exist in 4000BC, nor did Jewish people. For hundreds and thousands of years that area has been owned by groups that were not Jewish. Judaism wasn't around until about 2000 BC because that's when Abraham came about roughly. Before and after his life that area was not owned by Jewish people.

At this point it doesn't matter who started it, they're both fighting for no reason. And the rest of the world should not intervene.

I like how you've missed the point and gone off topic for what I've been talking about. I'm not agreeing with Hamas, in fact I think that it's an airheaded movement.

Judaism didn't exist in 4000BC, nor did Jewish people. For hundreds and thousands of years that area has been owned by groups that were not Jewish. Judaism wasn't around until about 2000 BC because that's when Abraham came about roughly. Before and after his life that area was not owned by Jewish people.

At this point it doesn't matter who started it, they're both fighting for no reason. And the rest of the world should not intervene.

Read the information I provided. The Jewish people predate Judaism the religion. It was the Jewish people, who had already existed for thousands of years, that founded Judaism the religion. As the information I provided clearly states, the Jewish people first settled the land of what is now Jerusalem over 6000 years ago. They have been under attack ever since.

I am not offtopic at all since what is going on in Iraq is just the latest chapter in long standing, and bloody, campaign by radical Islamist to exterminate all non-Muslims and even Muslims who refuse to adopt their radical beliefs. Hamas's campaign of terror against Israel also a direct example of what happens other world powers fail to step in.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

Read the information I provided. The Jewish people predate Judaism the religion. It was the Jewish people, who had already existed for thousands of years, that founded Judaism the religion. As the information I provided clearly states, the Jewish people first settled the land of what is now Jerusalem over 6000 years ago. They have been under attack ever since.

I am not offtopic at all since what is going on in Iraq is just the latest chapter in long standing, and bloody, campaign by radical Islamist to exterminate all non-Muslims and even Muslims who refuse to adopt their radical beliefs. Hamas's campaign of terror against Israel also a direct example of what happens other world powers fail to step in.

Jewish people didn't exist until the religion started. I can't say "I'm an American!" in the 1200's when the place hasn't been founded yet. 

All I said is that Israel is not helping the situation. They're as willing to fight over some land that's been conquered long before their existence.

Fine, to make you happy I will support neither side. I don't care what happens over there. Let them kill each other. Doesn't concern me. That's there problem, let them take care of it.

Jewish people didn't exist until the religion started. I can't say "I'm an American!" in the 1200's when the place hasn't been founded yet. 

All I said is that Israel is not helping the situation. They're as willing to fight over some land that's been conquered long before their existence.

Fine, to make you happy I will support neither side. I don't care what happens over there. Let them kill each other. Doesn't concern me. That's there problem, let them take care of it.

I have provided all the proof that says you are mistaken. You simply don't know your history, or are sticking to bad sources for your information. Judaism was created by the Jewish people. Jews as a people, as an ethnicity, existed long before they established their religion. You can be of Jewish ethnicity without following the religion. It's not like being Muslim or Christian where it's strictly defined by the religious beliefs. That's why the establishment city of Jerusalem, named after the ethnic Jewish people, predates Judaism, and is why no one else has any claim to that land.

Israel is fighting because Hamas is constantly firing rockets at them, and launching terrorist attacks against them, and using tunnels to sneak into their country to kidnap and murder people. It was the rocket attacks that forced Israel to bomb the missile sites and they only launched a ground operation to destroy the tunnels. The day Hamas lays down it's arms, Israel will stop defending themselves against Hamas. Learn your history, that land belongs to the Jewish people and has belong to them for thousands of years.

'Cause we're the world police dontcha know.

they acually are...... so is russia, china, GB, France........post-8737-0-10471800-1407568912.gif

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Such matters are not even worth debating every sensible person knows who is the bad guy here and besides LTT has a serious hasbara troll infestation. so stop making threads like these .

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Such matters are not even worth debating every sensible person knows who is the bad guy here and besides LTT has a serious hasbara troll infestation. so stop making threads like these .

Lots of anti-semitic people too.

The time has passed for the civilian masses to do the right thing. They are educated and they openly support these terrorists. Peace between Palestine would happen overnight if the civilians stopped openly supporting Hamas. The legitimate government of Palestine can never negotiate an actual peace with Israel because the civilians support the same views has Hamas to erase Israel off the map. Only an all out war to destroy these groups, and all that support them, will ever fix anything. 

They want the same vision because they wanted it for their future living that includes truce, peace and welfare. You almost conquered and invaded the whole bloody map, why would you want from these people to do? sing chanties about your victory of slaughtering innocent children and unveiling and raping decent women and to celebrate your murder against humanity?

