ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favorite thing about this laptop is the weight and thinness.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1lEjDVK

Amazon: http://geni.us/1IQe

The G550JK is a well-balanced machine that strikes a solid balance between form factor, looks, performance, and cost.

Alright, now onto the really good stuff. We have an ASUS G550JK (signed by some of the HighLANder attendees including Linus, Luke, Logan, and Austin) to give away to one lucky viewer! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G550JK from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win this laptop!

Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 18th. The winner will be drawn LIVE on The WAN Show, so make sure you're watching at twitch.tv/linustech at 4:30pm Pacific on July 18th!

My favorite thing is the gaming power with the 4th gen  I7 processor and kick ass NVIDIA Geforce GTX850M ! Dreaming for a awesome first time laptop ! Thanks for all the cool tech/shows, Highlander was epic ! 

The design. It's Damn beautiful.

My Rig: MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming, Intel Core i5-3570k, Gigabyte AMD Radeon HD 7870x2, Asus Xonar DX, OCZ Fatal1ty 1000w, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB Boot drive, 2x Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD in Raid 1 w/ OCZ Vertex 3 60GB Cache

I love that this notebook has one of the best looking designs for a windows notebook. 

Definately love the design, so much more elegant than the Jay Z model :)

I liked the balance between components. The processor and GPU may not be the most gaming performance oriented ones, but the build quality, the cooling and the screen makes this notebook a worthwhile contender versus some 'Gaming oriented' notebooks out there in the market that may have apparently good specs but fails at putting it all together on a resistant well designed case.

Kudos for Asus and Linus Media for bringing this good giveaways and breaking world records on gaming stuff.

David Cantu

Hello :)
I like this pc's specs (Core i7 4710HQ quad core 8GB ram GTX 850M) that are pretty nice for a laptop, since a 3D student like me can have a good render on something I can bring anywhere and won't bother breaking my back sitting hours in front of my pc xD Also it has a nice brushed aluminium finish, and I like the red line and backlighting (which is my favorite color).
Peace ;P

It went to a high mountain and played doom . . . perhaps that is has 8 GB of RAM and a 7200 RPM drive, most laptop drives are 5400 RPM along with an IPS panel instead of TN.

I love the design! & that it's signed by all you guys, how cool is that?!

Yo soy el hombre murciélago

I love the form factor of the ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook ^___^

I really wish I could win the ASUS G550JK because it's the best laptop out there...I mean ..it has the power of a muscle car with the beauty of catwoman,you don't see that everyday.This baby has a great looking keyboard and its made from high quality materials ...

BTW it's the world record notebook that's been to the top of a mountain and it's like virtual reality in real life...and for some reason it makes people not feel their legs(because ptff..that's not because of climbing the mountain,that's how cool it is.)

Sincerely Me :) 

My favorite part is that you Luke and Logan signed that already awesome laptop.

I really like how well it seems to handle gaming

CPU: i7 3770K @4.2Ghz | Heatsink: CM Hyper 212 EVO (Cougar Vortex PWM fan) | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V Pro | RAM: Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz 2x4GB | GPU: Asus 7870 Ghz | Case: Corsair c70 Arcitc White | Storage: Kingston HyperX 3K 128GB SSD + WD Blue 500GB HDD

I have not experienced the decent battery life that laptops seem to have gained in the last few years (my last one never lasted more than an hour and a half on idle. Probably less than an hour watching videos)

battery life would probably be my favorite thing.

I really like the styling easy to clean black anodized aluminum finish. 

I like the IPS display

My favorite thing would be the Youtubers' signatures, especially Linus' :D

You had me at girl next door good looks!!!!

My favourite part is the fact that you played DOOM.

I like the IPS panel, soooo much better than a TN

I love the build quality and form factor. Definitely a nice thing to see in laptops, especially gaming ones.

"Life is just a number"

- WAN Show Twitch Chat