Reposting linus youtubes

dirt

@LinusTech stolen video thread here in case you were not aware of this one. Also a question for the OP how did you find this? the videos have 1 or 2 views.

How does youtube even let this happen -.-

" If you don't hand your homework In, I might have find where you live and break your House." <<-- Mr Leat, 2013

The worst bit is that we can't even report it, it has to be Linus himself...

@LinusTech

" If you don't hand your homework In, I might have find where you live and break your House." <<-- Mr Leat, 2013

its gotta be a bot. look at the posting times of all those videos.... every one of them says posted 14 hours ago.

corsair 600t, msi z87-g45, intel 4770k, 16g patriot viper low-pro ram, asus direct cu2 780, crucial 256gig ssd, seagate baracuda 1tb,

I doubt the video reposter is able to make money doing this. You'd need some kind of partnership, I believe, and he's not exactly being discreet.

This isn't the first time I've seen people re-upload some of this videos before. I think it's unfair to @LinusTech, the reposters get (undeserved) views out of it.

because these vids have newer upload dates, they ranked higher in the search. I was just trying to find the latest wan show and I end up seeing young as shit linus.... ffs

Yeah @LinusTech

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

@LinusTech stolen video thread here in case you were not aware of this one. Also a question for the OP how did you find this? the videos have 1 or 2 views.

The worst bit is that we can't even report it, it has to be Linus himself...

@LinusTech

Yeah @LinusTech

You have to post his name about 9001 more times for him to take notice guys.

yeah, would probably be better to just get @Slick if it really matters to you guys. I dont think its a issue unless they start getting views

We'll keep posting until he notices it. @Slick ...

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

How does youtube even let this happen -.-

The guys at google don't watch every video as they are uploaded to see if they are stolen.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

The guys at google don't watch every video as they are uploaded to see if they are stolen.

Oh, and I'm guessing Google's Multi-Billion dollar servers can't do it either.

They manage well enough identifying Copyrighted Music, why not extend it to everything else?

If they are trying to make money off his vids, they are doing a piss poor job of it, almost all of the vids have zero views lol.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Oh, and I'm guessing Google's Multi-Billion dollar servers can't do it either.

They manage well enough identifying Copyrighted Music, why not extend it to everything else?

Actually, I guarantee that if I posted a copyrighted song every now and then google would never find out. Because I seriously doubt my 1 sub will report me.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Actually, I guarantee that if I posted a copyrighted song every now and then google would never find out. Because I seriously doubt my 1 sub will report me.

I'm not talking about reporting, I'm talking about automatic recognition, like already occurs as explained here:

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2797370?hl=en

No, their servers scan it. 

i7 2600 | HD 6870 | 8GB Memory | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 500W PSU | Fractal Define R4

I have a lot of upgrade plans, and no money  :)

No, their servers scan it.

Really? Hm might try it. (Not being sarcastic, I'm actually curious)