What product would you like to see us review that we haven't yet?

Slick
Message added by colonel_mortis

Suggestions should now be posted in

You can also post Tech Quickie suggestions in

Please review "@LinusTech

/╲/\╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮/\╱\

01010011 01000101 01001110 01000100 00100000 01001000 01000101 01001100 01010000 00101100 00100000 01010000 01000101 01001110 01000111 01010101 01001001 01001110 01010011 00100000 01000101 01010011 01000011 01000001 01010000 01000101 01000100 

a carputer. (i know they are old and underpowered but give them a ruffle)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

• 2 weeks later...

That, looks entirely useless to me.

Too small for starter. At that size, I don't see myself using it for more than a few minutes before I start feeling hand cramps due to how awkward your hand and fingers are "sitting" on it. Would be better if they put that in a regular sized mouse, so you can actually use it properly.

And for the price this thing cost, I might as well invest in a touchscreen panel.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Main site: https://system76.com/

Cool looking Ultrabook https://system76.com/laptops/galago

It's an ultrabook from a company that I just heard of called System76. They do a bunch of work with ubuntu, and their products range from ultrabooks to mobile workstations, to desktops all the way up to servers! I think it's pretty cool, and they seem to do their own designs, so I would definitely be interested in seeing Linus check it out, so I could know what the quality is like before I buy one... Anywone else interested!?

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with System76 in any way, whatsoever. I just came across them today and their products look really cool, so I thought LMG might take an interest if they haven't heard of them before!

Also, hopefully I did the poll thing correctly, as I've never done it before....

Edit:// I see what you did there :P Took me a while to realize that there was alreaady a thread for this! Thanks for moving mine, mods!

Also, I apologize for not looking for this thread in the first place!

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

#linuxmint

might be cool to see.

SInce I never heard of it,it got me curious,

So yes. 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Seems alright I guess.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

It's definitely cool and I'd love to see a review on one, though personally I'd wipe Ubuntu off of that almost immediately.

It's definitely cool and I'd love to see a review on one, though personally I'd wipe Ubuntu off of that almost immediately.

I'd probably go with something like Fedora, personally. However, I'm not totally familiar with the environment yet, so my opinions on different distros has not yet been totally made up.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

i don't liek the design tho, still a bit old fashioned yet an utrabook spec

Details separate people.

It's a really cool concept, and I think Linus should check them out when they're ready. I contacted them a while back, and they're still in early stages of manufacturing, so they don't have units available yet.

"Epic Voice, Quality Content"

It's a really cool concept, and I think Linus should check them out when they're ready. I contacted them a while back, and they're still in early stages of manufacturing, so they don't have units available yet.

Interesting! I'm thinking about going for the ultrabook and just paying the monthly, so that I can have something better than what I'm using for mobile now. (It's a Dell Studio XPS 1340)

Hey! New SIgnature! 

Samsung galaxy s6. 

Any of the desks from Versatables.  I have the Versa Center, and verily, it doth rock.

When you flirt with Death, you run the risk that Death has something more serious in mind.

CCIE #4206

The acer aspire v nitro, I'm considering it for myself :) although by the time you get around to revieweing it I'll have probably made my decision already

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

You guys should do a video every Friday or Saturday that somes up the 1-1.5 hour wan show.

I don't always have time to go through the wan show, but love to here the latest tech stuff.

You wouldn't even have to script it just have a basic video that just ran through the main topics and talked about them a bit.

What do you all think???????

Hi Linus,

I am Naveen and I just came around K3OPS stick N charge mobile case which is by far the best way to charge devices on the go and for free.

I would like to know what you think about it. If you could review it, I would be grateful.

site : www.k3ops.com/en/

- Naveen Narayanan

Hi Linus,

I am Naveen and I just came around K3OPS stick N charge mobile case which is by far the best way to charge devices on the go and for free.

I would like to know what you think about it. If you could review it, I would be grateful.

site : www.k3ops.com/en/

- Naveen Narayanan

You would be better off sending a private message to him http://linustechtips.com/main/user/3-linustech/

Contacting him via twitter https://twitter.com/linustech

Or emailing them info@linusmediagroup.com

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Lenovo Thinkpad Edge 15(2011) with first gen i3- :D I hate this thing, mine is slow as shit, even when it's clean from viruses, no thermal issues and storage is at ~50%.

Bulgarian, WoT nick- ivelinv8, War Thunder- BEST_NOOB_BG, GAMING PC: FX-4170; R9 280X TOXIC; 16 GB RAM; Fortron Raider 750W; Raidmax Helios case; WD Green 1TB. 50Mb/s + 50% bonus

How about the new Thinkpad P50 and P70? especially the models with the 4k panels. I wanna to know if those panels are good or not...

What about the performance had by upgrading from different CPU's to Skylake. Is there anything worth moving from say 2nd and 3rd generation CPU's? What about any AMD going to Skylake? I figured something along those lines might be in the pipeline since the Skylake sample was just received. Still would be interested in seeing how the numbers line up.