Dual Xeon, Dual Titan Z. Gaming/Workstation beast. (Name TBD)

meikat

dominator gt is still my favorite ram !!!

Yo soy el hombre murciélago

this super computer needs water it's thirsty ... more pics please ... i can't say anything to this machine .. but that money i hope it's n ot wasted ..

is there poor people at Florida ?

this super computer needs water it's thirsty ... more pics please ... i can't say anything to this machine .. but that money i hope it's n ot wasted ..

is there poor people at Florida ?

Yep... :(

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

There's not more pictures to take right now. I'm only over at his house working on it on the weekends. I've taken a lot of pictures so far... are there specific things you guys want to see pictures of?

Macro pictures and more pictures of everything. Like 5 pictures per item

@meikat, I would suggest putting each day in a spoiler when you add the next.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

@meikat, I would suggest putting each day in a spoiler when you add the next.

Done

I like threads like this.

Because if I was 1. So filthy rich or 2. Had a company budget that demanded I spend every last cent on SOMETHING (this is how budgets work, you spend it all otherwise they give you less next quarter) then this is the kind of rig I would build. 

Shamelessly. 

This is awesome. 

I like threads like this.

Because if I was 1. So filthy rich or 2. Had a company budget that demanded I spend every last cent on SOMETHING (this is how budgets work, you spend it all otherwise they give you less next quarter) then this is the kind of rig I would build. 

Shamelessly. 

This is awesome. 

Right before we started ordering, I was told the budget basically had it's ceiling removed as long as it wasn't absurd like over 40k... I felt I had already put so much time in researching this, and I didn't feel like spending any more money would make the computer better, and it was already a complicated enough build.  But yeah, this is what I would do if I were loaded. :)

If only Intel gave stock heatsinks with the Xeons.

I want to see the stock heatsinks installed in this rig. Just for lulz. And to hear the sound of all them browsers closing simultaneously!

There wont be any new pictures this weekend.  Sorry guys!  I have a busy weekend, and he's got family in town.  I MIGHT try to get over there Sunday and run some benchmarks for you guys, but no guarantees.   On the bright side, most of the parts to complete Phase 2 (Lighting, clean up, raid setup, modding, etc) should be ordered today or tomorrow.  We're also ordering all the waterblocks, Radiators, pumps and tubing.

Amazing building O.o for some reason the desk looks like the cherry on top of the cake for such an amazing machine :D 

Would've loved to see some Ballistix led ram's there tho :D 

Waiting to see the custom loop!

That SLi bridge is absolutely horrible. How can you have such expensive hardware and lovely hardware and have an absolutely filthy colour like brown in your build?

I'll have whatever OP is having. With some coke.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

That SLi bridge is absolutely horrible. How can you have such expensive hardware and lovely hardware and have an absolutely filthy colour like brown in your build?

I'll have whatever OP is having. With some coke.

We just used the one that came with the motherboard.  Calm down.  All in due time. ;)

btw what happen to the other 2 monitor?

still loss at sea?

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

We just used the one that came with the motherboard. Calm down. All in due time. ;)

I am calm now. Will it be a normal black one or the fancy EVGA one? o_O

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Where? Link?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/kKvbRB

I did my best. This doesn't have the case, or the water cooling.

It sits at 18,000 USD, missing the water cooling, the expensive case, the UPS, the monitors.... Cha ching.

Edited: Added a rough estimate for the desk, based on the OP's post. 20,000 dollars now.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

BEST DESK EVAR. Seriously, with watercooling, this thing will be absolutely epic. It must be featured on the WAN show.

@meikat how are you going to connect the sound and RAID cards? The Titan Zs take up too much space on the board?!

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz