I love the quality of the Z2 and love the looks of dbrands skins.

The screen looks great and that custom skin dbrand made for you is amazing!

Why I Love this:
I had my z1 last sept and now sold it  to try xiaomi mi3

it got better screen yay!

it got louder too!

I can now use tap to wake built it.

The free hedphones looks kewl!

All hail the waterproofyness :3

And that smexy orange and silver combo by the dbrand and it looks kinda thick too (more durable?)

Large screen plus battery life, love that.  The branding looks awesome. 

GL everyone. 

The skin is awesome. I would love to win this phone. I like the Sony Z2 phone for the awesome camera.

The large battery and Great display are most attractive to me. I love the dbrand skin as well.

I really like the phones clean look and waterproofness. The Linus decal is cool too!

I like the size and shape.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

I LOVE THE XPERIA Z2 BECAUSE IT'S AWESOME AN I LOVE DBRNAG BECAUSE IT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SHOUTING.

My favorite thing about this phone is the water proof. Every phone should have that :D

My favorite thing about dbrand is being nice enough to give away a great phone.
Good luck everyone :D

Hi, nice to meet you :>

it cool that it different with a dust proof i like it plus the screen

I LOVE THE XPERIA Z2 BECAUSE IT'S AWESOME AN I LOVE DBRAND BECAUSE IT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SHOUTING.

If a phone gets a such a positive review from linus then who am i to say this thing has any bad sides at all? Amazing kind of slim phone with nice edges.Now dbrand is awesome.Making skins of your liking on phones? Recommending it to everyone :)

Honestly the best thing about this phone is the customization you can do to the skin. You can make it your phone the way you want it. Sure you can do that with phone cases and such, but this allows you to do it with the phone itself there and then. That there is what is great about it. Plus I like how good the camera is.

I'm still running on a Samsung prevail PoS, Cant afford a new phone. 

The Z2 has front speakers, and has the same Amazing camera,It's waterproof and Sporting around that sleek and sexy Linus tech tips logo would be a great feature as well. 

A phone that doesn't get smothered in my hand is also a great feature. 

It would be an extremely wonderful prize to win. 

I'm still running on a Samsung prevail PoS, Cant afford a new phone. 

The Z2 has front speakers, and has the same Amazing camera,It's waterproof and Sporting around that sleek and sexy Linus tech tips logo would be a great feature as well. 

A phone that doesn't get smothered in my hand is also a great feature. 

It would be an extremely wonderful prize to win. 

post-116911-0-99111600-1407193330.jpg

Dbrand has always made awesome skins. This one looks amazing and i love the new screen on the z2 please pick me i am using galaxy s 5 but i would like to switch to a phone with front facing speakers

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the front speakers and that neat aluminum finish on the edges. My favorite thing about Dbrand is definitely the cool skin with the fist punch motive from the intro to the WAN show! :D

My favorite parts about the Z2 is the front speakers, the camera and the battery life.

I have never heard of dbrand before now. From what I see on the Z2, they make a pretty nice job. I took a look at their website and found some interesting designs for a few devices.

All your base are belong to us.

The thing that I love the most about the phone is all the upgrades and improvements that it offers from the original android OS. And the dedicated camera button. Really everything about it.  As for dbrand, the skin looks amazing! I cant wait to see who wins. Thanks Linus!

The battery life is really interesting, also the skin is really nice and ORANGE a color which i love (could possibly be something be better than orange, linus, and a Z2 all toghether?)

my favourite part about the z2 is the software sony keeps its simple yet very functional

as for the dbrand skin I love ORANGE and the fine details and design of the skin is quite exquisite

good job dbrand!