ILLUMINATI IS REAL, WW3 COMING THIS MONTH

KakaoDj

Access to a bunker is to be preferred 

I have never been a tinfoiler, but this is 2 spooky 4 me

Watch both vids, this is so scary, it's scary. Especially the part about the surveillance streetlights that will monitor everyone, everywhere

She talks of shitloads of 7's, and says something will go down 20/7 2014

A Boeng 777 (Flight MH17) is shot down 17/7, exactly 17 years after it's first flight (check this), which was 17/7 1997.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxBsv-ng7YU

"War will start July 2014"

1912: Titanic

2012: Costa Concordia 

1914: WW1

2014: ??

giphy.gif

1405704521950.gif

Predicting war isn't that hard. It's always going on.

I think we're over due a world war anyway. Said that for years now.

I think we're over due a world war anyway. Said that for years now.

yeah man cant wait

i have some issues with the Samoans 

they had it coming for years

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Well let's see. It took 30 years for WW2 to happen after WW1, so it must've taken 60 years for WW3 to come. That would be... Hey, now! :lol:

Well since WW2 we had the Cold War, then Vietnam. We've also had The Falklands, and the two with Iraq, I think these are all drills for WW3, 1 push 1 nuke = win *sigh*

yeah man cant wait

i have some issues with the Samoans 

they had it coming for years

That made me laugh, no idea why but it did.

It depends on what you classify as a world war. some people claim WW3 already happened. Guess it depends on how many countries are involved.

yay usa with trillion dollar budget or whatever. here next to detroit. I really do have nothing to worry about. nothing to destroy here anymore

I think World War 3 would be more of a U.N. versus an Axis type faction. Like a huge army between the gigantic alliances of the modern world. It's probably going to be 10x as gruesome as both of the first 2 world wars combined. With new technology, weapons, tactics, and our false sense of security we seem to have lately.

EDIT: Also I know the U.S. has ridiculously better technology but Britain has force fields, like seriously best Ally ever. As much as people make the U.S. out to be the ultimate power winning any kind of world war will come down to a combined effort between A LOT of our Allies like Britain, Canada, Australia, and Israel.

omg :'D

CPU: Amd fx 8120 3.9ghz...Motherboard: Asus m5a97 evo R:2.0...RAM: 8gb 1600 kingston hyperx blu...GPU: XFX R9 280x ...CASE: Nzxt h440...

HDD: Kingston adata ssd 500 gigs, wd blue 500gb...PSU: Corsair gs700...Monitors: Asus vk222h Cooler: Noctua nh-d14...Keyboard:coolermaster masterkeys m...Mouse: logitech g300...Headphones: Logitech g430

WW3 started a long time ago.

We just didn't see it because it's not like the others.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

And nothing is going to happen. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

We need to name one country...

China.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I think World War 3 would be more of a U.N. versus an Axis type faction. Like a huge army between the gigantic alliances of the modern world. It's probably going to be 10x as gruesome as both of the first 2 world wars combined. With new technology, weapons, tactics, and our false sense of security we seem to have lately.

more like NATO vs the (others)

but nothing will happen

ull just see proxy wars and "who can spend more"  like what happened during the cold war

no one wants to launch nukes

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

k den

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

We need to name one country...

China.

pfft u can name only one !!

i can name like 3

antractika ,brazil  and the one with the kangaroos

This month you say?

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

but nothing will happen

ull just see proxy wars and "who can spend more"  like what happened during the cold war

Russia wants to expand...

The US has soldiers pretty much everywhere in the world.

Nukes have already become old school.

but nothing will happen

I don't think anyone would, more over the technology like Predator Drones, EMP missiles (if they can ever advance it further than a gigantic suspended generator) optical camouflage. Pretty much a future war won through tech and not brute strength like others. I don't know much about NATO so I'm not going to pretend I know anything about it but I do know being apart of the UN there is a pact that other UN nation will come to your aide if you are under attack. If you are attacking they don't have to do anything i.e. the Iraqi conflict and Afghanistan.

Well let's see. It took 30 years for WW2 to happen after WW1, so it must've taken 60 years for WW3 to come. That would be... Hey, now! :lol:

Hang on!

30 + 60 = 70.  Drop the 0!!!

CPU: i7 4770K 4.2Ghz, Mobo: Asrock Fatal1ty Z97x Killer, GFX: EVGA GTX 780 Ti SC ACX (x2 SLI), RAM: G.Skill 1600Mhz CAS 9 16GB, DSK Intel 530 120GB OS, Crucial M500 120GB, WD 1TB Blue, WD 1TB Green, PSU: Corsair AX1200i, Case: Obsidian 750D. 

SERVER HP ProLiant Microserver N54L, FreeNAS: ZFS, 8TB (4x 2TB WD Red), RAID Z2, 16GB ECC RAM, 1Gb/s Link Aggregated:  Running as NAS, Plex, & ownCloud