The Z2 is freaking awesome. I have to say though the best part of it is its toughness as you can even take underwater pics with it.

DBrand's skins look awesome! Especially this one looks amazing.

Desktop: The Bluez | CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.5 ghz 1.296V | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: P8Z77 M-Pro | Memory: 16 GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX  

GPU: Asus GTX 780ti DirectCu II | HDD: Some Random Hitachi 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, 850 EVO 500GB | PSU: Rosewill Hive 750W | Case: Enermax Ostrog GT (Blue Ver.) 

Laptop: Razer Blade 14 2013 256GB

The part I l be the main at about the Z2 is the amazing battery life while still being a fairly slim phone.

Dbrand is awesome, I love their skins and that LTT one is awesome.

I want this phone because of the desing and screen and it rocks

that skin like a boss

My favorite thing about the Xperia is that it has the latest SnapDragon quad core processor.

My favorite thing about Dbrand is that they sponsored Linus.

My Most favorite part about the phone is that it has Linus Tech Tips on it. Brownie Points? ; ) :D

I never win giveaways. But the Z2 is such a nice phone that a slim chance is chance; besides free stuff.

Other than the skin what  I like about the Z2 is the solid build quality. Being waterproof is nice, 

though you won't see me showering an calling at  the same time.

Cheers to whoever wins. 

Z2 has some awesome screen+camera and i never heard of dbrand before BUT i'm totally gonna follow it now!   My xperia go is getting old with almost broken speakers and shattered screen. Good luck to the giveaway!

I LOVE bdrand custom skin it make your device look one of a kind with your own log on it, and i also love the Sony Xperia z2 camera and battery life hope to win a phone as good as this

OMG! I really love the Z2 , I have a Xperia J and I want a upgrade so much!

But the Z2 is very expensive (That is why I'm joining this giveaway).

I love the Z2 because of the waterproofness , amazing camera , and the great build!

The Z2 has front speakers and has the awesome camera, waterproofness, and body that I didn't experience before!

Especially Z2's camera , it has a 20.7 MP camera (which is very useful for me and I like it so much), and it also have many new functions unlike the piece of crap in the Xperia J!

dbrand's custom skin for the Z2 looked pretty awesome and cool looking. And also they're awesome because they sponsored this video.

Love the Z2 because of waterproofing, great when working with ships.

Dbrand, because we need custom looking phones/tablets to stand out as tech lovers!

The Architect

ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe - i5-3570K - Corsair Dominator Platinum 8GB 1600Mhz - EVGA GTX670 - Vertex 4 128GB - Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Corsair HX750 - Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl

Good luck everyone, this skin looks amazing!

I love its camera and this skin is awesome :D!

Big fan of Sony products so far and my Iphone just seems to not cut it anymore. Pros i can see are the metallic look it has and the many functions, Love the textured skin and the color orange is my favorite. hope i get it! 

My favorite thing about this phone is the durability it has. My favorite thing about dbrand is that their skins look awesome!

My favorite thing about the z2 is the 20.7 megapixel camera, and the thing I like about Dbrand is that their skins seem to fit almost perfectly with the surface of the phone unlike other companies

I like the front facing speakers on the Z2.

Dbrand is great because if I win this phone I would order a black skin for this phone so I can hide the orange(I would keep the Linustech artwork on the back, that is amazing). :)

Awesome phone. The waterproof and Dust proof stuff is really cool and the 2.3 Jigahertz processor and 3 Gigs of RAM would make for a great upgrade from my iPod 4th gen(only 256 MEGS of RAM).

And dbrand's skin looks awesome and I think it compliments the phone quite nicely.

Overall would love to have this phone with that sweet skin on it.

I like the that the phones waterproof and dbrand skins look like they're really high quality.

I like the that the phones waterproof and dbrand skins look like they're really high quality.

Great video LinusTechTips as always!

Favorite part of the Z2... front-facing speakers!

Tho it is hard to pick, has great new screen, not that much diff from stock android (unlike Samsung of late... ugh), high MP camera... guess it's great truly by the same of it's parts.

Favorite thing about dbrand... they made a custom linustechtips skin!

They're great fit and customizability with great quality make having a custom skin on a variety a products really something that can look professional and wonderful! 

Please choose me ^_^ 

Phone is great ... looks great and performance like a beast and its not plastic ^_^ 

even made a profile here :) 

I would love to have a phone with a better camera than the One M7. I love dbrand because of the quality of their skins. 

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the durability - the fact that it is dustproof and waterproof is a very desirable feature

My favorite thing about Dbrand is how it allow anyone to have a completely custom looking device which distinguishes every owner