Stupid phone double posted, please disreguard. *frownyface*

Edited by Fudgefury

My favourite part about the Z2 is the looks and dust/waterproofness.

I love the job dbrand done with the skin they put on the Z2 making an already beautiful phone, look even better.

\ Bitfenix Shinobi White   /   ASUS P8-68v lx / Intel i5 2500k @4.3G h z with XSPC raystorm 750 RX240 kit / 60GB OCZ vertex 3, 128GB Crutial m4, 1TB SG Barracuda /

\ MSI R9 290 with EK-FC R9-290X Rev.2.0 and XSPC EX120 / XFX 750W core psu / 8GB Corsair vengance blue / BenQ EW2430 monitor /

My favourite thing about the Sony Xperia Z2 is that it has a robust design and it has great protection against the elements which is awesome! My favourite thing about dbrand is that they affiliate linusmediagroup which means you can make great content for everyone to watch! :)

The Z2 looks captivating for gaming with its IPS screen and front facing speakers. This is my first time hearing about dbrand but that custom skin does make the phone that much more personal!

I think the Z2 is awesome I love the screen (witch i will need for The YouTubes) the camera is great because I work in I.T and I have to take pictures of diagrams and servers. I love dbrand there is so much customisation on their website and I think even if I don't win this competition I will recommend an use there website.

It would be awesome to have this phone, just for the fact its one great piece of hardware...

and would be great to upgrade from my samsung galaxy mini ( first one :D )

I love the waterproof phone idea and love the new screen that kept me from getting the old one, 

I also love the wrap on the phone because it looks nice and helps to add a little protection from scratches.

My favorite thing about the z2 has gotta be the design. Talk about a sexy phone! Waterproof too! 

My favorite thing about Dbrand is how nice of a Linustechtips skin they make, pretty snazzy.

I personally own an Xperia Acro S but both of it's microphones died after i tried to clean the ports with compressed air.

I've been looking at the Z1 Compact and considered buying it, but after seeing this one i changed my mind.

This one is just so bad ass.

The open waterproof 3.5mm jack is definitely a big win. no more cover flapping around when i have a headphone plugged in for music.

And that skin is awsome, orange is the perfect colour for a Sony phone, I had a W550i also in orange and it caught everyone's attention everytime I took it out.

Not to mention that it also has Linus logo on it which is totally bad ass.

I love the front facing speakers and great screen! I love dbrand because they got you a review unit that you can give to us!

AsRock Z77 Extreme4 | Intel Core i5-3570K | 32GB G.SKILL 1600MHz | EVGA SSC GTX 1060 6GB  | Corsair CX-750W | NZXT Tempest 210 | Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 

Beautiful phone and I'm really glad the Z2 is water proof and dust proof (seems like a cool feature) but finally there is another company smart enough to have front facing speakers. Not a feature enough phones have!

Beautiful phone overall from Sony (like those front facing speakers)

And that skin looks AWESOME

would be an awesome upgrade from my old nokia 5800

I would love to win this phone. My favorite part is the kick butt front facing camera.

OMG, first of all i love the Sony Xeria z2 Camera... it's awsome! ... it works in every situation, even if it's dark! ... Second i love that it's waterproof ... that will solve a lot of problems here where i live... rains a lot!

And well, about dbrand .. i haven't got the oportunity to buy 1 skin... but they look pretty good :).

i'd like to win ... i need a new cellphone and i've fan of linus faar time ago... i bought my 660ti because of him.

The camera looks so amazing<3

that custom skin looks killer too

my older brother just broke his phone and his birthday is the 15th.. he would love this...

My favourite part about the Z2 is probably the screensize. I think 5.2 inches is just right. Not too big, not too large. I already know dbrand and my favourite part of them is the way they communivate via social networks. Their posts are often funny. I would also like to say that i think their customer service is superb. I have not tried them myself, but when someone asks on facebook, if they can get some help, they are usually very responsive.

I like the camera, and the orange skin.

I love the front facing speakers (the speaker on my xperia z is kinda crap because i always cover it with my hand), the thing I like about dbrand are the cool skins and they are cool for making this giveaway possible. :D  

The skin looks sweet and the phone seems to be a solid phone all around with no glaring weaknesses like the other flagships. It's been a while since there has been a no-compromise phone in the market.

We can make snaps in the shower and the custom skin will make everyone jelly!

Daaaamn I very like the 4k video and it nice from dbrand to make that skin 

The camera looks awesome, the waterproofing and dustproofing looks awesome, the screen looks clear as day

My favorite thing about the Z2 is that it is water and dust proof!

Checked out the dbrand website, they got some cool stuff over there!

I love the sony xperia z2 because the skin is not as obtrusive as most and debrand.com is great since they do all the work of installing the skins and protectors instead of leaving me to do it like all the other sites