Ukrainian military plane shut down by Pro-Russians,killing 49 people...

Nineshadow

Pro-Russian separatists shot down a military transport plane Saturday in the country's restive east, killing all 49 service personnel on board, Ukrainian officials said.

It was a bitter setback for Ukrainian forces, which have struggled to suppress an armed insurgency by foes of the new government.

Nine crew and 40 troops were aboard the Il-76 when it went down early Saturday as it approached the airport at the city of Luhansk, the Ukrainian prosecutor general's office said in a statement.

Guys,how do you think this will end for Ukraine?

Also,some military personnel found a pretty damn big amount of explosives(grenades) outside the Government's building in Kiev.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

That is just plain evil.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Guys,how do you think this will end for Ukraine?Oh 

Wow real mature... Shoot a plain out of the air with no notice? Why dont you be a man and give em a chance? WTF that is just so wrong on so many levels... Gotta love America..... kinda..... governments so skrewd these days.....

Its all looks these days

Wow real mature... Shoot a plain out of the air with no notice? Why dont you be a man and give em a chance? WTF that is just so wrong on so many levels... Gotta love America..... actually not really..... governments so skrewd these days.....

Huh? only bash America when they are actually involved and have done something wrong.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Huh? only bash America when they are actually involved and have done something wrong.

I no bash.... Im just jealous of switzerland lol

Its all looks these days

That is just plain evil.

wow.

144Hz goodness

I really hope sweden stays neutral through the coming war... (Cowardly countries ftw)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

wow.

?

Le Bastardo+ 

Red Alert

?

he put plain not plane i think thats why he put wow

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

?

I thought you made a "plane" joke.

144Hz goodness

Nuke Ukraine.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I really hope sweden stays neutral through the coming war... (Cowardly countries ftw)

cowards unite!

that said, just because you don't go after them doesn't mean they can't come for you.

I thought you made a "plane" joke.

huh?

OH

I was serious, i did not look at it that way, i guess you went looking for that context.

Le Bastardo+ 

Red Alert

Don't confuse intelligence for cowardice. 

cowards unite!

that said, just because you don't go after them doesn't mean they can't come for you.

The FH77 howitzer i was trained to use says otherwise  ;)

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

The FH77 howitzer i was trained to use says otherwise  ;)

Bring it on :D

Le Bastardo+ 

Red Alert

Wow real mature... Shoot a plain out of the air with no notice? Why dont you be a man and give em a chance? WTF that is just so wrong on so many levels... Gotta love America..... kinda..... governments so skrewd these days.....

Lol have you ever read Sun Tzu's Art of War?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Don't confuse intelligence for cowardice. 

Neutral nations ftw then. 

War profiteering nations ftw too i guess.

If Russia really decides to take action, I'm going to shit bricks. Some thousand kilometers of shared border with Russia really makes your bowels hasty.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

If Russia really decides to take action, I'm going to shit bricks. Some thousand kilometers of shared border with Russia really makes your bowels hasty.

I swear I'll take the last existing plane and move to antarctica

144Hz goodness

Bring it on :D

Pfft.. Those pea shooters don't even come with camo umbrellas. Your argument is invalid  :P

e0055563_4afd5d48283b4_zps151b4d4a.jpg

Pfft.. Those pea shooters don't even come with camo umbrellas. Your argument is invalid  :P

e0055563_4afd5d48283b4_zps151b4d4a.jpg

It is not the tool, but the skill of the gentlemen :)

Le Bastardo+ 

Red Alert

What is there to think? The world is full of pieces of shit like these.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

It is not the tool, but the skill of the gentlemen :)

Last I heard the Swedish were hellishly accurate

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^