Show off your latest purchases

Some games on Steam

Modern warfare 1-3

Had some lovely  food today as I have been alone with my bros for the past couple of days and our emergency funds are running low since "someone" decided to buy nike socks

6827363215_6eed08077b_z.jpg

seriously... what 9 year old wants to buy $16 socks...

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Just got my new MSI gaming laptop, got the one with the GTX 770m and I7 4770qm

ei5a.jpg

zllm.jpg

FjTJjwS.jpg

Xonar Essence One with my HD650's. I can't describe how pleased I am with them, they're fantastic :)

Nice which Essence One did you pick up of the 3 models?

Just got this last night and love it so far! :)

IMG_4204_zpsaebcbb01.jpg

im surprised you didnt wait the week or 2 for the EVO

It's just the regular version, not the MUSES or Plus

4930k @ 4.5GHz - EVGA 780ti Superclocked ACX - ASUS x79 Deluxe - 32GB Tactical Tracer @ 2133

im surprised you didnt wait the week or 2 for the EVO

I did not know about it and I am using sata2 so it would not matter...

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

It's just the regular version, not the MUSES or Plus

Rock it dude! I got the same one because its the best price and you can just upgrade it later if you want. You can just buy MUSES oamps for the price difference later if you want to upgrade it. When I bought mine the MUSES wasnt even out yet. The only thing im bummed about is that the MUSES has a switch for lower ohm headphones which would be nice. I can make an adapter easily enough, it would have just been nice to have right on the device.

I did not know about it and I am using sata2 so it would not matter...

Well you could have the 2 new features their introducing but its true they wouldnt be as effective on SATA2.

Rock it dude! I got the same one because its the best price and you can just upgrade it later if you want. You can just buy MUSES oamps for the price difference later if you want to upgrade it. When I bought mine the MUSES wasnt even out yet. The only thing im bummed about is that the MUSES has a switch for lower ohm headphones which would be nice. I can make an adapter easily enough, it would have just been nice to have right on the device.

Well you could have the 2 new features their introducing but its true they wouldnt be as effective on SATA2.

oh I did not know that...

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

oh I did not know that...

yea check out toms full review http://goo.gl/BERFsv

Errr... lol.

17153.jpg

omg, that's awesome!

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

indeed my bike, have it almost a year but i bought a new tyre yesterday, so it counts!

wilier_xn_505-1362591745-319-e.jpg

It has Shimano XT in the back, Deore in the front, mineral oil disc brakes, triple butted alloy construction (around 13kg overall) and fork lockout on the handlebars. Also it is made  by Wilier Triestina, sweet Italian quality. 

I also bought a Lampre 2012 jersey and bibshorts:

366804217_825.jpg

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

omg, that's awesome!

Yes it is. ;)

Even though I love my keyboard and mouse so much I had to buy this:

41wyzfOfE2L.jpg

My mouse is dying and really terrible so I got this:

steelseries-sensei-mouse.jpg

And I wanted a keyboard with macros so... Ordered both before realizing I am becoming a steelseries nut :P I am actually planning on getting the 9H headset too... hmmm....

steelseries_apex_keyboard_news.jpg

Before yelling at me for getting a rubber dome keyboard: The only key switches I like the feel of are blues, but the sound of the blue annoy the living heck out of me, so I am sticking with rubber dome for the future :P

Intel 3570K - MSI GTX 660Ti 3GB OC Edition - 16GB Corsair LP RAM - ASRock Extreme4 Motherboard - Corsair HX850 - Adata Premier Pro SP900 120GB SSD with Windows 7 - Seagate Barracuda 1TD HDD - Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler - CM Storm Enforcer Case - Macbook Pro Early 2011 Laptop

Have you benchmarked it yet?

I am yet to install all the components after i have done i will run a full set :)

I see the Garden has OC possibilities :P

There is a definite need to water cool to hell out of it  

Before yelling at me for getting a rubber dome keyboard: The only key switches I like the feel of are blues, but the sound of the blue annoy the living heck out of me, so I am sticking with rubber dome for the future :P

That's a very colorful keyboard. :P

Mech keys aren't for everyone. To each his own.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

That's a very colorful keyboard. :P

Mech keys aren't for everyone. To each his own.

Well I think i will make it slightly less colorful :P

Intel 3570K - MSI GTX 660Ti 3GB OC Edition - 16GB Corsair LP RAM - ASRock Extreme4 Motherboard - Corsair HX850 - Adata Premier Pro SP900 120GB SSD with Windows 7 - Seagate Barracuda 1TD HDD - Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler - CM Storm Enforcer Case - Macbook Pro Early 2011 Laptop

Here're one of my latest buys, a HHKB Pro 2, blue key caps was from a purchase a while back. In the foreground, the Topre RF 103UB-55G is also from a while back, but the yellow key caps are new....the Roccat Kone XTD mouse is a relatively recent buy as well.

20130811_175839_zps752d848b.jpg

This purchase was just after my getting the HHKB Pro 2, a Keycool 84 LED Cherry Black...

20130808_152609_zps94b616a5.jpg

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

I bought a used Compaw G81, which I have stolen the keycaps off of for my superior CM quickfire storm.

post-1491-0-71888900-1376280999.jpg

Just got my books for my research paper that I have been procrastinating on.

LmCCULN.jpg

Good Luck. What is your thesis/topic?

Good Luck. What is your thesis/topic?

Basically what made the United states drop atomic bombs on Japan....

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Basically what made the United states drop atomic bombs on Japan....

Cool. That's kind of broad. You probably wont need more than wikipedia for that.  I took a class in Japanese history which preety much summed up Japanese feelings about the firebombings and the bombs. Really interesting. to look at it from their point of view.