ILLUMINATI IS REAL, WW3 COMING THIS MONTH

KakaoDj

The girl on the second video is very pretty...

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X with Nox Hummer H240 Aura AIO Liquid Cooler; MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F; GPU: XFX RX 6800 RAM: Viper Steel 16 Gb (2X8) 4400Mhz DDR4; Storage: Adata XPG 512 Gb M.2 NVME SSD + 1 Tb WD Blue HDD + 1 Lexar Tb SSD; Case: Phanteks P350X; PSU: Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold; Monitor: Gigabyte M27Q 1440p @170hz; Headset: Hyper X Cloud Stinger; K&M: CM Storm Quickfire TK & Logitech G502.

I don't think anyone would, more over the technology like Predator Drones, EMP missiles (if they can ever advance it further than a gigantic suspended generator) optical camouflage. Pretty much a future war won through tech and not brute strength like others. I don't know much about NATO so I'm not going to pretend I know anything about it but I do know being apart of the UN there is a pact that other UN nation will come to your aide if you are under attack. If you are attacking they don't have to do anything i.e. the Iraqi conflict and Afghanistan.

Aide if you are under attack?

Ahahaha.

That's a good joke.

They will only help if you present an interest to them.

Just look at Ukraine.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Last time someone said the world is gonna end on this date, some people took it to heart and quit their jobs, took loans from the bank and went on extravagant holidays thinking they wouldn't have to pay anything back right? - Wrong! Beware kids, they're still paying off the loans...

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

omg :'D

Your profile pic is le perfect.

i'm a potato

World war 3 ? Awesome, at least i will have a job as a soldier. Its like a video game adventure war right? 

At least you die quickly and contribute to the population crysis. And also the Rotshields, Goldman Sachs want more money for themselves, since slaves in their corporation are not producing enough. 

giphy.gif

​Haha ok enough dark humor 

Your profile pic is le perfect.

:D:|:D:|:D:|:D

CPU: Amd fx 8120 3.9ghz...Motherboard: Asus m5a97 evo R:2.0...RAM: 8gb 1600 kingston hyperx blu...GPU: XFX R9 280x ...CASE: Nzxt h440...

HDD: Kingston adata ssd 500 gigs, wd blue 500gb...PSU: Corsair gs700...Monitors: Asus vk222h Cooler: Noctua nh-d14...Keyboard:coolermaster masterkeys m...Mouse: logitech g300...Headphones: Logitech g430

Aide if you are under attack?

Ahahaha.

That's a good joke.

They will only help if you present an interest to them.

Just look at Ukraine.

I think a lot of what is happening in Ukraine is a lot to handle for really any country. How do you deal with a country like Russia in a situation like that. A full frontal attack would definitely cause a lot of bloodshed. Just like with other conflicts, a lot of the time it's best to see how it can be solved with as little life lost as possible. If it gets out of hand, countries like the U.S. and the U.K. will probably get involved.

2spooky4me.gif

This gif just made me burst out laughing at work, good thing there is nobody in the office

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Nukes have already become old school.

Yea, now are nukes added with nerve gas. 

Last time someone said the world is gonna end on this date, some people took it to heart and quit their jobs, took loans from the bank and went on extravagant holidays thinking they wouldn't have to pay anything back right? - Wrong! Beware kids, they're still paying off the loans...

yea but if you dont do it and war happens, you are stuffed! :P LOL now give you something to think about hahaha

I think a lot of what is happening in Ukraine is a lot to handle for really any country. How do you deal with a country like Russia in a situation like that. A full frontal attack would definitely cause a lot of bloodshed. Just like with other conflicts, a lot of the time it's best to see how it can be solved with as little life lost as possible. If it gets out of hand, countries like the U.S. and the U.K. will probably get involved.

i agree

USA vs. Russia ( any russians here ? :P Peace guys lol )

Put 10 best soldiers from each team in paintball arena with paintball guns.

Who wins, gets the land. Done :P

But i agree, just looking at this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties

Its hell on earth, every like 10th human (germany) killed in countries that are more engaged in war and the war is happening on their land.

Titanic is a conspiracy? really? WW i dont really understand what happens to civilians like when there is a world war did people come over and just bomb cities and stuff with innocent people?

I am excited, let it happen. I would be the most happy person in the world then as you can see in my avatar.

you brought a gun to nuclear warhead fight :D Noob.

