ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The power is my favorite thing.. And that it was on a mountian.

The speakers.
I don't have a laptop on my own, but I have used dosens and ALL OF THEM have very weak speakers and I fell THE NEED AND OBLIGATION of using headphones. Not anymore with this baby  :wub:

I love all the power within that form factor :D

while (true) {

live();

}

I like the fact that it looks stylized with brushed aluminum, yet not 100% corny "tricked" out. It's like a sleeper laptop.

I love the aluminium finish, as well as the overall thin form factor of the notebook.

lol the best part about this laptop is the form factor, that much power with no bulky size

The brushed aluminum and the thinnes. Good luck 

My favorite thing about it is that it is signed by pc gamers famous in YouTube who built their own communities and help others to get into the magical world of gaming. I came from a place/community where gaming is frowned upon.

Pardon my English. Not my native language.

Intel Celeron G1820 Haswell | ASRock B85M-ITX | Transcend 1GB DDR3-1333 | HEC Cougar SL 500W 80+ | Lian Li PC-Q03B ITX | SanDisk Extreme USB 3.0 16GB | OpenElec-XBMC

I can't decide between the signature or it being an actual gaming laptop, I haven't been on a LAN in years. ^^,

I would just like to say that my favourite part of the G550JK is probably its great price to performance ratio for a notebook. It uses the very good but over the top 850m for good graphics performance coupled with an i7 quad core for an affordable gaming notebook. Plus the history behind it is amazing too. I mean a record was broken with it.

Thanks, -GPG

The keyboard on the RoG G550JK lukes absolutely amazing!  Would love to type on it!

That look, that sexy black look

Main PC

CPU AMD Ryzen 9 5900X  |  Cooler Noctua NH-D15 chromax.Black  |  RAM 64BG HyperX Fury 3200MHz  |  Motherboard ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E  |  GPU ASUS RTX 3080 TUF OC

Storage Corsair MP600 1TB, HyperX Beast 120GB, SK Hynix 250 GB, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, 2x WD Red 4TB, 2x Seagate HDD 2TB  |  PSU Super Flower Leadex Platinum 750W  |  Case Phanteks P400S

VR PC

CPU Intel i5 3570  |  Cooler be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3  |  RAM 32GB HyperX Beast 2400MHz  |  Motherboard Gigabyte B75M-D3H  |  GPU ASUS ROG Strix 1070 OC

Storage Samsung 850 EVO 500GB  |  PSU Corsair RM750i  |  Case Corsair Obsidian 350D

I absolutely love the way that ASUS managed to fit power into a thin laptop like this. An I7 and the new 850M. Almost better than my current desktop rig, lol

I loved the awesome design of this notebook and the red accents.

-DarkPhantom

The amount of usability in a portable object. My computer might be killer but I can take it to school.

I love the look of this laptop and would love to own it myself :)

The amount of portability in such a small, portable computer.

I like the sub-woofer. I am sure it makes a difference to the sound quality. Never seen a laptop with 4 speakers. The red looks awesome, reminds me of Asus' video cards.  

System #1
Intel i3 4170 3.7GHz, Gigabyte H81M-H, 8GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600, EVGA GTX 750 Ti, CoolerMaster Thermal Master case, Seagate 320GB HDD,  and 300watt PSU (salvage from old HP PC)

System #2
AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.2GHz, MSI 990FXA-GD65, 8GB Corsair Vengence 1600, EVGA GTX 660 SC, Corsair 200R Windowed, Seagate 250GB HDD, EVGA 430watt PSU, and Xigmatek Dark Knight S1283

I love all the USB 3 ports.

The Finish ain't so bad either.

I like the general look of it! I like the red trim and backlight, and I really like that they made the power button have a red light (it's a nice detail). The signatures are cool too.