I like the camera any the waterproofness. And that skin looks freaking amazing

I like the camera any the waterproofness. And that skin looks freaking amazing

EDIT: wow... did i just hit the post button twice? ...-.-

Love that the Z2 is waterproof. Comes in handy and is very nice to have. And I love the clean aesthetic of the dbrands skins, they are very stylish and heavy duty and long lasting. Great Review and would love to have a new phone.

Work Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | GPU: Quadro K1200 | Motherboard: EVGA Z97 Classified | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3-2133Mhz | PSU: Seasonic 750W SS-750KM3 80 PLUS Gold | STORAGE: WD 1TB Se Enterprise Grade Drive & Corsair Neutron NX500 400GB NVMe PCIe  | COOLER: Enermax Liqtech 240 -  5x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 2000 PWM | CASE: Corsair 600C | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals: Logitech MX Master 2S -- Logitech K840 -- INTEL X520 10Gb NIC -- 3x Acer H236HL -- Build Log | 

Work Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2650 v3 | Model: Cisco UCS C220 M4 (SFF) | RAM: 64GB (4x16GB) Cisco (Samsung) DDR4 2133Mhz | STORAGE: 4x Cisco (Seagate) 900GB 10K 2.5" (RAID 10) - 2x 32GB Cisco FlexFlash Boot Drive (RAID 1) | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | 

Laptop | CPU: Intel Core i7 6700HQ | GPU: Nvidia GTX 960M 2GB GDDR5 | RAM: 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2400Mhz | STORAGE: 512GB Hynix NVMe | OS: Windows 10 Pro |

Gaming Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 9700K | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G  | Motherboard: ASRock Z390 PHANTOM GAMING-ITX | RAM: Ballistix Elite 32GB Kit (16GB x 2) DDR4-3000 | PSU: Silverstone SX700-LPT 700w 80 PLUS Platinum | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 970 PRO 1TB NVMe | COOLER: Noctua NH-L12 | CASE: Louqe Ghost S1 | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Build Log in Progress | 

Home Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2690 (Sandy Bridge) | GPU: Quadro P2000 | Motherboard: SUPERMICRO X9SRL-F  | RAM: 64GB (8x8GB) Micron VLP DDR3-1600 ECC | PSU: SUPERMICRO 665W 80 PLUS Bronze | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB (RAID 1) - 4x WD 8TB Ultrastar (RAID 10) - Intel SSD D3-S4510 Series 240GB (BOOT)  | COOLER: Noctua NH-U12DXi4 with 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM | CASE: SUPERMICRO CSE-842TQ-665B 4U | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | Build Log in Progress |

| Pixel 4XL 128GB - Clearly White - Unlocked - Carrier: Visible |

| F@H STATS |

Damn this phone looks nice. Great build quality as well. This would be an amazing prize to win.

I love the z2 screen, the speakers, and the specs. im still using an ipod touch 4th gen and it crashes by doing anything i really need to upgrade to a phone! also i like the awesome skins that dbrand has to offer!

The battery and customizability on the camera with the 120fps or 4k make it really cool! The positioning of the home button is also sweet.

dbrand's skins are awesome!

The battery and customizability on the camera with the 120fps or 4k make it really cool! The positioning of the home button is also sweet.

dbrand's skins are awesome!

I want the xperia because of its amazing water-resistant-ness and its beutyfull flat look! Dbrand or whatever is cool because it sponsered your video. Also the skin is hella-cool.

I love the screen on the z2, looks so nice and big. Looks awesome to use.

As for dbrand, they made that awesome skin for the phone :)

This phone is awesome and would be a nice upgrade from my GS3 that is falling apart,lol. First thing I would do is drop it in some water on "accident" to freak some people out. Something I like about dbrand is that they were cool enough to get you the phone so you could do a review! Good luck everyone :)

woooooo free phone! Thanks dbrand for sponsoring this video and thank you for helping push the acceptance of 4K video recording!

I love the z2 because of the camera, it would be a good camera to have when I don't have my SLR on me.

I love dbrand because of one the skins they did, a wood back plate skin, it looked amazing.

I've never owned a Sony phone before so this would be an interesting experience. And that branding is simply awesome.

I always dreamt of forgetting my phone in my shorts and then I go swimming with it, so I'll really apprechiate the waterproof feature. Also I take lots of pictures with my phone and with this one, the video would be awesome,too. thanks to the impressive stabilisation. I really love the design of the cover, it's so retro! :wub:

I finally got rid of my crap ass HP Compaq 8000 Elite !    :D

Ok this phone is freakin sick it is good looking and it has some nice performance and the dbrand skin on this phone is soo sexy :-) and the screen on the phone is sick looking but i have nothing bad to say about this phone i never had the chance to get my hands on this phone but maybe i get lucky and win it you never know. :-)

Good luck everyone !!

Wow the Z2 looks AMAZING. Would be an awesome upgrade and amazing timing for my bday:P. 

Things i love about the Z2:

1. Design is amazing as always.

2. DAT CAMERA

3. Finally! front speakers:D

4. The power button is just so interesting to me :D

Things i love about dbrand:

1. CUSTOM SKINS FOR YOUR NEEDS:D

I love the Z2 mostly because it isn't a white iPhone 4 with a cracked backside and I really wanna switch to Android. Also it's one of the best phones on the market. I love dbrand because there skins are very cool and if i don't win this phone I am probably going to get me some of that sexyness for my next phone

My favourite thing about the Sony Xperia Z2 is the the processor, and my favourite thing about dbrand are their fantastic skins.

I would love a new phone right now. I am currently rocking a Samsung Galaxy S3 but its starting to feel dated and it has a scratched camera lens :P. Dbrand did an excellent job with the custom skin andI love the fact the the L2 has a bigger screen with a bigger resolution when compared to the S3.

I love the fact that the Z2 is waterproof and is so powerful! But I also love (and so does my Nexus 4) dbrands skins!

Favourite part about the Z2 - the flat and seamless design.
Favourite thing about dbrand - their skins actually do look quite awesome.

The introduction of front facing speakers for the Xperia Z2, and the meticulously cut skins from dBrand (the skins are always a perfect fit.)

I wantz it because i'm poorer than the average joe, also <3 Linus Tech

Top of the line specs and a great camera. Even if Linus didn't liked it in low light, it's one of the better performing ones. 4K video sounds interesting for some youtubeness. And having the option to make it "your own device" with dbrand now shipping worldwide is pretty great.

There are more things in heaven and earth then are dreamt of in your philosophy.