ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

What I love the most about it are the specs and the looks. The above-average speakers are also a bonus but I'll most likely be hooking up some headphones to it.

That flat but awesome design, good processor and gpu too... that red will match my gaming desktop too...

Matte IPS screen and the design. The red accent is cute... 

I love how slick it looks while still keeping in all that power :P

I like the look of it.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K GPU: AMD Radeon HD7870 RAM: Patriot Viper 8GB 1866MHz MOBO: ASUS Maximus VII Ranger HDD: Seagate 7200.10 2x250GB PSU: BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P7 550W CASE: Antec P182

I don't like this laptop at all.

JK! (Get it? Hahaha, ha... Ha.......)

My favorite things (can't really decide between one and the other) about this would be the fact that not only has it, like Austin Evans, been on a mountain, but also that it has the auras of durability, power, and efficiency about it. The fact that it matches my desktop colour scheme doesn't hurt either!

This laptop is good because the component and the prices are just perfect for a value laptop with Core i7 for more fluidity and power, the graphics card that can play recent games has very good quality FULL HD screen and more to 4GB of memory just perfect, 8GB RAM is strictly necessary to play games and make multitasking at the same as or using software like photoshop, hard drive 1 tera recommended for this type of price LAPTOPE and speaking also in sound with aSUS ROG Still that provides sound, personally I would say it is a beautiful laptop quality and price, there's a beautiful complete set for any type of use: games, multimedia, video fULL HD IPS!! oh my god, all contain a inteface to asus ROG color, red keyboard backlight for night. 

Look fabulous laptop

My favourite would be its GPU

GTX 850M would be perfect for gaming

my favourite thing would be its better specs then my current laptap and looks nice.

My favourite thing about the G550JK is the design

I have a soft spot for the back lit logo on the back of the screen

No idea why xD

I love the Asus branding build quality with the aluminium construction, the beautiful matt IPS screen and not to mention the fact that it's been EVERYWHERE with Linus... Lol JK

The sleekness and power (my current computer lacks both).  :P

love the fact that is signed by my favorite youtubers

My favorite part about this machine is that its good enough for gaming but doesn't have the drawbacks of a full on gaming note book

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Chassis/Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe RAM:  Team Vulcan 2x4Gb(2133Mhz)  Video Card: Asus 7970 Direct CU II Custom Rom (150% Power, 1100 core 6Ghz Memory)  Power Supply: Fractal Integra R2 750 Watt  Keyboard: Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid (MX Blue Switches)  MouseCorsair M90 Storage: SX900 128Gb, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM, WD Green 1TB 7200RPM   MY OLD BUILDLOG

The Fastest 8350 @5.33Ghz with a score of 9.16pts in Cinebench 11.5

what i like about this laptop is that it holds the world record for the highest altitude terrestrial lan party.

I liked the red trim on the device 

SIZE! I'd love to retire my old G53JW, it's like lugging around a cinderblock everywhere.