ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The signatures are the best but I also like the brushed aluminum

I really like the Gtx 850m Maxwell along with the battery life.  :D

I like how it looks with the black and red theme (matches my pc build) and that IPS monitor is nice. Since I've never had an IPS display on a laptop :)

That 880M is better than the video card in my computer. Note it is the Original ASUS ARES

THIS LAPTOP WAS ON A GOD DAMN MOUNTAIN

I like the entire laptop, no doubt, but if I had to chose will be that 850M along that 1080p screen....

My favorite thing about the laptop is it's stunning quad core i7 and the sweet gpu bundled into a reasonably thin aluminum case along with a 1080p ips display.

That screen matte is nice. LCD is horrible for a laptop can't see anything when you are outside or near a window during day time. If not the screen then the CPU for games and game creation yes please.

Favourite thing about the G550JK is the style of the thing, love the red accent

its perfect for when you are on the go and want to lay down and play some league minecraft or hawken with friends in skype, and quickly switch to productivity :)

Against All Odds pc build

AMD Athlon II x4 750k///MSI A55m E33///Kingston hyper x blue 8gb (2x4)///corsair cx430///EVGA GTX 750 SC///Rosewill FBM 01///Samsung EVO 850 120gb///Windows 8.1///Corsair Raptor k40

I love the IPS Screen. Seems like it would be great to have a work/gaming laptop for lan parties and editing stuff on the go.

FX-8350 | Asus Sabertooth 990fx r2.0 | 16 GB (2x8 1600Mhz) Corsair Vengeance | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 SC Dual | Corsair Vengeance C70 | 120GB Samsung EVO SSD, 1TB WD Black | Corsair AX860i | 2x BenQ XL2420TE | Corsair H110 | Logitech G15 | Logitech G500 | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Windows 8.1

Love the design and really hope to win. Thank you Linus Media Group!

I love the overal design of this laptop, as well as the fact that it's a high end laptop with decent battery life.

I like the components, 30x better than mine. If I don't win it I am for sure going to save up for it and buy it tired of this 10-20fps crap with very low settings, and not even able to watch 1080p videos lol. 

Linus for President! :)

My favorite thing is by far the IPS display! :D

My favorite things about this notebook is the IPS screen (the viewing angle is awesome!) and the battery life. I can't stand using a laptop and having to charge it an hour after having it unplugged.  The specs are not as powerful as other gaming laptops but higher specs come at a cost when it comes to how long the battery lasts. This is definitely a great notebook!

My favourite things about the notebook are the red backlight and bezel, they look awesome!

the thing that i love about the review is the specs of the notebook and the thing that its an ASUS!!! which means it really is a great gaming notebook and also the fact that this notebook has been signed by austin and linus himself and many others which makes me want it really bad! :D

My favorite thing is that the model number ends in JK . . . I feel like I am being pranked though.

Ermagerd it looks amazing!

Intel i7 3770k, Maximus V Formula, 32GB G.Skill 1600MHz RAM, ASUS DCUII GTX 670

My favourite thing about this notebook is Asus's decision to go with the IPS screen instead of TN.