My favourite part about the z2 is the camera and my favourite part about dbrand is that all of their skins look amazing and have a very clean and distinctive look.

I like the improved display and the front facing speakers that sony decided to include in the z2... plus im a HUGE linustechtips fan and the design of the dbrand skin is phenomenal :D

I like the camera on the Z2 (always had great experiences with Sony cameras) and I really like the 3M vinyl that dbrand uses!

I like the ips screen in the z2, and the good design. Dbrand made a really good skin.

I like the z2 phone becouse its water resistant and good for extreme sports and dbrand for skins are the best 

I like the fact that its waterproof, I drop stuff all the time and go fishing alot....

I like Dbrand because they make great, high quality skins and they sponsor Linus tech tips!

I love the new screen. A good smartphone becomes much better. I also love the battery life and the fact, that it's waterproof. So much awesomeness in a phone. dbrand is so cool to give such an awesome case. 

I would like the Z2 because waterproof

dbrand is awesome because they sponsored this video.

I love the new screen. A good smartphone becomes much better. I also love the battery life and the fact, that it's waterproof. So much awesomeness in a phone. dbrand is so cool to give such an awesome case. 

I love slick design and big battery on Z2.

I use Dbrand on my nexus 5 and it's great :)

This has to be one of the most dopest phones out right about now!

1) My favourite thing about this phone is the directed front pointing speakers! I would rock this proud!

2) The dbrand skin is simply fire! The colour choice by dbrand is ill and the linus decals are on point!

Just WOW!  :D

Peace and love from Sydney, Australia. xo

I like the Z2's camera and its battery life. I also like the dbrand because of this giveaway and because they're skins are awsome.

I like the Z2 because it gives me the premium "iphone feel and look" but doesen't take away from the other specs like other manufacturer's *cough HTC cough*

ALSO, here's hoping the bootloader is unlocked like sony does for many of their other phones :) i love that.

I think I'm in love with dbrand now... $13 for worldwide shipping custom skins?? O.o

I think i'll let my brother in Brazil know about this service.

Kudos to dbrand for contacting linus, he's brutally honest and maticulate about reviews which is why I love his phone reviews, rarely do I hear about the screen quality as a big factor from other reviewers.

P.S I just broke my BB z10 on contract and REALLY need a phone.... I only have a pink q5 to use right now :(

( I wish dbrand had a skin for the Q5 but seems like they dont)

wish me luck! :)

My favorite thing about the z2 is the screen size and the new and better quality of the screen compared to the old version.

My favorite thing about dbrand is they sponsored one of my favorite Tech people,which is The Geek of all Geeks the HERCULES of computing components...LInus the Great! Lol :)

Love the z2! Sony is my new fav smart phone manufacturer for sure!

Just like Linus said - it is probably the best smartphone yet, and I'd be thrilled to win one from Linus himself. As for the skin - it looks beautiful and sharp, so props to dbrand and to Edzel for the design.

the part i most liked about the Z2 is probably the screen with its wide viewing angles and large and bright display, and the skin... well... its ORANGE!!! With your logo on it!!!!

and id probably start watching One Piece on CrunchyRoll app on the go but thats just me :P

I like the fact that Sony put the speakers on the front of the phone and i hope other manufactures will all do the same.dbrand did a fantastic job of the custom cover and Edzel did a great design job.

I love the fact the Z2 is dust proof - it appeases my OCD ^_^ and dbrand skins just look the balls. 

My phone just snapped in half so winning this would be really cool.

I like the front facing speakers on the phone a lot because I like to watch stuff on netflix while on my exersize bike and I have to have the volume at max and I can still only just make out the volume

I love dbrands work so much I had it on my old phone and it made it look ultra snazzy and made me feel good about myself

The Xperia Z2 is awesome in many ways, but I was suprised by the front facing speakers! The new screen....it's realy good. dbrand makes the best skins i have seen, they are awesome!

Waterproof is a big thing for me, lost my last phone inside a toilet...Love sony for making the "special edition" just for you AND asking to do a give away. More companys should do that kind of stuff

Love the phones Waterproof features, build quality and screen!! The skin looks high quality as do all their skins and its a Linus tech tips edition!!!! 

Wow, such phone.
I will def use the many camera modes unless what Linus says.

Pc1:  i5 3570k | GTX 680 stock | Kingston V300 256gb | Asrock Z77E-ITX | Silverstone Strider 550W | H80 w NF-P12 | Node 304
Pc2:  Q8200 | GTX 260 216C | 500gb 2.5" | 3tb 3.5" Asus P5N-D | Corsair HX 750W | Arctic Freezer 13 Limited edition | Nzxt H2