Water resistance is probably the big one for me.  Also, being able to customize a phone beyond just slapping a case on it is pretty darned cool! I would tote that LinusTechTips logo!

The best thing of the Z2 is the active noise cancelling and the 4K video taking.

Also, dbrand provide a wide variety of skin to choose from for most of the phones, I like it.

I love the Z2's elegant design and if i want to try skins, they should be dbrands since they look great.

The waterproof and dust proof on the phone. My sister had the z1s and I was always a little jealous but now I can get something that beats her phone. I like how dbrand gave you an awesome phone to giveaway.

I want the Sony xperia z2 because it's undoubtedly one of the best phones out there and that dbrand skin is real neat with that slick phone.. Plus you wanna give me that phone i mean super fast and waterproof for a Jamaican just makes sense :)

I really want this phone. It's waterproof, IPS, records 4k, is android, and looks awesome with the dbrand LTT skin! Good job sony. 

My absolute favorite thing about the Z2 is the battery because if you dont use your Phone too much, you only have to charge it once every 3days

really like the battery life of the z2 and been looking at dbrand skins for my friends htc one m8 or my n4 for a while now.

If anything, sony does good phone cameras! and I love the front facing speakers!

Awesome desing from Sony, big thumb up for stereo speakers, decent battery and improved display. I really like that dbrand skin!

I live in Brasil(brazil. in english) and it's quite complicated to put my hands in such an amazing piece of hardware as the Z2. I, with a little bit of saving, managed to get an Xperia SP last year, unfortunately, he presented some problems and it's back in the factory for fixing. Even with my kind of bad luck with the SP, I love that phone and Xperias in general. The Z2 is realy impresive in all aspects, but I love so much the processing speed on it that I can barely describe kkkkkkkk. And, if I were as lucky as to actually win, I would be twice as happy to get an incredible customized version such as this. I would really like to get it, but, even if I don't, you guys have my respect for the talent ;) Peace 

Man my favorite thing about the Z2 are those front-facing speakers. My favorite thing about dbrand is that their skins look awesome!

Awesome phone. It is really balanced with long battery life, nice screen, top of the line specs and so on. And about dbrand, they have nice customizable skins.

Great video. This phone has amazing specs, but the main thing I love about it is definitely the camera. DBrand skins are truly awesome. Would be cool to have a linustechtips phone ;P

I like the camera , front facing speakers and the water resistance. I must say the skin looks clean and I'm really liking that orange so dbrand get a thumbs up!

Wow!
Coooooool!
I really like the idea of Z phones, however I don't like it's glass design, this skin should solve the problem if I win =)

what i like about the z2 is that it's water and dust proof, so i can go shower with it or cram it into my vacuum cleaner

and i also like dbrand's designing of LTT's thing in the back 

yea!!

I want this phone!!!! I like how they fixed the screen and now it looks awesome. For dbrand I like the design of their skins from wood color to simple gunmetal design. In addition it protects the phone on the front and back from scratches.

I really like the overall design of the Z2 and the front facing speakers are a huge plus.

The dbrand skin also looks to be well made and fit nicely.

I absolutely adore that camera app, especially those silly hats and things xD But all in all a solid phone and step up from the previous gen. As for Dbrand, they're Canadian, what more need be said?

"Life is just a number"

- WAN Show Twitch Chat