Ukrainian military plane shut down by Pro-Russians,killing 49 people...

Nineshadow

It wouldn't lit though...

It would if it was an armor-piercing-incendiary (57-BZ-231)

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

You guys are retarded 7.62x51 is a nato round? And WTF couldnt you shoot a fuel tank? It would be easy and toatally feasable?

As i previously stated, this is not the movies, a fuel tank does not magically explode when shot, it needs naked flame to ignite.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Who the heck uses incendiary ammo?

And it doesn't really matter in this situation.

The plane was shut down by an AA missile. 

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Who the heck uses incendiary ammo?

Pro-Russian activists maybe? I have no idea. 

Look, if you think that's impossible, I'm going to write a letter to Mythbusters.

Not explosive, but 7.62*39 comes in armor-piercing-incendiary variant, which (if my information is correct) can punch through armor up to 7mm thick (from 200m) and ignite whatever's behind it.

ya, but a plane that size, it wouldnt take it down

You guys are retarded 7.62x51 is a nato round? And WTF couldnt you shoot a fuel tank? It would be easy and toatally feasable?

7.62x51 IS a nato round, but an ak shoots 7.62 by 39.

if you shot a fuel tank with one, not much would happen, most AC have self sealing tanks

you are talking about a very large jet, an AK is not gonna do shit to it.,

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Guys,how do you think this will end for Ukraine?

Also,some military personnel found a pretty damn big amount of explosives(grenades) outside the Government's building in Kiev.

What these pro-russians should do is leave Ukraine and permanently migrate to Russia... see if Putin will be happy with that. 

Pro-Russian activists maybe? I have no idea. 

Look, if you think that's impossible, I'm going to write a letter to Mythbusters.

They already did that...but for a standing car.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

What these pro-russians should do is leave Ukraine and permanently migrate to Russia... see if Putin will be happy with that. 

I don't think you can imigrate into your own country.A lot of pro-Russians are Russian...

They already did that...but for a standing car.

Yeah, but I think they've used non-incendiary ammo and just punched a hole in the fuel tank?

AK's still would not take down a huge aircraft that easy, just saying.

Who said it was shot down easy?

Golden BB ?

Small arms usually refers to man held weapons (shoulder launched missile and RPGs mess up this definition) an AK would certainly be termed a snall arm (even though it is the'old standard' calibre of 7.62.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

Who said it was shot down easy?

Golden BB ?

Small arms usually refers to man held weapons (shoulder launched missile and RPGs mess up this definition) an AK would certainly be termed a snall arm (even though it is the'old standard' calibre of 7.62.

Well RPG.... nuff said.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Yeah, but I think they've used non-incendiary ammo and just punched a hole in the fuel tank?

Yeah.They used incendiary and simply shot the car.It didn't work the first time they tried it as far as I remember.

ya, but a plane that size, it wouldnt take it down

7.62x51 IS a nato round, but an ak shoots 7.62 by 39.

if you shot a fuel tank with one, not much would happen, most AC have self sealing tanks

you are talking about a very large jet, an AK is not gonna do shit to it.,

Really??? Youtube it son... a tank of fuel explodes when shot.... some of the time.... Im done with this, so off topic lol

Its all looks these days

Yeah.They used incendiary and simply shot the car.It didn't work the first time they tried it as far as I remember.

I would find that episode and check if you're right, but I'm too lazy...

Really??? Youtube it son... a tank of fuel explodes when shot.... some of the time.... Im done with this, so off topic lol

I dont need too, a fuel tank will only explode when shot of there is an ignition source, aircraft can combat this by having a self sealing fuel tank.

"small arms include revolvers and self-loading pistols, rifles and carbines, assault rifles, submachine guns and light machine guns."

The only way an AK would take down a plane that size would be if you were standing inside it shooting the pilots.

"small arms include revolvers and self-loading pistols, rifles and carbines, assault rifles, submachine guns and light machine guns."

The only way an AK would take down a plane that size would be if you were standing inside it shooting the pilots.

Looks like that was a missile.

Looks like that was a missile.

Bummer, countermeasures?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I would hesitate to use the word 'only'..

It is the MOST LIKELY way  agreed, but not the 'only'.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

I would hesitate to use the word 'only'..

It is the MOST LIKELY way  agreed, but not the 'only'.

Stuck the AK in front of the engine and watch the engine burst into flames as it gets sucked through?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Stuck the AK in front of the engine and watch the engine burst into flames as it gets sucked through?

the plane has 3 more engines

Wow real mature... Shoot a plain out of the air with no notice? Why dont you be a man and give em a chance? WTF that is just so wrong on so many levels... Gotta love America..... kinda..... governments so skrewd these days.....

This post makes zero sense

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

I don't think you can imigrate into your own country.A lot of pro-Russians are Russian...

But they are living in Ukranian soils don't they? What I'm saying is they should leave Donetsk, Luvansnk, Mariupol, Svetstopol wand whatever the hell districts theses pro-russian agressors are digging in.