The design of the z2 is just fantastic, love how dbrand made the colour even more fantastic

Man! That Sony Xperia Z2 looks awesome! The fact that is dirt/water proof makes even cooler. My friend have a dbrand skins for Nexus 4 and its is incredible, both in quality and durability.

I would like to have some flagship phone since, for example, the Xperia Z2 here, where I live, cost over than 900 dollars.

I do like that Z2 is a great succsessor to almost-good Z1 (and yes, small apps are cool)

The thing i like about dbrand is that they do not include panda in their bamboo skin. And giveaways are cool too.

awsome timing for this giveaway i really need a new phone coming from a 2010 windows phone which is acting up and bluetooth's not working tho its the first timeiv tryed it so i dont see y its not working, wifi on my phone not so great and my battery is a bit bigger then when i got it. but hey i would love to win this phone not only for a change of scenery but mainly cus i like the orange skin i love orange and the linus skin is also cool looking. i never new there was a company that made custome skins. thank you dbrand for giving every one a chance to win this phone and for the good skin job... lmao. one day when i get a job hopfully soon ill have to have custom MigM16 stuff made.

I like the fact that it has more ram than my actual pc!

also that skin is great.

Front facing speakers could really help me watch Linus videos xD

I really love the front facing speakers! And the waterproof also great! You can use it when you swimming!

Love the front speakers and dust/water proofing

Dbrand is quite new to me but I am very much liking all their products!

Across the vast and majestic gulf of time and space, the jimmies rustle softly.

My phone is a 10 year old nokia phone so i know litteraly nothing about phones. But you said this phone was really good and i need a new phone so perfect for me. but if i had to chose one thing from the review is the front speakers, i see you always talking about that and i understand it really counts. I really love that it has the LinusTechTips logo on it too.

From what i could gather, "dbrand" make skins for phones and stuff and thats cool. 

I love the screen and the front facing speakers. Such a pretty phone!

And the skin looks super cool! I never really considered wrapping my phone before, but seeing this made me consider getting a wrap!

best thing about the z2 is the new screen

and the wide variety a dbrand is unbelievable 

Linustechtips wrap around it is really nice

I love Sony Walkman player it makes an awesome sound

dbrand has many nice stuff. Personalizing your phone is a great idea

Thanks for sponsoring dbrand

I wrote it from Sony xperia z (without 1 or 2)

This phone is grate for people who love tech and work in the out doors, there is no worry about it getting wet and no need to put yourself in the stone age and be forced to buy an old phone that can handel nature!

Loving the dbrand website by the way never seen it till now but looks neat and is SUPER easy to use.  :)

Have been watching LTT for  few years now on You tube finally got round to sinning up to the forums  :rolleyes: i have to say keep up the good work TeamLinus! yes and you to NCIX Team  B)

I have a cheap Sony Xperia Miro, which I like because I love Sony's phone user experience. I would love to get their flagship!

I like the Z2 because it's awesome 21 megapixel camera , the beatiful colored screen and it's incredible procesing speed. :o

And when comes to speek about dBrand , they are incredable ! But most of all i love how they are costomizeing phones! :D

I love that it's waterproof. Samsung didn't do it first, people. :)

Also, the LTT skin from dbrand is epic. I really want that. It's like a PCMR badge!

The front facing speakers are a big plus, too, and that's what pushed me over the edge. I want this more than the LG G3 now.

I hope I win!

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

Thanks linus for giving me the free phone.  Or giving it to someone else if you really want to.

Edit: following the rules.

Dbran looks awesome.  The wrap looks great.

The Z2...  My favorite thing is probably the side buttons and the fact the screen isn't TN anymore.  The side buttons look like they aren't terrible.

I love it because it's a Sony, perfect fit my travel needs and for the Sony ecosystem in my living room.

Best thing about the Z2 is the screen! And this dbrand giveaway is awesome.

I like the high end specs excellent battery.

And the dbrand skins are insanely customizable, love it

| AMD Phenom II 1100T @ 4.0GHz | Corsair A50 | MSI 990FXA GD80 | 8 GB Corsair XMS3 1333 | MSI GTX 660Ti PE 2GB | Corsair HX 750W |Samsung 840 Evo 120GB | Seagate Baracuda 2x 1TB | Coolermaster 690 II Advanced  |

The phone is waterproof. dbrand makes the one of the coolest phone skins.