NCIX: http://bit.ly/1sjTwta

Amazon: http://geni.us/Bdc

We got this awesome Linus Tech Tips skinned Xperia Z2 courtesy of dbrand. Make sure you watch until the end of the video for a very special surprise!

Sponsor message:

dbrand manufactures precisely fitted skins for various high-end smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, and wearables. All their products are made in Canada using textured 3M vinyl. You can check out their responsive online shop at https://dbrand.com, or follow them on Twitter at http://twitter.com/dbrandskins

Giveaway rules:

Comment on this thread for a chance to win this awesome LTT skinned Xperia Z2 from dbrand! One entry (comment) per user. In your comment, include your favourite part about the Z2, and your favourite thing about dbrand (could be anything from "their skins look awesome" to "they sponsored this video!").

This giveaway is worldwide.

Entries close Monday, August 11th.

Good luck everyone!

Love the sound quality n camera simply the best made for song lovers n photo taking addict

The orange linus tech tips custom skin is simply awesome

the waterproofing on the Z2, I love look the Dbrand skin, very intersting way of showing off some Individuality to your devices :)  

Phone has a great design with buttons, speakers, camera, and mics, being placed into a intelligent place! 

I love this phones version of android compared to my Samsung galaxy ace it rules and dbrands nexus 4 skin is awesome if it was green it would be even more awesome due to it looks like the matrix

This camera on the Z2 looks much better than the one on my daily driver, and also the fact that it is water and dust proof. The dbrand service seems really cool, the skin they made for the video looks great!

This phone is beautiful and the skin looks absolutly amazing!!

Yay the new xperia. The new IPS panel is the upgrade compared to the Z1, all together very nice phone. Linus tech tips casing ;] nice, and additional Linus fingerprints all over ;)

Just got a z1c and I love it... will probably like the z2 too, we'll see!

I really like the microsd card slot in phones. I like to take media with me when i travel and often find 16 or 32gb not enough with onboard storage.

Oh man, this phone looks amazing! Sony always makes great stuff, and the best things about this phone for me are:

#1: battery life - amazing

Camera hardware button + DEDICATED PIC + VIDEO buttons

Water & dust proof

Gorgeous, large screen 

4k recording (!!!)

Sony's trademark sharp-edged look, which is personally my favourite

And a custom DBrand skin, I bought a bunch of Nexus 4 skins from these guys and they're awesome! The orange looks sweet.

The skin is super sexy would love to see some other groups included. I have never used android but the ID of the Z2 is really pulling me in. 

Omg, I'd live the z2. I dropped my nexus 4 in the pool... So this phone would be awesome, because I can just drop it in the pool without even worrying! Also, I just happened to have had a dBrand skin on my nexus 4, and the durability really surprised me. It helps you protecting your phone to it's full potential!

Would love to win this contest, also, love you Linus ;)

Loved Xperia Smartphone since i started using Xperia S. Sony's design have always been my favourite and Z2's design is no different. Have been looking for a change and was looking at different Xperia thanks to dbrand for providing LinusTech with the phone for them do the review of it .

I would love to win this phone, the screen looks awesome and dbrand made an epic skin for it =)

I like Z2 camera and this orange skin looks great.

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the 3 gigs of ram because i use alot of ram on my htc one and i keep having alot of things open for quick acces. My favorite thing about Dbrand is that i just ordered a skin for my One, I love the normal look of mine in red but the skin I just ordered will make it so much more baddas.

Ps. I really want to win and so does everybody else so good luck

My fave part about the Z2 is the underwater capability. My fave thing about dbrand is that they create some really rockin skins!

I like that they now use a IPS panel instead of the TN panel. Also, thanks to dbrand for this giveaway.

i really like the screen...oh, and dbrand's skins look awesome!

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 │ Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 103 │ GPU: ASUS STRIX RX480 8GB @1400 │ RAM: Kingston 16GB DDR3 1866MHz CL9 HyperX Fury Blue Series │ SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 250 GB │ HDD: 2x Western Digital Blue 1TB │ Motherboard: GIGABYTE H97-HD3 │ PSU: EVGA 600B │ Case: Phanteks Eclipse P400S Tempered │ OS: Windows 10 Pro

The Z2 looks awesome and the waterproofing alone would be great would make it a great upgrade from my iphone 4.

dbrand's skins look cool. 

Z2 it's a cool phone, Z2 with LTT backing even cooler, Z2 with LTT backing and front facing speakers and a great screen, now that's awsome!!

[NEW System] (CPU) i7-4790k (mobo) ASUS maximins V (GPU) AMD R9 380x (CPU cooling) Corsair h100 (PSU) EVGA 800w (Monitor's) LG 32" ultrawide @ 75hz and a Asus 27" IPS logitech g602 mouse

[OLD System] (CPU) amd athlon x4 760k@ 4.4ghz/ (mobo) MSI FM2-A55M-E33/ (GPU) Gigabyte windforce 7870 / (CPU cooling) Corsair h100/ (PSU) Corsair CX 430w/ (monitor) dell 1980x1080@60hz 21"/ a logitech keyboard and mouse. Phone: Samsung S5  Galaxy s10e .

OLD Laptop: Dell Latitude E6410 with i5 520m and Nvidia NVS 310

Laptop's: Dell precision m2800 i7 4610m with amd firepro w4170m

other laptop Asus.

I would love to win this! My favorite feature of the z2 would have to be Its screen and dbrand is sardiner for sponsoring this giveaway!

The screen and the front facing speakers are my favorite features. And never heard of dbrand, so I'm gonna say the skin is awesome. :P