ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The speakers are probably my favorite thing on this hands down

I like the GTX 850M, 3 Level LED KB...and well it's an ASUS.... nuff said.  :D

I like the looks. Especially with the signatures

Cpu: FX8350 MoboGigabyte GA.990FXA-UD3  GPU: EVGA GTX770 2GB  RAM: 8GB Crucial ballistix tactical tracer  STORAGE: Crucial M500 240GB /seagate barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair RM750  CASE: Xigmatek Talon  COOLING: Corsair H100i KEYBOARD: Quickfire TK KEYPAD: Razer Nostromo MOUSE: Razer Naga 2012  HEADSET: Tritton pro+

The size and performance of it is nice ballance

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

Hi, This is Hadouken. :D

The thing I Like the most from the video was the GTX850M GPU... Is not specially powerfull or outstanding, although is much better than  the GTX760M its predecessor. :D

I also like, the aluminiun finish and the clickpad which seems very productive and more interesting than my ASUS F50SL touchpad. :D 

xD  the boy who sign saying: I was on the top of a mountain... Are you?   Is that your sign?  ^_^ 

We will be proud to show everybody, not only the luxury brushed aluminium surface, but also the botton of the computer to show your inscription there.

Greetings everyone. :D

Wish me luck! :D

I just like the 1080p screen.  I want to escape 1366x768 on my laptop. 

While the signatures are a colossal factor, I love the keyboard implementation, usually I see laptops with a sectioned off piece for the keyboard.

The G550JK however just has keys without any sections which is gorgeous.

The design is the best thing about this notebook hands down

I like the size

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

my favorite part about the item is that it has been at higher altitudes than me

I liked that you did play DOOM at the mountain and not wolfenstien or duke nukem... And the backlight keyboard :D 

I like the fact that it's 1 of 10 record breaking laptops but if thats not good enough I like the general looks and design of the G550JK, especially the red accent and red backlight keys!

I like the ips panel and the build quality with the aluminum.

The decent battery life is a very good improvement over the MSI gaming laptop I have.

And the overall construction looks so nice :D

Oh wow, this machine is a sexy beast! I love that it's still a powerful machine in a sleeker form factor. Doom is definitely the right game to play on top of a mountain.

i like how the brushed aluminium looks with the red bevel and led kb

The things I liked about it was it's AMAZING Aluminium finish, It's astounding spec's and it's amazing features for example those beautiful red keys. This laptop would perfect for LAN's or for traveling. Overall Great Laptop!

The things I liked about it was it's AMAZING Aluminium finish, It's astounding spec's and it's amazing features for example those beautiful red keys. This laptop would perfect for LAN's or for traveling. Overall Great Laptop!

Because Linus touched it .

The signatures of course :P and the size is a big deal to me. 

Easily my two favorite features are the good balance between price and performance, and the easy to clean design. I've have a 4 year old m14xr1 that finally kicked it and started falling apart, and that thing was stupidly hard to clean without damaging the soft touch exterior. Now I don't have a functioning laptop anymore :C

i would have to say , brandon making it too the top even after everything and, everyone running a lan party at 14k  feet lol