My favorite part about the Z2 is that it is not my Nokia and it works!!! and looks sick!

Looking at D-Brands products they are cheap and look great! so i have ordered some for my PS4!

Thanks!

Money Slayer!

I like the Z2 because it's sony's first real try to be on top!!!

dbrand well you love them!!!

This phone looks sleek, yet is waterproof. Now that is just the business

I like the Z2 because of the front facing speakers, and because it's bootloader is easy unlockable through sony's website. Dbrand skins are awesome because they can help you customize your phone, or anything else you want, to make it unique :)

Gotta have that Xperia. Love the camera on it too.

CPU:   Intel 3570K @ 3.4GHZ              GPU: EVGA GTX 570                          Case:    Cooler Master Storm Scout

MoBo: ASUS P8Z877-V LK                  SSD: 126GB Kingston SSD                 Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212

RAM:  8GB GSkill Ripjaws                    HDD: 2TB Segate Barracuda              PSU:      OCZ 750W

My favourite part's got to be the front facing speakers. The phone I have now has, admittedly, a good sounding but REAR firing speaker. Drives me insane when i'm watching LTT on youtube ;)

dbrand seems like an awesome company, I saw their rap battle with AMD and their responses to consumers are always lighthearted and casual.

Really wanted the Z2 so much cos of its Audio Quality and plays high res audio. The default player is amazing. especially if it has LTT on it. COOL SKIN MANZ!!!!

Looking forward to get some skins for my old phone from dBrand. the skins look amazing. if only i also can get that LTT skin too.

I would love to have the beautiful, glass, waterproof Z2 with great camera and display. I was thinking of getting dbrand carbon fiber skin for my HTC One M7 but dbrand + Xperia Z2 would make a killler combo.

I love the improvements to the phone. I love the wide variety of skins dbrand has.

Case: Corsair 350D Windowed Motherboard: ASRock Pro4-M CPU: Intel i3-3320 Cooler: Stock(upgrade) Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600MHz Red GPU: Asus GTX DCUIIOC 650 ti  PSU: Corsair CX500 SSD: Samsung 840 128Gb

Monitor: HP 2159M, Random DELL 1280x1024 Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70  Mouse: SteelSeries Black Ops 2 edition Mouse Pad: Unsure Headset: SteelSeries Siberia v2 Blue Frost edition Labtec LT-820 Microphone: Blue Snowball: Frost

I like the front facing speakers. dbrand skins look awesome.

I like the Z2's big battery and I like dbrand because they sent Linus a Z2 to review.

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

Favorite thing about the Z2 would have to be the front facing speakers. NEVER had a phone with that

Favorite thing about dbrand is that they sponsored the vid.

My favorite thing is them sponsoring the video!!

But my second favorite is their skin selector, really easy to use and customize. Really high quality stuff too.

Love the orange. Gorgeous color!!

-Avi

Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

http://avinasharora.com/

I have three friends with Z2's and i love that big pritty screen.

dbrand is awesome because they are giving away a verry nice phone with an awesome skin for free to one of your fans.

Front facing speakers are hands down the best thing in a mobile device and i love that they decided to put those on the Z2.

Dbrand has awesome skins and their youtube tutorials are very helpful.

Looks like a nice phone with all the dust/water/etc-proof features and the color of the skin is very cool! By the way changing the depth of view is cool, contrary to silly hats etc :)

Sony is my favorite brand for phones. They've always placed focus on components that are important to me such as that sweet 20.7 MP camera and keeping an FM radio built in.  

The long lasting battery on the Z2 is really important to me, dust and water proof is also awesome. My current phone seems to die after only a few hours. Dbrands skins look great, and I'm considering picking out a few sometime soon. 

I'm pretty impressed with the upgrades, especially the front facing speakers. And given I'm still using a Sony Ericsson c902 I think it's a pretty big upgrade :P But my favourite thing is the Linus Tech Tips custom skin, it looks so awesome along with the pretty awesome screen. My favourite thing about dbrand is the quality of their cases, I'd be pretty stumped to try and find a better brand.  

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs. And the Universe trying to produce bigger idiots.. The Universe is winning"

(Gaming PC) CPU:- i5 4690k 3.5GHZ . MOTHERBOARD:- MSI G45 Z97 Gaming . CPU Cooler:- H100i . GPU:- ASUS Geforce GTX-780ti Direct CU II OC -x2 SLI . RAM:- 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 4x4GB . CASE:- Corsair 750D Obsidian Series . PSU:- EVGA SuperNova 850W Gold . FANS:- x3 Corsair AF120 RED LED, x2 Corsair AF120 (Red rings) .STORAGE:- Kingston V300 120GB (Boot Drive), x2 1TB WD Blues, x2 500GB Samsungs .

Spoiler

KEYBOARD:- Logitech G19. | GAMEPAD:- Logitech G13. | HEADPHONES:- Logitech G35. | MOUSE:- CM Storm Sentinel Advanced II. | JOYSTICK:- Saitek ST200. | RACING WHEEL:- Logitech Driving Force GT. | OTHER:- TrackIR 5 + Vector Clip | CounterStrike XXL Mousemat

i like the Z2 because it change to IPS now. and also since it is water proof, i dont have to worry much since i often put my phone on the table when i am eating.

I didnt know DBrand till you released this video, so here it goes :

This smartphone is awesome because the screen has been improved from a TN panel to an IPS. I have no idea why TN panels are a thing in phones either :) The front facing speakers would be a good improvement from my xperia miro.

The skin looks neat :)

Dbrand, from checking their website, makes awesome skins :)

Favorite thing: FRONT SPEAKERS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, finally companies start to take lesson. Dbrand: Well their skins are actually kind of awesome, very creative I must say.

It's nice to see Sony offering competitive battery life in todays market and dat orange. Unf!

That IPS screen makes the Z2 a phone that I'd actually seriously consider getting as my daily driver.

Judging by the quality of the LTT skin it looks like dbrand make some pretty awesome phone skins!

The Z2. It's waterproof. It's amazing. Front Facing Speakers. Oh my. 4.4 Kitkat. That camera.
Dbrand. That skin is do die for. Holy jesus, is it nice