My favourite part about the Z2 is the waterproofing, being able to take underwater photos on a phone is sweet. My favourite thing about DBrand is that no only do their skins look great they actually protect your phone too!

I would love to win this phone! The Z2s screen is like looking through a window of amazing, and to top it all off the dbrand custom skin is baller!!!

I'd love to win this phone :P My favourite part about the Z2 is the fact that it would enable me to watch Netflix or YouTube while I'm taking a bath ;), & my favourite thing about dbrand is that they're skins are awesome and stop me from covering the phone in fingerprints xD

Would really enjoy the upgrade from my Samsung Galaxy Appeal. My favorite part of the Z2 is the front facing speakers and the very nice android skin. My favorite thing about dbrand are their amazing designs, and just how easy it is to apply said designs :D

Z2: All around great quality phone.

dbrand: Easily customizable, good looking skins.

My favourite thing about the phone is that its water and dust proof, and my favourite thing about dbrand, is how awsome that skin looks!

The Z2 looks really slick, and dat skin looks sexy.  Love the orange. 

To me the most attractive part of the Z2 is it being waterproof and about dbrand, their designs look great and the quality is superb. 

i like the Z2 for   the fact its waterproof, and dbrand because of this skin its orange whats not to like about it 

I would love to win, as i love Linus Tech Tips, the Xperia Z2 has an awesome camera and screen. Also Dbrand have awesome skins for many devices, and are great to support you!

My favorite thing is the white balance and that the custom skin is repping my favorite youtuber.

Wow! This looks really amazing! And the orange skin looks DOPE on this white. I will love you if I win this phone.

Favourite part of the new Z2 is definitely the improved screen quality compared to the Z1.

Favourite thing about dbrand - nice high quality skins.

I've been keeping an eye for this device since its rumors, there is nothing about it to not like and I am really sick of Samsung at the moment, and with the simplicity of this device, it would be relief to switch to.

i have the Xperia z and love it excecpt for the screen which they didn't fix in the Z1 and now that the Z2 came out I don't have the money to get it after buying my gaming pc :(. So my favourite part about the Z2 is the screen. And my favourite part about dbrand is that its orange and they sponcerd the video so you could give it away and know how good a job Sony did

I like the custom skin of the phone and that dbrand sponsored it.

Reduce > Reuse > Recycle

Build-log (way out of date)

I want it !

I love the thinnest of the Z2 ! Dbrand have a big catalog and a lot of choice in skin color/texture, this is cool !

What i love about the the Sony Z2 is:

1. The 20 MP camera with a great aperture

2. The IP certified because i hiked and swimmed a lot

3. The design is simple and minimal but gives a premium look to it

4. The OS which looks similar to Vannila Android( Big fan of it)

5. The Battery life which is fabulous

And i really like the dbrand custom skin because it looks like its made from high quality grade material that will not worn off over time, not like other company or cheap skin that doesnt look good and will leave residue and will worn off. Also loving the design of the carbon one though.

I love the Z2 because it's waterproof and has a dedicated camera button. I love dbrand because the skins look amazing!

4670k @4.5GHz, EVGA SC GTX770 ACX, 8GB 1600MHz CL9 (2x4GB), NZXT Source 530. Asrock Z87 Fatal1ty Killer, NZXT Respire T40, EVGA NEX650G, Win 8.1.

I love the Z2's 20 MP camera and from dbrand I love the custom skins!

Z2 just looks awesome, the camera seems amazing and then the front-facing speakers.

I didn't even know about dbrand until now. I checked out their website and I gotta say, their variety and different styles are just ballin'

CPU: i7-4770k (LM modded) - MB: GA-Z87X-UD3H - RAM: HyperX, 16GB 1866MHz - GPU: Palit GTX 980Ti Super - Storage: 1TB HDD + 500GB/120GB SSD (850 Evo/840) - Monitor: Predator XB271HU - PSU: 700W BeQuiet 80+ Gold