I like dat 3 GB of ram :)

& camera & awesome LTT skin

I love how the Z2 is waterproof, thats one less thing to worry about! You don't know how many of my friends fried their phone by dropping them in the toilet... Dbrand sure did a good job on that skin, it's really cool. I love the orange and white/silver theme!

My favourite thing about about the Z2 is the 3 GB of RAM, I currently only have 768 MB and boy can you feel it.

My favourite thing about dbrand is it protects from scratches whilst looking cool and not adding bulk.

I love the Z2 because of the waterproofness, amazing camera, front speakers and the great build!

dbrand is awesome because they sponsored this video!

The camera xD I take a lot of pictures. :)

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

i love that camera and waterproofness, but my favorite part are those front speakers, because i see too many videos in my smartphone, about dbrand, they have some sick skins, but that one is the best ;)

I really love the improved display! It looks much better than all the other phones.

do want, i have had the need to switch to android for awhile. Also the fact that you are so excited about the phone means its one of the best.

I love that the phone is waterproof and the skin looks almost like it's not a skin, like it's printed on the phone.

I love the sleekness and specs of the Z2 :) Thanks for the giveaway guys :)

i love the z2 and i don't have a phone and i love dbrand 

My favourite part about the z2 is that they solved the gloss issue and dbrand's skin look awesome.

The news screen on the Xperia Z2 looks beautiful, and the colors that it produces are much crisper and cleaner.  The skin that dbrand created has great colors and it compliments the shape and functionality of the Z2 without hindering the performance of the buttons or camera! Very Impressive!

Sony Xperia Z2's water and dust resistance + the premium build quality + the big battery.

I pretty much like the nice camera and the fact that it has a camera button. Don't see that often and I like that. I've had skins on my phone before and dbrands has some very nice skins I haven't seen before like the titanium skin.

love the z2. favourite teacher must be the noice cancelling technology because im an absolute basshead. hope i win

The z2 screen is gorgeous, and that custom art has me impressed.

Also, that text conversation. Too hot for YouTube?

i love the phone is water/dust proof as i do alot of outdoor stuff. and thanks to dbrand for sponsering that episode as i wouldnt have known abouit this phone other wise :)

Killermicrowave

Loving the xperia z2 after my cousin showed me one! It has a larger battery than my Nexus 5 and *dat* build quality :)

And on top of that a dbrand skin ALREADY on it?! couldn't ask for a better combination, beautiful skin + beautiful phone

I've been wanting to get the Z series phone for over a year now. My friends are all apple fanboys and I'm the odd one out who likes android. I want this phone so I can prove that android is better than apple. The only reason why I haven't gotten it is because it's so darn EXPENSIVE, so when I heard that linus was giving one away i was really excited and want it so badly.

I love the phone because it's waterproof and I'm a swimmer and always worried if my phone would get water damage. It also has one of the best cameras in my opinion, that's just a few perks.

The best thing i like about dbrand is that it makes super awesome skins, better than colorware. And the best part i heard it was CANADIAN!!!!!!!

Looks like a cool phone.  If Linux likes the battery life, then I'm on board!  The dbrand skins look really good actually.  If I don't win this, I may get one for my existing Nexus 5.

I like the build quality and waterproof feature with an android skin that is usable and fast. Also front facing speakers. I'm tired of the hand cup. Also the dbrand skins look pretty awesome and tight to the phone

PC: i7-4770k - ASUS Gryphon Z87 - ASUS GTX 760 2GB - 16GB G.Skill 2133 MHz - AX760 - 256GB 840 Evo - 2TB WD Black - 1TB WD Green - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Performer - Bitfenix Phenom M - 230mm Bitfenix Spectre Pro

I want the Sony xperia z2 because it's undoubtedly one of the best phone out there and that dbrand skin is real neat with that slick phone.. Plus you wanna give me that phone i mean super fast and waterproof phone for a Jamaican just makes sense :)