Smoke in your eye

seiny

I hate it when lighting a cigarette and the smoke goes in your eye. Your thoughts?

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

I don't smoke but camp a lot on the weekends and hate it when that happens and I'm sitting near the fire.

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

If you started smoking when it had been proven, your pretty dumb.

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

Stop smoking dummy

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

I Also hate when i get cancer

wm-Funny%20Smoking%20Ads.jpg

Don't we all?

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

I hated that when i was a smoker.. Especially with glasses. Then it just doesn't go away before you've wiped the glasses clean..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

This forum is a no-smoking zone. Please leave.  <_<

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

BOO!

no-smoking.jpg

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

So apart from shaming this dude for smoking - which is entirely his own choice - it seems like no one here has anything interesting to say.

I don't smoke, but getting smoke in your eyes sucks.

I often have that when I'm soldering and the solder paste starts producing a bit of smoke.

What I usually do is just blow air upwards to my face. It looks weird, but it works.

When I did smoke, it sucked. Now I vape and I don't have to deal with it.

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 MB: MSI Z77A-GD55  CPU: i5 3330 OCd to 3.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 2x8GB @ 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W HDD: Two Seagate Barracuda 2TB @ 7200 RPM SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Smoking is bad4u

No seriously try e-cigs/shisha pens, I like them way better and they should be healthier

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

Smoking is bad4u

No seriously try e-cigs/shisha pens, I like them way better and they should be healthier

Scientific study shows that E-cigs are way more dangerous than regular cigarettes, you can look it up

But people shouldn't bash on this guy for smoking, I mean it's just a choice the he made

I'm sure it's just a bunch of kids who don't fully understand certain things in life <_<

When I did smoke, it sucked. Now I vape and I don't have to deal with it.

You vape?

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

Scientific study shows that E-cigs are way more dangerous than regular cigarettes, you can look it up

I'm sure it's just a bunch of kids who don't fully understand certain things in life <_<

You vape?

Can you please point me to any "scientific study" that shows vaping to be worse than smoking.

Can you please point me to any "scientific study" that shows vaping to be worse than smoking.

What is vaping? Just google it man

Wow way to rip on him for deciding to smoke lol. 

Sorry mate I don't smoke so I don't know how bothersome it is to get smoke in your eye. I've personally been trying to convince friends who smoke to lay off cigs and do something non-addictive instead. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Install 120 mm fans above your eyes.

This is an unnecessary thread. Short answer, don't smoke. Long answer, take the cigarette and light it in someone else's mouth. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Wow way to rip on him for deciding to smoke lol. 

Sorry mate I don't smoke so I don't know how bothersome it is to get smoke in your eye. I've personally been trying to convince friends who smoke to lay off cigs and do something non-addictive instead. 

That's a good thing keep it up, I don't believe smoking to be alright in fact I intend to quit one day, definitely can't smoke the rest of my life.

Install 120 mm fans above your eyes.

Come on really

This is an unnecessary thread. Short answer, don't smoke. Long answer, take the cigarette and light it in someone else's mouth. 

This is off-topic, I didn't come looking for advice, just sharing a thought.

That's a good thing keep it up, I don't believe smoking to be alright in fact I intend to quit one day, definitely can't smoke the rest of my life.

Come on really

This is off-topic, I didn't come looking for advice, just sharing a thought.

Well, my solution works.........in all seriousness...

Well, my solution works.........in all seriousness...

Have you tried it yourself?