ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favorite thing about the G550Jk is that It has a 1080p screen, something that I don't see that often. Also that it offers a lot of features that you don't get on other notebooks priced around the same.

I would have to say my favorite thing about it is the fact that it traveled up that mountain with you guys and was involved in the highest terrestrial LAN party and has the signatures from all the great techtubers! Spec wise Im pretty impressed with its thinness and weight for the power it packs :)

CPU: FX 8150 @ 4.4 GHz GPU: ASUS DirectCU II OC GTX 780 Motherboard: MSI 990FXA-GD80v2  RAM: 8GB 1333 Mhz Cooling: Corsair H100i Storage: x2 Western Digital blue 1tb HDD PSU: Corsair HX850 Case: NZXT Lexa S MonitorVizio 42in LCD tv 1080p / Hanns-G 23in LCD monitor 1440x900   Keyboard: Logitech Wireless Mouse: Generic Optical 

I like red line on it.

My favorite part of this notebook is the Quad Core CPU and Keyboard design (And color).

The brushed aluminum finish and the IPS monitor.... and oh the signatures of course :)

I would have to say my favorite thing about it is the fact that it traveled up that mountain with you guys and was involved in the highest terrestrial LAN party and has the signatures from all the great techtubers! Spec wise Im pretty impressed with its thinness and weight for the power it packs :)

CPU: FX 8150 @ 4.4 GHz GPU: ASUS DirectCU II OC GTX 780 Motherboard: MSI 990FXA-GD80v2  RAM: 8GB 1333 Mhz Cooling: Corsair H100i Storage: x2 Western Digital blue 1tb HDD PSU: Corsair HX850 Case: NZXT Lexa S MonitorVizio 42in LCD tv 1080p / Hanns-G 23in LCD monitor 1440x900   Keyboard: Logitech Wireless Mouse: Generic Optical 

The whole design is just plain beauty.

The backlit RoG logo, aluminum, and the red trail, is just sexy

Also, the speakers are super-high quality considering the slimness of the notebook.

Also i know by firsthand that ASUS's notebooks are one of the most durable laptop available!

I never liked the bottom of the ASUS notebooks, but I'm going to get a full package of my favorite techtubers!!!

My favorite part definitely has to be its slimness and the power of its internals. The idea of gaming on a laptop is just so awesome to me.

my favorite thing about the G550JK is that it's far far better than my laptop im using atm, and that Asus laptop is just a sexy piece of equipment 

The brushed aluminum finish and the IPS monitor.... and oh the signatures of course :)

The design on the G550jk is pretty sweet. so much more powerful than my... macbook air... bleh. :2

I really love how powerful it is for such a small laptop! Good luck to everyone who enters! 

I love that it was an attendee at the world's highest altitude LAN party, until SpaceLAN or MarsLANder, whichever you guys prefer.

The illuminated ROG logo + signatures

Gaming Rig: i5-3570k+H100i (4.3 ghz) | P8Z77-i Deluxe | MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Boost | HX650 | 1TB HGST | 840 Evo 250 GB

I Love how it is not too overkill for the target market, would be my laptop of choice to compliment my powerful personal rig as I don't need ridiculous processing power from a laptop. I also love how nice it looks and the slimness. ASUS logo is very sexy also <3

The signatures are my favorite part! The aluminum is awesome as well.

Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R (Rev. 2.0)    Micron C400 256GB SSD     MSI GTX 660 Ti PE OC     Logitech G510

Intel i7 960 @ 4.125GHz                        WD Black 1TB                         Windows 7 Pro 64bit        Logitech G9x

Kingston HyperX 6GB                             Corsair TX850M                     Corsair H50                        Logitech z906

I Love how it is not too overkill for the target market, would be my laptop of choice to compliment my powerful personal rig as I don't need ridiculous processing power from a laptop. I also love how nice it looks and the slimness. ASUS logo is very sexy also <3

I love the way it looks and the form factor, performance, and cost.

The signatures are my favorite part! The aluminum is awesome as well.

Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R (Rev. 2.0)    Micron C400 256GB SSD     MSI GTX 660 Ti PE OC     Logitech G510

Intel i7 960 @ 4.125GHz                        WD Black 1TB                         Windows 7 Pro 64bit        Logitech G9x

Kingston HyperX 6GB                             Corsair TX850M                     Corsair H50                        Logitech z906

Best Thing about this ROG laptop has got to be the fact that it just broke a world record. Besides that, has to be the bad ass stealth black finish. Would look awesome with my highLANder shirt I just ordered!

my favorite part of this laptop is its looks. it does look big and bulky like other ROG laptops

I like that I can game on it and at the same time bring it to school without it being too heavy.