I like the waterprofness of the device

It's great it has the IPS panel and also the front facing speakers whitch OMG is coool, and my favourite thing about dbrands is,they put linustech skin witch looks awesome :wub: 

I like Z2's improvement in comparison to the Z1, 

I like dbrand for being able to cover for a wide variety of phones, 

And Edzel's choice of design is great!

I just like the fact it is waterproof, Sony makes the most durable phones these days. And dbrand made this one pretty!

I want it now, love the design :)

I love how it is waterproof. The screen is also great (I have an old iPhone 3GS at the moment).

Dbrand is sweet because they made a Linus tech tips skin :P

That is a sexy skin! I'd love to have a 1080p phone!

Very nice giveaway... The Z2 has a very nice screen compared to all previous versions of sony phones. And dbrand is adding a personal touch on many products lost in the commercialization of this era... Thanks...

Best phone-skin ever! I would want this even if it was a crapsung!

I think the underwater camera is really amazing. And the front facing speakers are cool to. Everything about the phone is awesome!

I think the underwater camera is really amazing. And the front facing speakers are cool to. Everything about the phone is awesome!

The Z2 has front facing speakers and a dedicated picture button. I had a picture button on an older phone, and then when I switched to the S4, I wanted it back.

Dbrand looks like they have awesome custom wraps, and if I don't win the phone, I might be getting a skin from them for my S4.

Oh man My father has the Z1 and i would love to get a Z2 especially with that custom skin love it!!! :D

Y U NO PICTURES

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻---

(not even emoticons ?)

Camera should be pretty good (optimus g user :angry: ) and "their skins look awesome"... :rolleyes: 

I love its long lasting batterie and improved system! Sony has really done a really great job doing the Xperia Z2!

And dbrand are the best skin you can buy for a phone if it wasent for them i would not have my PS4 looking like a beast!! 

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1sjTwta

Amazon: http://geni.us/Bdc

We got this awesome Linus Tech Tips skinned Xperia Z2 courtesy of dbrand. Make sure you watch until the end of the video for a very special surprise!

Sponsor message:

dbrand manufactures precisely fitted skins for various high-end smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, and wearables. All their products are made in Canada using textured 3M vinyl. You can check out their responsive online shop at https://dbrand.com, or follow them on Twitter at http://twitter.com/dbrandskins

Giveaway rules:

Comment on this thread for a chance to win this awesome LTT skinned Xperia Z2 from dbrand! One entry (comment) per user. In your comment, include your favourite part about the Z2, and your favourite thing about dbrand (could be anything from "their skins look awesome" to "they sponsored this video!").

This giveaway is worldwide.

Entries close Monday, August 11th.

Good luck everyone!

I like the the front facing speakers since I'm tired of soft audio whenever I put my phone down due to the speakers being on the back, so this is a nice addition.

I love the waterproofness and front facing speakers and IPS panel. Hurray! 

Dbrand their skins look badass and they sponsored the video, hurray! :3

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

I love that the Z2 is waterproof, and that the dbrand skin prices are very reasonable.

Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R (Rev. 2.0)    Micron C400 256GB SSD     MSI GTX 660 Ti PE OC     Logitech G510

Intel i7 960 @ 4.125GHz                        WD Black 1TB                         Windows 7 Pro 64bit        Logitech G9x

Kingston HyperX 6GB                             Corsair TX850M                     Corsair H50                        Logitech z906

The best thing about the Z2 is the front speaker and the best thing about dbrand is that they sponsor this videos so I have the chance to win the Z2  :D :D :D

I LOVE THE SKIN. THE SKIN. MUST HAVE SKIN. :P

Its water proof and dust proof without being bulky

dbrand sponsored this video yay :)

those are my favourite things 

My Favorite Parts About The Z2 Are That Sony Actually Listened And Put A Better Display On It & Its Waterproof So I Can Listen To The Radio And YouTube In The Shower. What I Love About DBrand Is They Were Cool Enough To Sponsor The Video And Give Linus A Review Sample.

The thing I like most about the Z2 is the waterproof build. Don't get me wrong, specs are great, pricing is a bit high, but so are most flagships. Next to that, front-facing speakers. Damn YES!

dbrand is lovely. Someone bought me a skin for my Nexus 5, absolutely love it. Just a standard skin, not a custom one, but it's a very nice fit and has a great feeling to it. Didn't put on the front skin for the glass, because I'm using a glass protector. Also heard their customer service is very helpful, which is always a good thing to have.

The Front facing speakers and the amazing build have to be the best features on the Z2!
I had a look on DBrand and they have a lot of cool looking skins as well!