Favorite feature would have to be the front facing speakers. I also like that dbrand is sponsoring the giveaway. 

I actually like the focus for people who like tweaking their music (the EQ and the special effects) even though I would leave it zeroed out most of the time, but I appreciate the feature.

dbrand seems to be a well established company with a wide variety of skins. *Stares at the ps4 and dual shock skins*

My favourite thing about the phone is that it's waterproof, and my favourite thing about dbrand is their sleek-looking website. A shame they dont do a case that fits my LG G2.

that dbrand skin just looks awesome!

and the Z2 has one of the highest specs I seen :> want !

I really appreciate the possibility to view the screen from different angles, especially when showing stuff to friends. I bought a custom skin from dbrand for my PS4 to make it orange-blackish. it turned out really well, thumbs up for their creativity!

My favorite part of the z2 is that it has a huge screen compared to my iPhone. My favorite thing about dbrand is that they make skins for phones.

I like the whole phone, you get plenty without costing much compared other smart phones.

dbrand protects your stuff while still looking awesome! 

My favorite part about the Z2 is the screen the quality of it is amazing. 

My favorite thing about dbrand is that you can make your phone look how ever you want. best customization feature.

I like the app drawer of the Z2

The cool thing about dbrand is, that they gave you access to the phone as a review sample

The new screen and dbrand skin look awesome!

Waterproof phones need to be a bigger thing. Dbrand skins= Dbrand wins :D

Thanks for the awesome giveaway Linus and dbrand c:

It'd be hard to pick just one thing that I like about the Z2. I currently have the Z1, and while it's certainly a very nice phone, I would love to have the improved screen and the front facing speaker. I'm not sure if I could go back to having a non-waterproof phone.

My favourite thing about dbrand would be that the skins that they make just look amazing. A lot of skins that I've seen just look tacky, but dbrand's look really professional from what I've seen. I honestly thought that the Z2 with the Linus Techtips skin on was a custom made phone when I first saw it.

Waterproof phones need to be a bigger thing. Dbrand skins= Dbrand wins :D

I love the front facing speakers, them tunes bro.

I also hate boring phones that all look the same, so my  favorite thing about Dbrand is that they make them more interesting.

The screen, skin, waterproofness and the awesome camera. :D

I like the IPS panel on the phone and the front facing speakers. Thing need to look good sound right. 120fps or 4k is a plus and 20mp camera with manual control is nice for a photographer like me. My favorite thing about Dbrand is that you can protect your phone and customize the way it looks without the big and bulky phone cases that are out there. 

i really like the front mount speakers, and dbrand has awesome skins 

Its waterproof and it has a great looking skin. WOOOO!

I like the Z2 because it has an awesome battery life with a REALLY awesome camera :)
Favorite thing about dbrand is turning something banal into something unique ^^

Z2 - dedicated camera button! The phone is on level with high end competition, but this little thing is what I miss from my older K750 and X10 Sony phones. And since I never had a phone with front facing speakers, that might be nice too :)

dbrand are just awesome! Seen a lot of high quality work from them, and a lot of praise for it. And I always like to customise my stuff if possible.

That 20.7 MP camera look great, and that skin does look killer good.