What I love the most about this awesome device is the camera . One of the best camera you could get out of any smartphones there are . The 20 mp camera is just awesome ! plus that 4k video recording . Many features indeed for the camera . 

Thanks for the giveaway ! Good Luck To Everyone ~ #sonyxperiaz2 

My favourite part of the Z2 is that it looks amazing whilst still being waterproof.

Also I love how dbrand is sponsoring you guys and making such awesome looking skins.

As a swimmer i love the waterproof-ness, i can just leave it in my pocket and jump in ;)
and Dbrand is awesome for giving away such a cool looking phone!!

Love the design of the Z2 and  love that custom skin Dbrand put in !

I like the awesome specs of the Z2 and it's water proofness, also dbrand make some awesome stuff. The Z2 would be an awesome upgrade over my Galaxy S4 which I HATE. It gets WAY too hot, and the battery life is horrible.

Thanks for the great giveaway!

I love Sony smart phones and z2 is amazing. Also very generous sponsor!

MAIN BUILD!

An improvement, nice. Time to buy one, or pray to be the lucky winner.  :D  :D  :D

Thanks for sponsoring dbrand! And I love the solid build and look of the screen of the Z2

I did my research (which includes watching this video :P) and decided the Z2 will be my next phone.

My favorite thing about the Z2 would be it's sound features and I'm looking forward that Clear Bass option that was overlooked on your review so no idea if it's worth it or just another cheap setting. Going to pair it with my HD8 DJ's (the only headphones I have and I hate any of those in-earphone things so...)

About that dbrand skin, it's so cool that it has the pixeled Linus and Slick graphic on the back, but there's no option in their site to get custom made graphics on it, or I just couldn't find it.   

having a dust and water proof phone is always a +

Thanks for sponsoring the video Dbrand.. Skin is clutch as well

PSU AX850 Processor 3930k @ 4.2  Motherboard Asus x79 Sabertooth Ram Gskill Ripjaw Z 32gb 2133Mhz GPU EVGA GTX 780 reference HDD 128gb Samsung 840 Pro Monitor Asus pb278q Case 800d Cooler H100i Audio Interface Mbox mini Monitors JBL LSR305's

My favorite part about the Z2 is the elegant omnibalance design (well I actually like pretty much everything about the Z2, you could call me a fanboy haha). For dbrand, I have long been admiring their customized skins, which to me, is something of an art.

I like the fact that the Z2 speekers are front facing and that it is waterproof, also i think that Dbrand skins look awesome

Didnt actually like it first, but when you said 720 120fps Slowmotion capture!!! YOU GOT ME!!!

Double sided glass, and the water resistant shell. My friend had the z1 and the mother board got shorted out by, you guessed it water!

I like that dbrand skin, camera and the screen. :D

Favorite thing about the Z2... gotta be the screen and front facing speakers, it's about time Sony got their act together with the high end phones!

Dbrand, has to be the quality of the skins and the fact that they don't charge through the nose for the skins!

Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted

(Do not try to work the meaning out you will go insane I have tried it)

Double sided glass, and water resistant shell. My friend had the z1 but the mother board got shorted out by, you guessed it water. So I hope the fixed all of the seals.

I like the looks and design of the Z2, I also like the custom Dbrand skins.

I like the Z2 very much because of it's batterylife and strong cpu. I also enjoy their android reskin very much

I like the Z2 very much because of it's batterylife and strong cpu. I also enjoy their android reskin very much

One of my many favourite things about the Z2 is the asthetic (shallow, I know)

I have been a die hard Samsung fan for quite a while now.

But the Samsung design asthetic has been over used and become boring.

I would like to try a phone with a bit of glass and less plastic.

And the extra power would be great!! using a Galaxy Ace Plus atm >_<

Samsung is still in the top 3 Android devs though

My favourite thing about dbrand is giving me the opertunity to potentially win this great device.

Best thing about the Sony Xperia Z2 is the screen. Nothing else needs to be expanded on that.

Best thing about Dbrand is their high quality as some similar products are really badly made.