Looks good I need to get a smart phone and I really dislike the iphone,I wonder how the camera and phone would handle a mosh pit? but seriously the camera looks great.

"IT DOES NO GOOD IT NEVER DIES
           EVIL NEVER DIES"

the camera is amazing and is waterproof and dbrand makes the best skins

My favourite thing about the Z2 are the front facing speakers. My favourite thing about Dbrand is how good the skins look.

My favorite things about Sony Xperia Z2 is the front facing speakers and the great camera that comes with it.

OH MY GOD. IPS PANEL. It's beautiful. That by far is a massive improvement on the old Z1 screen which I've experienced when I fixed my friend's phone.

Good battery life, nice screen, great camera, count me in!

I have to say, my favorite part of the Sony Xperia Z2 has to be the system specs in itself. Seriously, a quad-core 2.6 GHz processor!? 3GB of RAM!? 1080p display!? It's a phone!? The skin is quite beautiful though, I've always been a fan of minimalist design. The orange was a great choice as well. Currently, I don't own a phone, I pour just about every dollar I get into building my computer and I just don't have the cash to buy a phone like the iPhone, Galaxy or Nexus. When I do get a phone, I'll be sure to get dBrand skin!

Like Sony Z2 for the waterproof-ness, decent camera, and the large IPS screen.

Like dbrand for sponsoring you guys!

I like the pin charging on the z2. Dbrand skins are an awesome way to protect your phone.

I like that they made a solid procudt & dbrand seem to be listening to their customers!

The use of more buttons along the outside edge of the phone (like the dedicated camera button) is something that I personally like & I don't see much of anymore.

Dang, with 3GB of ram, you can do whatever you want! And it comes in orange? Nice!

In the Z2 I like the camera, and of course the capability of recording in 4K!

My favourite thing about dbrand is that they have matte skins, and you can choose different types of materials for the front, frame and back, with these being different from each other :D

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

This phone's camera looks great and being able to record video at 2160p would be amazing! Dbrand has high quality skins and not just for phones but for your game consoles and controllers as well!!!

My favorite part about the Z2 is the fact that it has front facing speakers and a designated camera button. My favorite thing about dbrand is that they make great quality skins that actually last as long as the phone. Imagine that!

I love the front facing speakers in the xperia Z2, as my friend has a htc one and I realized that front facing speakers sound like.

About dbrand I love the fact that they have customed skins for almost everything

I love that the Z2 has a dedicated camera button. Makes taking those quick shots so much easier. Also dbrands skins are so awesome, real quality materials and amazing designs

I love the 20.7 mega-pixel camera with 4k video recording. I previously owned a Z1 and I wished it had that feature for 4k video but it did not.  My favourite thing about dbrand is their innovative idea to turn ordinary phones into custom extraordinary art. If i win this phone, thanks to them I can show how much of a big fan of the linustechtips show I am.

Well I sure do like that fancy screen and them there audio settin's with the speakers directed at the face. 

i want this phone

Main Rig: i7 4770k @ 4.2Ghz, sabertooth z87, Gtx 980, hx 750 ,16gb vengeance pro, 120gb kingston ssd, 3tb segate

I love the Z2's improved screen. SO SO cool. And the dbrand.....oooohhhh. Its so beautiful. I love how the orange and silver blend nicely

I love the specs of this phone. The quality and the build is so solid I wouldn't ask for more.  It is my first time to hear about dbrand and I am glad they sponsored your video. 

I currently play PUBG, help me get chicken dinner xD