Smoke in your eye

seiny

I mean seriously, it's deserved. There is no point to this thread, pretty sure OP just wanted to let everyone know how cool he is because he smokes. 

Are you mad or something? - It was just a thought that came to mind at the time and I felt I wanted to know others opinions on the matter. Smoking is not cool, I would discourage people to start, and as I stated above, I intend to quit one day.

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

whats so bad about smoking while at the desk? i mean im not blowing it directly into the pc. but even if i would, i cant imagine that would be dangerous by any means it maybe not negative for some reason but back to just smoking while sitting at the table with your pc on it in the corner. how is it a no-no to smoke a meter away from my pc?

Smoke goes everywhere. The tar in the smoke goes into your computer.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I quit smoking 2 years ago now I look for smokers on the sidewalk and follow them so I can smell their cigarettes.  Sweet, sweet, t'bacy.

Get contact lenses, they keep the smoke out.  Only bothered me when I wore my glasses.

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac

For those saying smoking is unhealty and shit stop being hypocrits! SO do cars,planes,bikes (everything with an internal combustion engine for that matters) and industrial fumes.

Those things are way worse ...No one gives a shit when a bus or an 18wheeler passes them by with their exhaust fumes but when someone lights a cig all hell brakes loose ...

And  those who want to hate, go ahead idc its my opinion and mine alone

Ontopic: it indeed sucks when you get smoke in youre eyes!

Let's agree to disagree

Are you mad or something? - It was just a thought that came to mind at the time and I felt I wanted to know others opinions on the matter. Smoking is not cool, I would discourage people to start, and as I stated above, I intend to quit one day.

Yea I'm so mad bro. So mad I can't be cool like you and smoke wit cigawets. 

Don't smoke.

1kxAXh1.jpg

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Yes it "stings" like hell.

Emmh... Maybe consider killing yourself before you talk to me?

Pople on this forum though some of them had a brain, turns out, no.

I hate it when lighting a cigarette and the smoke goes in your eye. Your thoughts?

I feel u except I don't smoke cigarettes when I'm smokin a blunt the smoke gets in my eyes sometimes and fuckin sucks

System Specs~~~~~

Case-Corsair Air 540                                   CPU-i7 4770k                           Ram-Corsair Vengeance 16 Gbs    PSU-Corsair RM1000

Motherboard-Asus Maximus VI Formula    Graphics-Asus Gtx 780 Ti x2     CPU Cooler-Corsair H100i               SSDs-Corsair Force GS 128/360 Gb