I really like the focus funcion on the camera. Seemed really cool.

My favourite thing about dbrand, is what they've done with sponsoring this video. This is quite clever marketing.

MMMM... I like the new IPS screen, and I love dbrand's twitter!!!!!111oneoenoen111!!!

I really like Sony, I really like that phone. It really has an amazing screen, good camera and sound. They only thing I dont like about sony is their software. They can do better in that area.

About Dbrand, its a nice idea and I hope they will put more options in the future. It was awsome that they sponsored you guys, hopefully they will do it again! We love customized things 

Good luck to all!

What I like about the Z2 that is waterproof and his 4K resolution camera and what I like most about dbrand is that their skins looks awesome :)

I love waterproof and dust proof electronics. To many phone became quirky after some excessive rain.

Love we WAN show theme cover. Really nice.

I have the Z1 Compact and love it!

I'm waiting for the next compact version to see if it's worth upgrading

What I like about the Z2 that is waterproof and his 4K resolution camera and what I like most about dbrand is that their skins looks awesome :)

Looks like a great phone to use, especially the camera. Also, the phone wraps are decently priced, definitely gunna forward that onto friends.

20.7MP camera+waterproof!

Never heard of dbrand before however their skin does looks to be a very high standard indeed!

Competition:
Z2: Best part is the skin! xD

dbrand: The best part of dbrand is the amazing quality they build their skins at!

The phone: New dedicated camera button

The skin: ITS ORANGE!!!

Z2: The industrial design and camera.

Dbrand: The LTT skin, specially the design in the back with Linus and Slick in it.

Love Sony's phones because of their build quality and screens..

DBrand is awesome to personalize ur phone and stand out

Dbrand: The LTT skin, specially the design in the back with Linus and Slick in it.

Oooo a sony phone that's dust and waterproof with very good battery life, very good camera and a micro sd slot, but most importantly, it will fit in with every appliance I have. (Because all I have is Sony apart from my phone .____.)

I like the camera app of the Z2 and dbrand's site look really awesome

My favorite part of the phone is that it is waterproof, and my favorite thing about dbrand is they sponsored the video :) 

My favourite part about the Xperia Z2 is probably the fact that it is waterproofed as i am so paranoid when it comes to water and my phone meaning i will put my phone in a plastic bag if it rains a lot just to keep it safe (and i got a 3 year old HTC wildfire lol) so having a phone i can even use in heavy rain would be EPIC! =)

My favourite about dbrand (besides them Sponsoring this video and there by giving me a chance to win my dream phone) would be that i can have my phone in the color i want

Wow the Z2 looks like an awesome phone. I love that it's water/dust proof, and the screen was the only thing that stopped me from getting the Z1. Phone screen better than terrible awards aside, the LTT themed skin looks awesome. Dbrand did a great job with it.

Although pixel hoodies don't work in all white

The LTT SKIN IS AWESOME!!! The water proof and the battery life are awesome as well!

I really love the fact that the Z2 is so snappy with that awesome cpu, and that the camera is able to take 4k photos(!).

dbrand looks like a really cool company that is able to make skins for several of the "flagship"-phones, and even some older models too!

It's waterproof and the skin looks awesome!