The most happy people would be illuminati no?

let me get my missile silo ready in my garden :P

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

i am going to become a soldier so i can die

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

Guys, remember this? 

That... is strangely appropriate, and creepy

THE ILLUMINATI MADE THAT FILM

more like NATO vs the (others)

but nothing will happen

ull just see proxy wars and "who can spend more"  like what happened during the cold war

no one wants to launch nukes

I agree, dropping nukes even if it is quick and effective won't benefit anyone, wars are horrible things but they drive advances in a lot of technology even if prices go sky high during a war.

Also yeah WW3 might just be a complete cyber war using tech to disable each other with very little fighting actually done.

I think World War 3 would be more of a U.N. versus an Axis type faction. Like a huge army between the gigantic alliances of the modern world. It's probably going to be 10x as gruesome as both of the first 2 world wars combined. With new technology, weapons, tactics, and our false sense of security we seem to have lately.

EDIT: Also I know the U.S. has ridiculously better technology but Britain has force fields, like seriously best Ally ever. As much as people make the U.S. out to be the ultimate power winning any kind of world war will come down to a combined effort between A LOT of our Allies like Britain, Canada, Australia, and Israel.

I disagree with your first point, with the exception of the Vietnam war, most recent wars like the Falklands and the two in Iraq although they have had less countries involved have shown the advancements in weaponry and tactics to show that casualties will become a lot less as wars go on, even if it means the war happens over a longer period. Unless nukes get involved.

I agree with your second part to some extent. The US has a far larger army than the UK but no one gets to see a lot of tech or weapons that the UK has unless it shares it with an ally or sells it on, but we've shown time and time again that the UK and US work well together and the UK always seems to help the US when it needs us.

I am excited, let it happen. I would be the most happy person in the world then as you can see in my avatar.

Look wars aren't fun for any one, all I ever wanted to do was join the army as a kid I grew up wanting to be a soldier, I hit 16 and I couldn't join because of being colour blind being stupid I wished for a war so they would take anyone, for selfish reasons a lone sure bring on a fucking war and stand there like *COME AT ME BRO* but in reality economy is just starting to get a little better after the recent one in Iraq, pertrol prices are still stupidly high though, families will be crushed and ruined because of lives lost if another World War happens say good bye to everything you know, the internet will be flooded with even more NSA people spying on you and the same from the other side that's IF tech still works because EMP is a lot more effective than killing everyone, because you want the other people to suffer and shutting down today's world that's filled with tech is the best way to do that, stock markets will crash the world will go into chaos.

This can't happen before x99 and DDR4......

Now i love a good thriller like the next guy but this is old news to me. I see why you put the french woman first and the other girl second, i was eating my breakfast and my stomach got a little upset when i was one minute into the first video as i tried to follow the video's message. The NOSE on hawk lady was pretty pronounced and shocking, every time she spoke i heard NOSE NOSE NOSE then something about the number seven.

So i stopped eating.

Second video...suddenly got my appetite back but for milk, idk why. 

:angry: Stinking Illuminati! :angry:

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

but I thought snipars was illuminaughty.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

I'm prepared, been waiting a while now.

I just want to be able to laugh at the chattel that haven't prepared, If I live long enough for that, then I'll consider myself as having won.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Sevens you say, seems legit.

She talks of shitloads of 7's, and says something will go down 20/7 2014

STILLMAN WAS RIGHT!

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I think World War 3 would be more of a U.N. versus an Axis type faction. Like a huge army between the gigantic alliances of the modern world. It's probably going to be 10x as gruesome as both of the first 2 world wars combined. With new technology, weapons, tactics, and our false sense of security we seem to have lately.

EDIT: Also I know the U.S. has ridiculously better technology but Britain has force fields, like seriously best Ally ever. As much as people make the U.S. out to be the ultimate power winning any kind of world war will come down to a combined effort between A LOT of our Allies like Britain, Canada, Australia, and Israel.

Force fields? um.... those don't exist yet, in an implementable fashion anyways. Unless I've missed something on my nightly and daily feed of the military channel.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Force fields? um.... those don't exist yet, in an implementable fashion anyways. Unless I've missed something on my nightly and daily feed of the military channel.

Britain successfully were able to deploy an elctro-magnetic field around a stationary tank that would deflect a rocket fired at it. It's unable to move and remain within the field so it's not entirely to the level of science fiction yet.