Hopefully I win this because I have been using a broken samsung galaxyS for so long and this phone looks amazing. Good luck to all, and I hope it goes to some one who needs it.

I like that the Z2 is waterproof. My favorite thing about dbrand is that they're sponsoring this giveaway.

That looks like a really solid phone, me want.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

I like that the Z2 is waterproof. My favorite thing about dbrand is that their sponsoring this giveaway.

I like that the Z2 is waterproof and dustproof. I like the quality of the dbrand skins.

I love the all glass build along with the water proof. It's like they took an iPhone, put Android on it, and made it even better! So I also like how Dbrand gave you the phone for review and giveaway. Super cool of them to do that!

| CPU: i7 4770k 4.3GHz | MOBO: GIGABYTE Z87 HD3 | RAM: 8GB A-Data XPG V1 | GPU: EVGA GTX 780 FTW | PSU: Corsair CS750M | Storage: A-Data SP900 256GB SSD+WD Black 3TB+Hitachi 250GB HDD | Cooling: Corsair H100i | Networking: Rosewill N900 PCE WiFi Adapter | OS: Windows 10 Pro+Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite | Case: NZXT H440 |

I like the Sony Xperia Z2 due to the waterproofness, as I am a lifeguard, and I like dBrand becausse they hooked you guys up with a awesome phone!

The great screen of the Z2 and its front facing speakers.  Also I really like the skin that dBrand put on the phone and it looks great!

Setup

CPU: i7 10700K Cooled By Corsair iCUE H100i Elite Capellix White Edition | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 VISION OC | MOBO: MSI MPG Z490M |

MEMORY: 32 GBs of Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB White CASE: White Lian Li O11 Dynamic Mini PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 W SFX | 

STORAGE: 2 TB Samsung 860 Evo SSD & 1 TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 MONITOR: ASUS TUF VG27WQ1B 

PERIPHERALS: Razer Blackwidow V3 W/ Yellow Switches and Logitech G604 | OTHER: 8x White Corsair iCue QL120 and White Cable Extensions 

Add me on Steam!

I'm digging the durabitilty of the Z2 with its dust/water resistance. I work in the elements, and it's a must-have for me.

My bro has dbrand's carbon fiber skin on his S4 and it really makes that somewhat plastic-y device really look amazing!

I like everything about the phone and about dbrand I like are the skins...

Orange phone, that is interesting. The skin make almost feels like Borderlands, which is awesome.

I am going to order a couple of matching X-box Titanium skins. Leaning towards the Black but secretly thinking of Gold :ph34r: .

I need a new music player/phone so the front facing speakers and EQ are highly desirable features.

Regards.

INurHome

I'd like to win the Xperia Z2! It looks amazing and has some great features! 
I'd say that the HTC One M8 and this phone are the top 2 Androids right now. 
I really like the dbrand design, and we all thank them for sponsoring Linus and the crew. I also love that for the first time

another phone besides the HTC One is using the front facing speakers! Way to go! 
Would love to have this as my daily phone. 

Current Build:

CPU: Core i5-9600K MOBO: Asus strix z390-i RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3200mhz GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix Storage: Samsung SSD 500GB & Samsung 1TB SSD Case: Louqe Ghost S1 Cooler: Noctua L12 - 92mm fan only PSU: Corsair SF600 Keybaord: Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Red

My Favourite thing about the Z2 is that Sony know how to make a waterproof phone WITH premium materials (unlike Samsung). Making the Z2 one sexy and versatile Handset.

I love that those little software tweaks along with the mighty 801. And dbrand, is just dbrand. Awesome. I will definitely order some skins from them for my next phone.

Well the phone is beautiful, and the wrap looks just gorgeous

My system: i7 4790k / / NZXT H440 / / Custom CPU & GPU loop / / Coming soon... / / MSI Z97 GAMING 9 A.C. / / Corsair RM850 / / Silverstone Black/Red Cables / / Kingston HyperX 3k 240GBx2 / / WD Black 3TB / / G.Skill Sniper 16gb 1600MHz / / 

This phone is amazing, I love the 20,7 mp camera and the front facing speakers.

I like the water proof feature in the Z2 and the Z1 , and the skin is awesome as hell man this is the best looking phone I have ever seen in my life .

It's so pretty... @_@ I want it I want it I want it I want it xD

My favourite part of the Z2 is water resistance. I love seeing this feature on more and more devices!

And my favourite thing about dbrand is that they even have skins for the pebble!

dat large ips panel and I like the flashiness of the skin 

I've been a huge fan DBrand for a while so the skin is a major plus, but I think the front facing speakers are super dope! 

Front facing speakers! How I envy that from my iPhone 5 :-)

I think debrand are an amazing company that produces beautiful customisability to your phone. Epic!

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: ASUS Strix X570-I Gaming ITX | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB 3600MHz | Storage: Corsair Force MP600 1TB PCI-e Gen 4 & 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Cooler: Stock Prism | Case: NZXT H210i | PSU: Corsair CS500M