Heaven Society - Anime Suggestion Submission

I'm totally not the man for the job :)

Thought he was going for the kiss in the gif.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At least your honest :P

hyouka1.png

I can assure you've joined the right one. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

no we can have multiple sheets in one

oh ok well then 4 sheets and one doc it is!.

Sorry if I'm making this far more complicated than it needs to be. I just like things being organized and having options to filter stuff. I have that power user mentality.

Well its a spreadsheet so youll get those options. As for genre im choosing to sort by time period mainly so that people watch a broader selection of anime. When I do choose for the poll I am doing by best to choose anime with very different genre's as much as possible without deviating too far from the list.

I volunteer as tribute. 

No really. I'm on here all the time, and unless I die, I'm not going anywhere for a long while.

Up to you guys though.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Great, we have 2 people for the job! I'm done here and it's time for lunch., perfect!

So wait that means i dont have to do anything too right? :P

I volunteer as tribute. 

No really. I'm on here all the time, and unless I die, I'm not going anywhere for a long while.

Up to you guys though.

I find this volunteer candidate to be trust worthy!

I'd accept your help if we needed more people, but I don't manage this stuff. :P

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I find this volunteer candidate to be trust worthy!

I'd accept your help if we needed more people, but I don't manage this stuff. :P

Who does?

I volunteer as tribute. 

Up to you guys though.

I don't mind doing it either like vitalius, I'm on here all the time plus i have a lot of spare time

Great, we have 2 people for the job! I'm done here and it's time for lunch, perfect!

Well I'm usually always here as well except when I'm sleeping but ugh I'm just to lazy.

So wait that means i dont have to do anything too right? :P

I think they are trying to take our jobs here... lol

• Blood Lad - Very similar to Beelzebub honestly in terms of themes and genre. I enjoyed it more because I found it funny and a few other things. Again, has a terrible ending that spoils the crap out of the later manga chapters, so if watched, and you think you want to continue the real story in manga form, do not finish this series. Just read the manga once you are certain you are interested in this.

I see how it is just trying to mess me up... it took me a few days to notice that lol check your link

I see how it is just trying to mess me up... it took me a few days to notice that lol check your link

That's funny. Hahahha Durarara

When making a large list like that, bad things happen. 

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=15136

Also, if you need any help formatting that stuff, since it's a lot, just ask. I know it's a lot of work. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

When making a large list like that, bad things happen. 

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=15136

Also, if you need any help formatting that stuff, since it's a lot, just ask. I know it's a lot of work.

lol ya i know, now imagine copying 54 recommendations in to spread sheets and getting dates from the links posted. As you can guess I'm not checking if the link is right I'm just entering the url and the date from it. That is why i notices because i have it in 2 different sections because the I had the durarara date on one of the blood lad entries as well as the correct date lol

I have most of it sorted out but it just isn't really finalized yet

We would have more recommendations if people had the reasons and the links for them all

lol ya i know, now imagine copying 54 recommendations in to spread sheets and getting dates from the links posted. As you can guess I'm not checking if the link is right I'm just entering the url and the date from it. That is why i notices because i have it in 2 different sections because the I had the durarara date on one of the blood lad entries as well as the correct date lol

I have most of it sorted out but it just isn't really finalized yet

We would have more recommendations if people had the reasons and the links for them all

Regarding that, how important do you feel it is that we should mention NSFW and other stuff related to that regarding the anime?

i.e. nudity, extreme gore, etc. 

Because Read or Die has a scene with a woman pretty much completely nude. I mean, yeah, you can't watch anime and not see that eventually, but I'm just saying. A warning would be cool I think. 

† Christian Member †

Regarding that, how important do you feel it is that we should mention NSFW and other stuff related to that regarding the anime?

i.e. nudity, extreme gore, etc. 

Because Read or Die has a scene with a woman pretty much completely nude. I mean, yeah, you can't watch anime and not see that eventually, but I'm just saying. A warning would be cool I think.

lol seeing as it was your suggestion you could have added something to tip me off to that when adding it to the list. Like when you said they were movies I add that in a column to note that.

It would be nice if done since a lot of people on the forum are on the younger side and i don't know all of the titles being suggested so it would be hard for me to point that out. So any notes would be nice to have although i don't think i would make it a requirement because some times it is hard to remember what all is in an anime lol

EDIT: this thread has corrupted my google ads since I'm now getting anime ads on the forum

lol seeing as it was your suggestion you could have added something to tip me off to that when adding it to the list. Like when you said they were movies I add that in a column to note that.

It would be nice if done since a lot of people on the forum are on the younger side and i don't know all of the titles being suggested so it would be hard for me to point that out. So any notes would be nice to have although i don't think i would make it a requirement because some times it is hard to remember what all is in an anime lol

EDIT: this thread has corrupted my google ads since I'm now getting anime ads on the forum

Well, the nude thing in R.o.D is near the end. Around episode 16-22.

† Christian Member †

I'm 100% fine with nudity if done right, not like little plastic or freezing (I think that's the name)

So basically, "fighting" anime where the clothes just seems to disappear off the women's backs while the men retain all their clothes no matter what?

I also don't mind a bit of nudity.. but most of the time it feels like it was forced, just to get some uncensored BD sells... Like the notorious Onsen/Beach episode that many anime suffer of.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

So basically, "fighting" anime where the clothes just seems to disappear off the women's backs while the men retain all their clothes no matter what?

I also don't mind a bit of nudity.. but most of the time it feels like it was forced, just to get some uncensored BD sells... Like the notorious Onsen/Beach episode that many anime suffer of.

That's a nice example, dragon destiny in a nutshell :) although DD was oddly enough enjoyable to watch :/

And Tenjou Tenge few.

Maybe I should clarify on that NSFW thing, only major stuff like hentai falls into it.