Palestinians support hamas because it's their only dauntless hopeful path in Palestine, their legitimate government didn't want to negociate your "actual miserable peace" agreement because it's pathetic to live under extreme conditions that the Zionist government imposes and they want their OWN FUCKING GOVERNMENT, they want to unite together, they don't fucking want to live under your bloody orders... they want their full freedom, they want to live as human beings, they don't want their blood contaminated by Zionist pressure... you don't know what humanity is.. you strike everyone in sight either children or women because they want to live free and support what they believe in? Quit lying too much because what you actually say is irrational and nonsensical that the actual insane wouldn't believe in it, your plan is to eradicate muslim groups not Islamists but muslims!

They have done too much shit in that country to keep doing shit more shit constantly

I learned from Homeland that strikes on countries causes injustice and problems, we cannot guarantee that we are only killing fighters

Compatible with Windows 95

Funny how we haven't learned.

Personally I think we're the best country in the world, we just have asinine politicians who go around doing fucked up shit and needing something to distract the chattel with so we go mess with other people's shit. I say let the rest of the world destroy each other if that's what they want to do, why should I care? Since all we get is accusations and hate for trying to help I say let the rest of you rot (don't see your asses trying to help other than going to the un and writing angry letters).

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

They want the same vision because they wanted it for their future living that includes truce, peace and welfare. You almost conquered and invaded the whole bloody map, why would you want from these people to do? sing chanties about your victory of slaughtering innocent children and unveiling and raping decent women and to celebrate your murder against humanity?

Palestinians support hamas because it's the only dauntless hopeful path in Palestine, their legitimate government didn't want to negociate your "actual miserable peace" agreement because it's pathetic to live under extreme conditions that the Zionist government imposes and they want their OWN FUCKING GOVERNMENT, they want to unite together, they don't fucking want to live under your bloody orders... they want their full freedom, they want to live as human beings, they don't want their blood contaminated by Zionist pressure... you don't know what humanity is.. you strike everyone in sight either children or women because they want to live free and support what they believe in? Quit lying too much because what you actually say is irrational and nonsensical that the actual insane wouldn't believe in it, your plan is to eradicate muslim groups not Islamists but muslims!

Palestine has its own government that they elected. Nothing about their government is forced on them. But they believe in the slaughtering of all Jewish people on earth and falsely believe they have a claim to the land that is Israel when in fact the Jewish people have lived there for 6000 years. Israel has done nothing but defend itself. If Hamas would stop attacking them, they would leave Palestine alone. The fact that you even use the term Zionist proves your anti-semitic. Zionist, as used by anti-semites, is hate speech.

Personally I am against any and all governments/militant groups basing their decisions on religion, we all know it only leads to genocide, it always has, always will. Need to end the tyranny of religion.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

No, none of it makes me happy. But I have the guts to speak my mind and tell other people that they are wrong. Either we wipe out the radicals, or they will wipe us out. That is the only way this can end. They will never give in. They will never live peacefully. 

Hey bud. I like the fact your giving people your opinion on the topic, I can respect that. 

However I don't believe wiping them out is the way to go, heck I don't believe that's even possible. Idea's like their religious views are immune to death, what they need the most is a realistic world view and up to date global knowledge. Expanding one's perspective of the world can vastly change one's mindset. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Now I see what Slick meant... this argument is just silly. With most political issues, there are always two sides to the story. You cannot automatically ignore one just because you support the other. Anti-zionism and anti-semitism are two separate problems, and should not be addressed as the same thing, because they are not. Israelis fight for the land that they believe belongs to them from the get-go, and the Palestinians, including Hamas, are trying to fight against what they see as a hostile takeover of land that they rightfully own. In general, if you take one side of a debate, and refuse to take a devil's advocate view on it, then you have simply no right to speak.

Someone should lock down this thread, PRONTO!

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

Palestinians support hamas because it's their only dauntless hopeful path in Palestine, their legitimate government didn't want to negociate your "actual miserable peace" agreement because it's pathetic to live under extreme conditions that the Zionist government imposes and they want their OWN FUCKING GOVERNMENT, they want to unite together, they don't fucking want to live under your bloody orders... they want their full freedom, they want to live as human beings, they don't want their blood contaminated by Zionist pressure... you don't know what humanity is.. you strike everyone in sight either children or women because they want to live free and support what they believe in? Quit lying too much because what you actually say is irrational and nonsensical that the actual insane wouldn't believe in it, your plan is to eradicate muslim groups not Islamists but muslims!

