What product would you like to see us review that we haven't yet?

Slick
Message added by colonel_mortis

Suggestions should now be posted in

You can also post Tech Quickie suggestions in

Yet another person going to prison.

You two can be friends: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266353-gigabyte-actually-made-it%E2%80%A6/

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Fail. Should have done 4 way SLI.

That's extremely limited. Most systems do not support 4 way SLI - well most Haswell systems.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

I wonder how many people will buy this O.o. For that kinda price if you wanted a new system you could pay a bit extra and get a custom loop PC made for you. Hell pay me £100 and I'll make a custom loop for you :(.

When i first saw this i thoght it was a cool idea done poorly but then i realize something. It will dump the majority of the heat outside the case which is awsome :D

Fail. Should have done 4 way SLI.

For that you would need an x99 platform or a motherboard with a plx chip. Also getting a four way sli system doesnt really make sense as it wont improve performance THAT much and doesnt scale performance particularly well.

Yeah I remember them check it out live. They were like "How do you even... Oh it's coming out of the front !! ooooooooohhh rofl" 

Yeah it looks ugly this is ugly very ugly oh it comes from the front ohhh ugly.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

old things, from before we had youtube video's to watch reviews from!

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

I'd love to see how that cryorig stuff performs. Sorry if this is a repost.

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

If you don't have the balls for X99 then you deserve running you SLI at PCIEx4 honestly

You can't run SLI with PCIe x4 slots. You need x8 slots at least.

Honestly, the $99 HP Stream 7 is something I'd like to see. How does a full Windows tablet fare at $99? Apparently pretty well according to some reviewers, but it would interesting to see your take!

I would like to see a review on the new Smasung Note Edge, because it seems unique and super cool. Also your way of making phone reviews is so much better than what the other guys do as you actually get to experience what it is like to live with it for a couple of weeks. 

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_note_edge-6631.php

Galaxy-Note-Edge.jpg

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Please do a review of the Fiio E10k Amp/DAC.

"Graphics and gameplay are not mutually exclusive."

"Nvidia, AMD, Intel, or whatever company out there has only one end goal and that is PROFIT.

If you think these companies exist for any other reason you're gonna be disappointed my dear. CAVEAT EMPTOR"

Current Rig(2014): CPU: i5 4670K OC 4.1GHz Cooler: Scythe Grand Kama Cross 2 SCKC-3000 Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87-D3HP RAM:G.SKILL RipJaws DDR3 2133MHz 16GB (4x4) CL 9-11-10-28

GPU: MSI GTX 760 OC 15% - Kraken G10 + Corsair H75 AIO SSD: 2 x 250GB Samsung 840 EVO Case NZXT H440 PSU: Cooler Master 700W silent OS: Windows 8,1 pro

Laptop (2011): MSI FX-700 CPU: i5 460M 2.53GHz RAM: Kingston 8BG (2x4) - CL7 - 1066 MHz DDR3 GPU: Nvidia Geforce GT 425M SSD: intel 530 OS: Windows 8,1 pro

throwback review of SilverStone FT02

Philips S2/TX2/SHB5800

Wireless headphone Comparison

Jonsbo W2

Z10PE-D16 WS

Digital Audio Player Comparison (i.e. Sony A17/ZX1, Cowon P1, Astell&Kern series audio player)

4K TV Comparison (especially the Panasonic ones, as some of them have displayport input...)

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []