My favorite thing about the phone is the fact that it is dust proof and waterproof. wow. My favorite thing about dbrand is how amazing that phone looks. such professional. much wow

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines

I love the phone. Its waterproofness and awesome looks are amazing. And I love dbrand fore making you guys give it away.

My computer crapped and somehow I double posted. pls ignore. kthxbai

Edited by Kherm

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines

My favourite thing about the phone is the beautiful screen, my phone is good value for what it is but has absolutely horrendous screen. My friends and I watch videos on my phone frequently and i feel bad how bad the colours are and how no so bright- the brightest back light option is. dbrand I really enjoy this skin option. Im not willing to spend money on a case so it no longer fits my pocket just for personalization.

The front speakers are awesome and dbrand thanks for sponsoring the video and the skin is amazing. I would love to have a LTT phone.

My cousin has the Z2. I really dig the Snapdragon 801. The custom skin on this one is nice.

Love the front facing speakers and responsiveness of the Z2! Combined with that custom dbrand orange skin it looks, Baaad. Ass. :D

Excelent phone. Love the orange color.. So.. And August 19 is my birthday, will be an awesome gift :P

The Z2 has speakers on the front which is definitely a must have for my next phone, a great screen too! ;)

dbrand are awesome for doing this contest, the skins look like an interesting idea, great job!

I really find that the fact that Sony didn't stray too far from the stock android is a bold thing for them to do. As a Nexus 5 owner, i really do enjoy the pure android experience and would like to see, in depth, what the Xperia Z2 can do for me while offering its own flavor to the batch new android updates. Also, since i haven't heard of dbrand until now, my first impression of these guys is very impressed. I used to try and wrap my phone before with no elegant success. I'm glad to see that these guys have capitalized on this idea. since the wrap is removable, i think that its also in a different league when compared to a company like Colorware.

My favourite thing about the z2 must be the sleek design. I also like the fact that it is waterproof due to a previous, totally on purpose water test of my Motorola RAZR HD a year back. ;( My favourite thing about dbrand is the quality, their stickers have never gotten worn out or fallen off.

About the z2,i like the build quality, design and waterproofness. About dbrand, the skin they made for the LTT phone looks great

I love the Z2 design!

And all dbrand products are awesome!!!

Give me the Z2!

xD

I love that the Sony Z2 offers high-end specs, and is still a water proof device. Dbrands, however, is amaze because it can give your phone/other device some sexy flair (; 

P.S. I luv u Linus 

I love the built-in equalizer.the glove mode is a great idea too.And of course fornt facing speakers.

The custom skin looks awesome!dbrands skins seem worth the price too,at least judging by the pictures and assuming top quality.

I want this because i love the color orange and (nice color choice dbrands) and i have never previously owned a smart phone and i think having a waterproof one from the start would be great for me!

I want the z2 because it is water proff have a big battery and can shot 4k movi and i also love the skin from dbrand!! I love the personal design dbrand give all ther skins and i have watch on dbrand website almost every day after i heard of you guys on mkbhd :) but bye marques brownlee is uploading a vidio now ;)

I have the Z, and the Z2 is just so much better in all the right places. I really like that compared to the Z1, there is no flap on the audio input, and that the screen is so much better!

I didn't know about Dbrand before this video, but their work seems really nice. I'll defenitly take a closer look at what they offer!

I want the z2 because it is water proff have a big battery and can shot 4k movi and i also love the skin from dbrand!! I love the personal design dbrand give all ther skins and i have watch on dbrand website almost every day after i heard of you guys on mkbhd :) but bye marques brownlee is uploading a vidio now ;)

I absolutely adore that IPS display and is an amazing improvement from the original, that MP camera is phenomenal since I'm travelling and I only have the iphone 4 It would be a great addition and to have Linus written on the back just makes me honoured. I'd love this so much.

love the front face speaker and sd card slot. dbrand has nice skins.

I'm actually really sold on the way they seemed to improve on all the faults of it's predecessor. It seems like a great phone, and would be a worthy replacement for my galaxy s3.

As for Dbrand, i think they (and Edzel) did a great job with the custom layout. I feel attracted to the thought of being able to make up my own backcover with doge or my favorite wow character or whatever.