ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

my favorite thing about the G550JK is its look. It seems very pro and not cheap... x'D like other laptops i've use.

I love that IPS display. Plus the battery life. My current laptop lasts maybe an hour with an extended life battery and just watching an episode of the WAN show.

Live Long and GAME ON!!!

I love that IPS display. Plus the battery life. My current laptop lasts maybe an hour with an extended life battery and just watching an episode of the WAN show.

Live Long and GAME ON!!!

I love the form factor of it. :D

Intel I7 4770k @4.0GHZ - MSI Z87 Gaming G45 Motherboard - 16 GB Corsair Vengence 1866MHZ Ram - Nvidia GTX 780 Ti (EVGA Reference Cooler) - NZXT Phantom 630 - Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 240gb SSD and WD Black 2 TB - Rosewill Lightning 1000w - Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - Corsair K70 - Razer Deathadder - Fiio E17 Dac

My favorite feature about this and most ASUS Notebooks are the performance, reliability, and especially port layout.

As a college student, this would be perfect for a desk with a monitor(s), keyboard, mouse, and speaker setup. Taking only a few seconds to disconnect or connect everything to start playing. Having the Charging PortEthernet, 2x USB, Display Port (+HDMI), and Audio Output all located on the same side would make it look nice as a temporary-desktop with no extra wires on the main part of the desk.

I like the whole red/black theme(It has a really clean, aesthetically pleasing look to it), brushed aluminum back is a really nice touch. The IPS display is also something i really like.

...Also having Logan ,Linus, Luke, and Austin's signatures on the back would be pretty sweet haha

I love the looks of this one, its just the right size, sexy and those collors. But, the share power off this laptop is also a thing I love about it.

I like the design, the CPU and the GPU.The one thing that this laptop lacks is RAM... they should've put 16 gigs but 8 is still pretty solid :)
GL to everyone!

i like the brushed aluminum finish

CPU: i7 3770k @ 4.8Ghz Motherboard: Sabertooth Z77 RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance GPU: GTX 780 Case: Corsair 540 Air Storage: 2x Intel 520 SSD Raid 0 PSU: Corsair AX850 Display(s): 1x 27" Samsung Monitor 3x 24" Asus Monitors Cooling: Swifttech H220 Keyboard: Logitech 710+ Mouse: Logitech G500 Headphones: Sennheiser HD 558 --- Internet: http://linustechtips.com/main/uploads/gallery/album_1107/gallery_12431_1107_23677.png My Setup:  http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/image/7922-1-rkcf7io/ -- NAS: 3x WD Red 3TB Drives (RAIDZ-1), 5x 750gb Seagate ES HDD(RAIDZ-1), 120gb SSD for caching, OS: FreeNAS --  Server 1: Xeon E3 1275v2, 32GB of RAM, OS: ESXi 5.5 -- Server 2: Xeon E3 1220v2, 32GB of RAM, OS: ESXi 5.5

IPS screen ofc

3770k MaxVFormula 7970 16gb AX760 1 barracuda 250 840 NHD14 

IPS screen ofc

3770k MaxVFormula 7970 16gb AX760 1 barracuda 250 840 NHD14 

I love the brushed finish and the look of the laptop, nicely done ASUS

I love the brushed aluminum backing, I ABSOLUTELY love the red and black color scheme that ASUS ROG has to offer, and I especially love that you are giving this away and everyone signed it :D

Gosh everything looks so nice on that Notebook. My Dell laptop had the crappiest build quality, after 6 months the monitor bit was popping off and the keyboard buttons were falling off D:. 

Gosh everything looks so nice on that Notebook. My Dell laptop had the crappiest build quality, after 6 months the monitor bit was popping off and the keyboard buttons were falling off D:. 

Gosh everything looks so nice on that Notebook, the monitor looks great! My Dell laptop had the crappiest build quality, after 6 months the monitor bit was popping off and the keyboard buttons were falling off D:. 

i like the fact the gpu gtx 850m on this notebook can play play games mine cant 

I really like the red led around the laptop, the ROG logo, and the back light. Also the the matte screen finish

The build quality looks awesome and the monitor looks great. It looks infinitely better than my Dell craptop... after 6 months the monitor was falling off and stuff just was falling apart D: