I need a new phone, so thank dbrand! They make some really cool custom skins.
Xperia z2 has got front-facing speakers!

Really a decent phone with awesome skin kudos to dbrand.

I just love the camera, and yeah dbrand is awesome cause they've got mad rap skillz

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the speed. The galaxy nexus's screen and looks etcetera are still nice but the old TI dual core is really showing it's age. My favorite thing about DBrand is the wide range of devices it covers, even lower end ones like the Moto G.

~non cogito, ergo non sum?~

my favorite thing about the phone is the water and dust proof. my favorite thing about dbrand is they sponsored the show and got you a review unit.

The front facing speakers, camera, and waterproof features are all pretty amazing. Dbrand seems to have mad an awesome LTT skin also!

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights"

My favorite thing About the Z2 is they finally fixed the screen and there is a 4k Camera on it. My favorite thing about dbrand is the price of the skins are not that bad and they have red Carbon Fiber which looks great on black phones.

Game On :)

It's waterproof, dustproof, has awesome camera, ips screen, and front facing speakers. The Dbrand skin is pretty sweet and orange is my favorite color.

An ELECTRONIC DEVICE that can be SUBMERGED IN WATER without being destroyed? SIGN ME UP!

Also, I love the variety that dbrand offers in terms of devices, from the nexus 4 to the iPad mini.

MY FAVORITE THING IS that it KILLS my peasant Phone and the I love the WAN SHOW skin 

my favorite thing about the z2 is the front facing speakers and the camera, but my favorite thing about dbrand is that they not only supply skins for the z2 but almost every popular smartphone on the market.

I really like the photo modes on it and the battery life. 

What I like about the Z2? Well, it looks pretty damn awesome for starters, and everything about it, from the IPS panel to it being waterproof is amazing. Dbrand has amazing skins as well, so that's a plus one from me!

My favorite thing about the Sony Xperia Z2 is the camera, coming from the HTC One (M7) with its 4 ultra pixels being able to zoom in on things is quite useful!

The addition of the IPS panel is a winner here! And the phone is so aesthetically pleasing because of the design and the custom skin.

The non glaring screen is my favorite thing and my favorite thing about dbrand is their skins, they look awesome

Z2 is hell of a phone. Like almost all features (except small Sony progs)

BackUp app could be something good. Specs are great!

dbrand.com provide high quality material, precision and variety of phone skins. Like that very much.

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the side button position. My favorite thing about DBrand is the quality of their skins.

Z2 has many things that i like, for example front facing speakers, exellent camera and long lasting battery. Dbrand has really snappy and clear store!

I love the waterproof capabilities, it's a tough phone.

I like dbrand because not only are their skins nice, it's a funny brand name to pronounce. 

Pretty powerful little gadget and durable, I like it!