Show off your latest purchases

Even though I love my keyboard and mouse so much I had to buy this:

41wyzfOfE2L.jpg

Dude you should have totally picked up the Razer Sabertooth.

My mouse is dying and really terrible so I got this:

steelseries-sensei-mouse.jpg

And I wanted a keyboard with macros so... Ordered both before realizing I am becoming a steelseries nut :P I am actually planning on getting the 9H headset too... hmmm....

steelseries_apex_keyboard_news.jpg

Before yelling at me for getting a rubber dome keyboard: The only key switches I like the feel of are blues, but the sound of the blue annoy the living heck out of me, so I am sticking with rubber dome for the future :P

I though that one was scissor not rubber dome though I may be wrong. Wither way yo ushould throw up some pics of that thing in action.

Cool. That's kind of broad. You probably wont need more than wikipedia for that.  I took a class in Japanese history which preety much summed up Japanese feelings about the firebombings and the bombs. Really interesting. to look at it from their point of view.

My guess is they didnt appreciate it all that much ;)

I though that one was scissor not rubber dome though I may be wrong. Wither way yo ushould throw up some pics of that thing in action.

...if you had to sum it up in a single sentence.

Alright then. Got my new mouse today, so I was actually able to take pictures. Don't mind the bad detail. Those pics were shot with a cheap, bad camcorder

attachicon.gifAttitude One Vintorez + laatikko (alasskaalattu).JPG

attachicon.gifAttitude One Vintorez (alasskaalattu).JPG

Whoo so much better with real pics no matter how bad they may be. Here is my contribution.

IMG_5417-w.jpg

IMG_5422-w.jpg

sorry about the blurry pic of the HDD I was in a hurry before I put it in because I forgot to take one.

...if you had to sum it up in a single sentence.

I know im just joking around.

Most recent to older.

Groceries

Payday 2 pre purchase

GTX 780 DC2OC, Samsung 840 pro 256GB, Asus Blu-ray optical drive - dvd/dc burner, Steel series Siberia V2 headset, windows 8 64 bit.

Groceries

i7-4770k 4.7Ghz delidded w/ H100i | Z87-GD65 | 8GB Mushkin Blackline 1600Mhz 9-9-9-24 | Asus GTX 780 DC2OC@1241/1772 | Corsair AX760 | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Corsair Force GT 60GB | Hatachi Laptop 360GB HHD | HAF 922 | Win 8.1 64-bit | Razer Ouroboros |

Siberia V2 | Logitech K120

Xbox360 | Tritton 720+ | Xim3

Most recent to older.

Groceries

Payday 2 pre purchase

GTX 780 DC2OC, Samsung 840 pro 256GB, Asus Blu-ray optical drive - dvd/dc burner, Steel series Siberia V2 headset, windows 8 64 bit.

Groceries

got any pictures?

It's rubber dome, though i think there may be 2 models out there, and I just ordered the rubber dome on, currently it is in the mail, but as soon as I have both and set it up I will post some pictures :P

Intel 3570K - MSI GTX 660Ti 3GB OC Edition - 16GB Corsair LP RAM - ASRock Extreme4 Motherboard - Corsair HX850 - Adata Premier Pro SP900 120GB SSD with Windows 7 - Seagate Barracuda 1TD HDD - Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler - CM Storm Enforcer Case - Macbook Pro Early 2011 Laptop

I just ordered this a few minutes ago :D

7990-10b.jpg

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

I just ordered this a few minutes ago :D

7990-10b.jpg

A heater?

EE_unicorn_deck_box_clean_small.png

Haven't played in such a long time. I'm still looking for someone to help me set up my deck.

"Save the cheerleader, save the world- Hiro Nakamura

The hero LinusTechTips forum deserves, but not the one it needs.

:D

post-5552-0-93439300-1376330982.png

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

got any pictures?

