Heaven Society - Anime Suggestion Submission

as far as i know what did not win will still be in these lists. The problem with the old poll threads is what i'm entering in the the spread sheets is the forum members name and the reason as well so i don't have that info for the old ones

K, thanks I shall read them  ;)

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

I'm guessing that was a miss quote and meant for @Luclocke post above mine

Yes it was xD I am kinda sick now so I didn't even notice it

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

Yes it was xD I am kinda sick now so I didn't even notice it

you knew what you were saying and i knew what you were saying so it all works out fine lol

you knew what you were saying and i knew what you were saying so it all works out fine lol

No one ever knows what you're saying Charger

You speak tiawagunaise

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

90% gibberish, 5% english, 5% overuses of "lol"

WEFAWFAWEFA23423424QWFASFKNASDFNKSNDFKSFSDFLMZLLZNFLASDFAEZSNZLKDVMLZNDyumLOLOL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There has been an update to the requested format for suggesting anime in this thread. Please read it.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/176865-heaven-society-anime-suggestion-submission/#entry2372381

Luclocke Approves

7a7de3cb48aa8b7507f8734ce7586e04.png

Quite a hefty list we have here now, i even notice some i haven´t heard of :)

Tons of ones I've never heard or seen before :P

I have some catching up to do. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Is there anywhere I can see the list so far ? ^^ (spreadsheet or something rather than reading the whole thread and taking note :P )

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Is there anywhere I can see the list so far ? ^^ (spreadsheet or something rather than reading the whole thread and taking note :P )

not at the moment

not at the moment

I would start a Google Docs thing where people can edit it freely, but I haven't ever done it and I don't have the time. Just throwing this out there in case someone else has the time and initiative to go through with this idea. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I would start a Google Docs thing where people can edit it freely, but I haven't ever done it and I don't have the time. Just throwing this out there in case someone else has the time and initiative to go through with this idea. 

It is being done in google doc but it isn't to the point that others need to see it since it isn't in its finished format yet. I think we will have it viewable but I'm not sure about letting everyone edit it, that just seems like it could lead to problems 

It is being done in google doc but it isn't to the point that others need to see it since it isn't in its finished format yet. I think we will have it viewable but I'm not sure about letting everyone edit it, that just seems like it could lead to problems 

Ah, I figured. 

I didn't mean the official list of suggestions and where they stand be edit-able. Just a list of "This is everything that's been suggested." and that's it.

Cool. Looking forward to the list. 

Other idea: Have a general suggestion column for everything, then a "by genre" column, the genre being the most prevalent one in the show (since shows can have multiple genres) or the one it's being considered for. 

I don't know much about Google Docs, but can you lock certain aspects of a document while leaving others unlocked? That'd be cool too.

Just thoughts.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Quite a hefty list we have here now, i even notice some i haven´t heard of :)

Tons of ones I've never heard or seen before :P

I have some catching up to do.

That great to hear!

We have one but its not really ready for action yet as charger said.

Yes all the problems if anyone could edit it.

Ah, I figured. 

I didn't mean the official list of suggestions and where they stand be edit-able. Just a list of "This is everything that's been suggested." and that's it.

Cool. Looking forward to the list. 

Other idea: Have a general suggestion column for everything, then a "by genre" column, the genre being the most prevalent one in the show (since shows can have multiple genres) or the one it's being considered for. 

I don't know much about Google Docs, but can you lock certain aspects of a document while leaving others unlocked? That'd be cool too.

Just thoughts.

I'm not really sure what we can get it to do since this is really the first time i have ever used google docs for anything other then slideshow stuff. So I'm still messing around trying to see what i can get it to do.

*snip*

Just thoughts.

I really dont get what you mean by either of those. Either way the spreadsheets will be viewable at some point just not now as its really no more organized than the thread.

I se no problem with a closed doc, have maybe 2 people in charge of updating it and have it open so everyone can see it but not edit.

Thats the plan. and itsll probably be 4 DOC's since you cant have multiple sheets in one if I recall correctly.

I se no problem with a closed doc, have maybe 2 people in charge of updating it and have it open so everyone can see it but not edit.

As long as the 2 people don't up and disappear for a year its all good :D 

Tumblr_m90lirTkBZ1r2mfiro1_500.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I really dont get what you mean by either of those. Either way the spreadsheets will be viewable at some point just not now as its really no more organized than the thread.

Sorry if I'm making this far more complicated than it needs to be. I just like things being organized and having options to filter stuff. I have that power user mentality.

† Christian Member †