Ukrainian military plane shut down by Pro-Russians,killing 49 people...

Nineshadow

If Russia really decides to take action, I'm going to shit bricks. Some thousand kilometers of shared border with Russia really makes your bowels hasty.

I'm 200km away from Crimea...

What ya say?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Pfft.. Those pea shooters don't even come with camo umbrellas. Your argument is invalid  :P

e0055563_4afd5d48283b4_zps151b4d4a.jpg

THAT is what I call a weapon. I hope it's never needed :S

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Last I heard the Swedish were hellishly accurate

stahp pls my penis is now 2 times smaller :(

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Tis what you do with dem wot counts mangs...

http://youtu.be/On3_5XTjTC0

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

What ya say?

well shit, time to build a bunker?

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

well shit, time to build a bunker?

TIme to build a plane and a nice self sustainable island with gigabit internet.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

What ya say?

Hmm, bad times bad times.

But we happen to have universal male conscription and Russia is probably pissed at us from WWII.

And they "accidentally" have their jets fly in our airspace every now and then. 

But still, I wouldn't want to be near Ukraine right now.

BTW, is this thread a penis measuring conetst between the UK and Sweden now?

psst, our airforces had a 100/6 kdr in a recent NATO dogfigthing practice.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

It is not the tool, but the skill of the gentlemen :)

indeed^^

Last I heard the Swedish were hellishly accurate

The guy that trained us how to use artillery used to joke that he could "Shoot the nuts of a fly 20 kilometers away" xD

Tis what you do with dem wot counts mangs...

Doesn't sound as good as the 77s though  ;)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Hmm, bad times bad times.

But we happen to have universal male conscription and Russia is probably pissed at us from WWII.

And they "accidentally" have their jets fly in our airspace every now and then. 

But still, I wouldn't want to be near Ukraine right now.

BTW, is this thread a penis measuring conetst between the UK and Sweden now?

psst, our airforces had a 100/6 kdr in a recent NATO dogfigthing practice.

Your airforce is nothing compared to the Independent State Allied Air Force 118th Tactical Fighter Wing "Mobius"

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

indeed^^

The guy that trained us how to use artillery used to joke that he could "Shoot the nuts of a fly 20 kilometers away" xD

Doesn't sound as good as the 77s though  ;)

Indeed, i don't have the sound peen at all :P

Le Bastardo+ 

Red Alert

Neutral nations ftw then. 

War profiteering nations ftw too i guess.

I guess but definitely has diminishing returns. 

Guys....

trainn.jpg?1260328965

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Guys....

-snip-

honestly this picture describes the whole forum IMHO, lol, most of the thread i read get derailed so fast

TIme to build a plane and a nice self sustainable island with gigabit internet.

lol, that a better idea

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Guys....

trainn.jpg?1260328965

Off topic is off topic brah.

Le Bastardo+ 

Red Alert

Wow real mature... Shoot a plain out of the air with no notice?

On the other hand you could shout about what you are going to do and get blasted before hand. 

"The problem with stabbing someone in the face is that they have turned and you can no longer stab them in the back". © Sombody or other. (probably Jimmy Mullville as Thomas in "Old Harry's game.).

Cowardice no, just pragmatism.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

I really need to stop finding out about stuff that involves my country from a tech forum :/

They're not even sure how it was shot down... some sources say AK, some say AA launchers.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

I really need to stop finding out about stuff that involves my country from a tech forum :/

They're not even sure how it was shot down... some sources say AK, some say AA launchers.

I'd like to see how they shot down a troop transport with small arms fire. Do they fly around in cardboard boxes? Transports seriously need some better armor if it was downed due to small arms fire.

I'd like to see how they shot down a troop transport with small arms fire. Do they fly around in cardboard boxes? Transports seriously need some better armor if it was downed due to small arms fire.

I wouldn't call 7.62mm a "small arm", although I agree that it's not easy to shoot something down with it.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

I wouldn't call 7.62mm a "small arm", although I agree that it's not easy to shoot something down with it.

I heard assualt rifle fire called small arms fire before, so I just thought that was the categorization for it.

If there is so much pro-Russian attitude there, why is there even a conflict? The people want to join Russia, let them.

If there is so much pro-Russian attitude there, why is there even a conflict? The people want to join Russia, let them.

Maybe because pro-Russians are Russians and not Ukrainian ? (most of them)

If they start shooting each other on a large scale I just hope the US doesn't decide to intervene... It'll really screw up our economy...

Maybe because pro-Russians are Russians and not Ukrainian ? (most of them)

For some reason, this reminds me of a less intense thing that went on in my country. When Obama got his second term, every state formed a petition to be let out of the union due to pure distrust with the US government, my own state got the most signatures. In a way, I wish we did get our independence Wasn't there a decent amount of people in Crimea that did want to be part of Russia? Not excusing the political drama with the rest of Ukraine and Russia.

For some reason, this reminds me of a less intense thing that went on in my country. When Obama got his second term, every state formed a petition to be let out of the union due to pure distrust with the US government, my own state got the most signatures. In a way, I wish we did get our independence Wasn't there a decent amount of people in Crimea that did want to be part of Russia?

Yeah...90%

There are very many Russians there(60%)

The rest...easy to explain.

I wouldn't vote no if there would be a gun pointing at my head.