I like how the phone has a dedicated camera button (I take a lot of pictures), its waterproof and dustproof and its IPS screen

I really like th battery life you said about the phone and i love the lloks and im always a sony fan os yah. i love everything about it<3

The camera is stupendous and I think their skins looks awesome

Would be nice to get rid of my HTC Desire HD for this bad boy. Been stuck on GB for ages now and want to upgrade.

Best part about the Z2: Better camera than my Nokia C1, and it have internet.

Favourite thing about dbrand: You could make some kind of mod looking phone with them ;)

Man owning an Xperia Z2 ?? that would be a dream coming true !  :wub:  I really like its veru high-end hardware and waterproofness and absolutley its sleek look and feel !

Good Luck everybody  :D

Man owning an Xperia Z2 ?? that would be a dream coming true !  :wub:  I really like its very high-end hardware and waterproofness and absolutley its sleek look and feel !

Man owning an Xperia Z2 ?? that would be a dream coming true !  :wub:  I really like its very high-end hardware and waterproofness and absolutley its sleek look and feel !

Edit : sorry guys i didn't mean to post that much of comments, it's my slow internet speed and i don't know how to delete them :(

I love the camera and the fact it is waterproof! Would love some photos and videos underwater at the beach  :D

That orange Z2 look so gooood :oo  Good guy Dbrand (:

Really good review 

CPU: Intel I5 3550 Motherboard: Maximus V Gene RAM: 8Gb Kingston HyperX Genesis GPU: Zotac GTX 670 Case: NZXT Vulcan Storage: 120gb Kintson SSD + 1TB WB blue PSU: Corsair CX600 Display(s): Asus 24" VE247H Full HD Cooling: Coolermaster V8 and Casefans Keyboard: Steelseries 6G V/2 Mouse: Razer Naga Molten Sound: Onboard + Astro a40

i love Z2s camera and screen! Also it is waterproof and dustproof!dBrand is amazing...i ll make my ps4 there!Good luck everyone!

I love that phone, going to buy one after selling my car!  I love also those 2 Super heroes on the back cover, but the couch is missing :_( thx sony when you did the phone that does not have a lot of compromises.

Post it on Finland and make happy :D

the z2's equalizer looks really good even tho i use viperforandroid i never really used dbrand but the quality of the skin look really good i actually might go and get a skin from them 

desktop amd fx 8320 10gb ram ocd to 1866, 1tb segate hdd 500gb  toshiba 250 gb segate 60gb ?? 240gb trion sdd xfx amd radeon 6570 750 wat dual 12v rail ultra psu asus M5A97 R2.0

My favorite thing about the z2 is the durability, my favorite part about dbrand is that they sponsored the video.

Favourite thing about the Z2 has got to be the front facing speakers! If not that, then that beautiful (but not over the top *cough LG*) display coupled with the battery life. 

I've never heard about dbrand before but seeing as they are nice enough to help out companies like LMG, I don't doubt for a second they are a great company themselves. 

Oh, and damn that LTT skin looks NIIIICE! 

Ok lets do this!

What I like about the Z2 is that it is definitely, 100%, for sure an upgrade for me (as I still have a counterfeit bar phone NOKIA 5130 that I bought from a chinese webstore) and, it has a good review from LTT so, should be good, right? :P

About dbrand, their skins really look very good, and what could be better than a LTT skin from them to go with this? Nothing! Just amazing!

Thank you for the chance, and GL to all :D

Do want

Everything about it is better than my current phone (Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini), especially the water proofing since I do dish washing at a cafe.

dbrand is also a bro-tier sponsor for this.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

I really like the waterproof and dustproof-ness of the phone. And dbrand also makes super high quality skins. Nothing better than a dbrand skin.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

Honestly my favorite thing about the phone is the fact that they joined the club and put front facing speakers on it.  My favorite thing about dbrand is i have been becoming a big fan of phone skins recently as opposed to putting a case on it and dbrand is awesome at it

Even though I don't have a z2, my friend uses one and I love to play around with it doing random things just because its fancy to look at, and when it comes to dbrand I love the texture of the skin and how it feelsrunning your fingers over it!

My favourite part about z2 is that it finally has a good screen.

My favourite part about dbrand is that they've sponsored this giveaway :)

The screen is nice having a waterproof phone would be sweet and the camera looks nice

I like the Z2 because it's the ultimate phone right now and I like dbrand because they Linus don't hate them

The camera and beautiful IPS screen are nearly my favorite things about this specific Z2.

My true favorite thing about it is the awesome dbrand cover, great looking orange there.

I love the camera of Z2!!  20.7MP!! WoW ! and its super Disign...       Dbrand,, awesome stuff. good work .quality and beauty!