My entry for the Sony Z2  :)

I want the Z2 because of the amazing camera! When I go hiking up the mountains it would be so great to have a waterproof phone, that can take great pictures, and zoom in quite a bit (this might be good when I see deer etc. so I dont go too close and scare them away). I also feel that the phone looks a bit stirdy too, a friend of mine have the Z1, and he keeps saying that his phone can take a beating! I also like the fact that its an android, which lets me customize with different launchers etc.

The reason I like dbrand is 1. That skin looks great on the phone (love the bright color and how its pixelated). 2. it will probably stop the back of the phone from getting some scratches(which is really good, since Im not a huge fan of all those flappy protective things people put on their phones). I would really like to upgrade my HTC Z, although its a good phone, and I like the keyboard, its getting a bit old, and have taken quite a beating with the few years I've had it.

The Z2 Is just a vastly improved Z1, and I guess that's my favorite feature. The overall good specs of the phone. Combine that with a dust and waterproof case that is sleek and sexy, you got yourself a top of the range, all-round amazing phone! And they added the front facing speakers because they're just so nice :3

I love that the phone is waterproof and that dbrand gave this phone to Linus for free.

My favorite thing about the Z2 is that it's better than my current Walmart phone, and I love the dbrand website.

I love the front facing speakers and the camera on the Z2.

dbrand makes awesome skins.

I really like the custom skin on it! I want it purely for that reason haha. But other than that, the front facing speakers make it desirable. I hate my phone's speakers on the back...

Never had a sony phone phone before.Liking the specs on this phone! Cant go wrong with dust proof and water proof! As for dbrand. the fact that they made a LINUS TECH custom  wrap gives them a plus in my book. And its orange which is awesome. Just a sick package. :) 

Love the Z2 'cause the camera is awesome. Dbrand is cool cuz they're willing to do giveaways and are generally relaxed about stuff.

• Probably the best thing for me about the Z2 is the camera 20.7MP [all of dem megapixels] , i also quite like the design of the phone it self and also i cannot forget to mention the Front facing speakers.

I actually hearing for the first time about the dbrand so i cant really say anything much what i like about them but the skins look Awesome especially the customizability for the PS4 skins... You can really make youre devices look quite unique.

Favorite part about the phone is probably the camera and the front facing speakers, favorite thing about dbrand is simply that they sponsored the video :D

I love the screen on the Sony Xperia Z2 and the dbrand skin looks sooo hot..

Best on z2? FRONT FACING SPEAKERS!!!

The idea of dbrand is awesome! Custom skins for your phone is just the best busines idea ever!

My favorite thing about this phone is the fact that it is waterproof. When I go hiking in the rain I would enjoy not having to worry about my phone getting ruined.

I have never heard of dbrand before this video, but I like how you can get a pretty wide range of skins for your products, the mahogany skin looks pretty sweet.

z2 is a cool phone waterproof and glove mode awesome.

I like the orange skin from dbrand

The camera on the Z2 looks better than any competitors! 

I love the Z2's camera and I love dbrand for sponsering the Z2 review, I was really interested in the review :) 

Favourite thing about the Z2 is by far the fact that it is waterproof!

I have never seen the sort of thing dbrand do, but the skin you guys have looks so professional.

I liked the most the way you can customize your main menu and the default camera app.

I like that the Z2 has the power button on the side which is great, and that dbrand let you customize your skin for an array of devices

The best thing I like about the Z2 is the fact that it has a dedicated camera button. Though, I say that, I wouldn't really use it for anything other than to quickly launch the camera app. What I like about the skin is that it looks like it's precisely cut (perfectly) to the phone itself.

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X, RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) XPG GAMMIX D30 DDR4 3600MHz, MOBO: ASRock X570M, GPU: GIGABYTE RTX 2070 SUPER (Corsair H100x cooling), SSD 1: Corsair Force MP510 240GB, SSD 2: Patriot VPN100 1TB, OS: Windows 10 Professional x64, CASE: Open air test bench

Well I have been using Iphone for the last 3-4 years I really want to get a new phone as the Iphone Isnt cheap and It's specs sucks
So my fav. Thing about the Z2.. There Is tooo many great things about It but the one i mostly like Is front speakers! Iphone have the awesome speakers you use to call people with that Is loud, Great bass but you can't use It for speaker:. Damn sad face I wanted apple to make that habben so you can use the front speakers you call with to listen to music!
And btw. Awesome cover for that phone! :'D Luv u Linus! <3

That skin is really good looking!!
And the camera is just pure awesome!!
and of course the waterproofness which is very useful if it starts to rain or so ;)