Ok... I don't know where to start. Explain to me how Israel is a miserable path. I have no idea who you are. But if you happen to be gay, you would be dragged through the streets and STONED in Gaza. If you are a women, well, I don't even want to say. But you would be mutilated to stop you from being "promiscuous". In Israel none of that would happen. Israel is not perfect. Not at all. But given that ISIS's OPEN goal is to kill all the Jews. Explain why you think that the opposite is true? My last point is this. Go try living in both countries for a week and come back and report. Hopefully you aren't one of the stated groups above, or you won't make it back alive.

Ok... I don't know where to start. Explain to me how Israel is a miserable path. I have no idea who you are. But if you happen to be gay, you would be dragged through the streets and STONED in Gaza. If you are a women, well, I don't even want to say. But you would be mutilated to stop you from being "promiscuous". In Israel none of that would happen. Israel is not perfect. Not at all. But given that ISIS's OPEN goal is to kill all the Jews. Explain why you think that the opposite is true? My last point is this. Go try living in both countries for a week and come back and report. Hopefully you aren't one of the stated groups above, or you won't make it back alive.

what i mentioned above is well elaborated, go take a hike and stop implying those sexual terms on me because i'm not the one to discuss these stuff with and please don't get me involved with ISIS or ISIL bearded insane fucks because i don't extremely believe in what they believe!

oh, there are jews that i really respect for their support to Palestine who actually happen to live in Palestine and treated badly by your "government" and even some American jews went to Palestine to claim Palestinian freedom and were eventually and agressively arrested by couple of Israeli cops, may you tell me why?

if you were going to ask for proof, your history is a fulfillment of massacre!

what i mentioned above is well elaborated, go take a hike and stop implying those sexual terms on me because i'm not the one to discuss these stuff with and please don't get me involved with ISIS or ISIL bearded insane fucks because i don't extremely believe on what they believe!

I am sorry. I REALLY didn't mean to imply something about you sexuality. I'm sorry that how it can across. So you know ISIS is in power in Gaza. And because of that they have taught everyone to follow in the barbaric tactics they use. You seem to agree that Israel is less barbaric than ISIS. So how can you side with the Palestinians knowing how brainwashed they all are.

I am sorry. I REALLY didn't mean to imply something about you sexuality. I'm sorry that how it can across. So you know ISIS is in power in Gaza. And because of that they have taught everyone to follow in the barbaric tactics they use. You seem to agree that Israel is less barbaric than ISIS. So how can you side with the Palestinians knowing how brainwashed they all are.

i edited my post for you to clarify the additional paragraph and no ISIS isn't Hamas!

I read a very in-depth article on the IS (former ISIS) and what these people do is beyond terrible.

They slaughter, destroy and threaten entire populations, destabilize and spread their terror in Near East and Africa. I know that the United States shouldn't start another war but the mad ideology of these extremists should be stopped from spreading even further.

144Hz goodness

I read a very in-depth article on the IS (former ISIS) and what these people do is beyond terrible.

They slaughter, destroy and threaten entire populations, destabilize and spread their terror in Near East and Africa. I know that the United States shouldn't start another war but the mad ideology of these extremists should be stopped from spreading even further.

What do you propose as a solution? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

What do you propose as a solution? 

Let's give everyone against Hamas and ISIS more weapons! We won't directly help but we can supply.

Wait...

I think this has been done before... <.<

From what I know, The Jewish people were not called the Jews until Judaism became the religion tied to the Hebrews. They were HEBREWS, not Jews. I have yet to seen a history book remark Abraham as Jewish, but as a Hebrew man. Hebrews are never referred to as Jews until some of them are exiled from Judea during the Diaspora, which wasn't until 600 BCE. You are right, though. You do not need to revere Judaism to be Jewish, but you must be Hebrew.

As for the topic: If history repeats itself (and it usually always does), then the air strikes will not do anything. I have yet to propose a solution, but I doubt one will come until either the Palestinians or the Israeli decide to come to their own terms with one another. I can also easily say why Israel is the true enemy and give reasons why, but the same can be said for Palestine.

This might be a bad example but it's like saying that the people that colonized the States (originally) were Americans, when in fact they are British subjects, most of them, and only became Americans after they formed the government and declared independence.

I do like how this turned in to an argument about Israel which is completely irrelevant for what the poll is about.

if you vote against... you need to think hard about your life. there are 50 000 people on a mountain about to die and people are commenting "We dont have enough money"

CPU: i5 25000 3.3 GHz             Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V-LK          Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB           Display: Samsung SD24 24" 1080p          

GPU: EVGA GTX 660 SC 2 GB     Sound: Razer Kraken pro                            PSU: Rosewill 630 watt                    Storage 1: 128 GB Adata XPG SX900 SSD

Case: Rosewill Challenger       CPU Cooler: Corsair h80i                    Mouse: Corsair M65                                   Storage 2: Seagate 2 TB HDD