What product would you like to see us review that we haven't yet?

Slick
Message added by colonel_mortis

Suggestions should now be posted in

You can also post Tech Quickie suggestions in

I was hoping for some sort of all-out showdown between all of the VR gaimng headsets currently being released. The oculus rift was just released and I know that the HTC vive and GALAX's offering will be coming soon too.

(Also more scrapyard wars. :P)

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

Some more ITX based hardware would be awesome.

Some speakers or sound cards would be nice.

Yes yes, I'd personally like this one.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Maybe you can do some more keyboard reviews in the.. more affordable price range.

Not only those exotic switches or RGB keyboards, but maybe simpler ones.

Would love to see something on the CM Storm Quickfire keyboards, Genesis' keyboards and maybe Steelseries' keyboards too.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Can you do a techquickie explaining WiFi extenders and how they work. Is the signal quality lower since its being reproduced by a different device.

I would like to see some more headphones reviews, which are mid- to high-end. The Sony MDR-1R are a very good example of stylish and yet capable headphones for a decent price. 

Also a review of the more PC cases would be appreciated. It would be fun if you could make a comparison between the new Thermaltake cases and the CaseLabs ones. :D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Hello Forum Folks!

I was wondering if you all would agree that Linus should review the Walkman ZX2 , after all he does stress audio quality and he has reviewed several audio devices in the past ?

To inform you all about the Walkman ZX2, it is an android walkman made by Sony running android 4.4, but I do believe you can update it to 5.0 ( I could be wrong). It has built in storage of 128gb and supports SDXC (currently sdxc goes up to 200gb by SanDisk) ,so that's about 328gb roughly. It offers wifi support so you could install spotify and other music streaming services.

Link to Sony Store

In my opinion this is an awesome device since it plays most file types, offers decent specs vs. older mp3s, storage is great, it has android..., you can use offline features of streaming services and it's practical, except for the price :P.

- The Master of His Life

Verge Article 

Bloomberg Review

LOL

1200 burgertokens for a glorified MP4? What is this? Some kind of a joke?

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

-snip-

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/184739-what-product-would-you-like-to-see-us-review-that-we-havent-yet/

Doesn't seem that interesting to me..

The conclusion would probably be the same as the Pono player's conclusion.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Yeah dude 1200 walkan cause swag.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I think like a review of @Slick or @LinusTech would be funny.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Seriously, i can have 3 iPods for the price of one of those.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

You could get more functionality by having a phone with a decent dac, your own amplifier with it that works with phones, and CM 12 which supports 24-bit playback and DSP equalizing than you will with this. Probably much cheaper as well.

Seriously, i can have 3 iPods for the price of one of those.

or a macbook...

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

or a macbook...

or a gold watch.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

or a macbook...

Or a fiat panda used

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

As i posted on youtube:

+LinusTechTips Linus you should check out the Yuneec E-GO electric skateboard, after seeing you enjoy the ZBoard so much. I think alot of viewers would like it, partly because of the variation in your videos, but also because it is cheaper, making it a better deal for a whole lot of people. Heres a link to their official site: http://store.yuneec.com/eu/e-go.html (Sorry for the europian link :)

LINUS SEE THIS :)

The Stealth bomber electric bicycle

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350