ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I like the fact that the unit is approximately the same size as a macbook pro 15" yet it outpreformes the base model at 1/2 the price 

My favourite thing about the G550 is the price for its specs - starting at $1099 - it's a great balance for work and gaming!

I like the sleek and subtle RoG logo on the back.

Looks like the perfect thing for on-the-go gaming! As a student who commutes to school, I would love something like this!

Looks like the perfect thing for on-the-go gaming! As a student who commutes to school, I would love something like this!

EDIT: Sorry for the double post! Don't know why it did that.

Edited by HayHol

I love the fact that it is way better than my current set up.

This is probably the coolest laptop out there because I don't know of ton of other laptops that are signed by some of the coolest YouTubers out there and have broken a Guinness World Record. I would love to win this laptop but not for me, but for ny younger sister who loves to hog my gaming desktop to play Minecraft! Best of luck to everyone else too!

My favorite part is how the video wont even play on my crappy computer! This thing is amazing though. I looked up some of the specs on campus when I was watching the HighLANder coverage.

My favourite thing about the laptop is its 1080p matte finish ips display , I been using matte screen's since forever...don't like the glossy ones...

My favorite thing about the ASUS RoG G550JK is that it beats the hell out of my wimpy laptop :3

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I love the red backlit keyboard, gives it a nice gamer look while the outside is more subdued.

the 15.6 formfacter I like that/ 

when asking on which you NLE shud use to edit video I will tell you to get avid and an mac. life is easy when it just works.

seriously ? its classy black and red and it got your signatures espacially luke i find him awesome how can't i want it !

I really like the build and the inclusion of signatures is awesome!!!

I like the whole look of the system. Good job Asus!

My favorite part is how much processing power is in that small of a form factor, and the aluminum finish is nice too.

The fact that it played Doom @ 14k feet :)

But really, love the looks. Simple but still stylish. Also like the fact they didn't skimp on the ports. Even like that they have a DVD drive. Too many laptops now give way too few ports.

I love the stainless aluminium finish, the IPS display and the small form factor.
Plus the awesome signatures!

Clevo P570WM specs:  Intel i7-4930K | GTX 880M 8GB | 32GB 1600Mhz RAM | 1080p@120hz TN | 250GB Samsung 840 Evo | 1TB HGST