To big to post as a %7Boption%7D so here be links.

http://i.imgur.com/p2QswZt.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/PEXCY2J.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ZIruLYC.jpg

i7-4770k 4.7Ghz delidded w/ H100i | Z87-GD65 | 8GB Mushkin Blackline 1600Mhz 9-9-9-24 | Asus GTX 780 DC2OC@1241/1772 | Corsair AX760 | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Corsair Force GT 60GB | Hatachi Laptop 360GB HHD | HAF 922 | Win 8.1 64-bit | Razer Ouroboros |

Siberia V2 | Logitech K120

Xbox360 | Tritton 720+ | Xim3

A heater?

Pretty much :P. I plan to get a second one, then I'll get water blocks for them. I'm working on setting up my first custom water cooling loop. :)

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

I'm at work right now so I cant get any pics, but i bought these 3 things over the weekend off Craigslist. 32GB (4x8GB) G Skill Ripjaw X 1866Mhz RAM for $30. 32GB (4x8GB) Kingston Hyper X Beast 2400Mhz for $40. And an OCZ Octane 1TB SSD for $650 (brand new).

Current Rig as of 7/30/13

A10-6800k, Asrock Extreme 6, 16GB Kingston Hyper X 2133Mhz RAM, Asus 2GB 7770, OCZ vertex 4 128GB SSD, 2TB Barracuda HDD, Rosewill Hive 750 watt supply, and CM Storm Trooper case.

7237a008f7d95b8458ee5c68ffcdc913_0.png

didnt used it yet

dat shit sticky. :p

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

I'm at work right now so I cant get any pics, but i bought these 3 things over the weekend off Craigslist. 32GB (4x8GB) G Skill Ripjaw X 1866Mhz RAM for $30. 32GB (4x8GB) Kingston Hyper X Beast 2400Mhz for $40. And an OCZ Octane 1TB SSD for $650 (brand new).

:O is there a reason why you got it so cheap :o? (the ram)

Honestly, i dont think the guy had any idea of what these things are worth. All the items were brand new in the package and were probably "hot" and he just wanted to get rid of them quick and i happened to be the first one to call him. While i was there he asked if i could use these 3 hard drives ( 2 WD blue 500GB HDD and the OCZ Octane SSD). I asked him how much and he said make me an offer, i told him i didnt need the 2 WD but i offered him $650 for the OCZ thinking it would be a good starting point to negotiate with. He couldnt say yes fast enough LOL Thats what makes me think he didnt know much about what he had, so i got a $1500 SSD for $650. 

Current Rig as of 7/30/13

A10-6800k, Asrock Extreme 6, 16GB Kingston Hyper X 2133Mhz RAM, Asus 2GB 7770, OCZ vertex 4 128GB SSD, 2TB Barracuda HDD, Rosewill Hive 750 watt supply, and CM Storm Trooper case.

Bought my first apu (amd e350) for downloading purposes :D

31476_10151749511323930_747652186_n.jpg

Its hard to decide over the food or the SSD for me

Pretty much :P. I plan to get a second one, then I'll get water blocks for them. I'm working on setting up my first custom water cooling loop. :)

Ooo then youll always have some hot water for you tea or coffee :P .

Boo GSkill, where did you get that SSD though? want to pick one up for me

Honestly, i dont think the guy had any idea of what these things are worth. All the items were brand new in the package and were probably "hot" and he just wanted to get rid of them quick and i happened to be the first one to call him. While i was there he asked if i could use these 3 hard drives ( 2 WD blue 500GB HDD and the OCZ Octane SSD). I asked him how much and he said make me an offer, i told him i didnt need the 2 WD but i offered him $650 for the OCZ thinking it would be a good starting point to negotiate with. He couldnt say yes fast enough LOL Thats what makes me think he didnt know much about what he had, so i got a $1500 SSD for $650. 

ooo well hopefully they wernt...

Bought me something new to wear.

hox4Dpc.png

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Whoo so much better with real pics no matter how bad they may be. Here is my contribution.

IMG_5417-w.jpg

IMG_5422-w.jpg

sorry about the blurry pic of the HDD I was in a hurry before I put it in because I forgot to take one.

The HDD I got wouldnt full format so I checked it and 99 errors :( curse my bad luck. The hotswap bay and slim fan are preforming admirably though.